Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (208336 Views)

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
SammieRexx:

Yea I wrote the test in makurdi and I got the invitation.
awaiting details via email.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by elipheleh(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Has anyone received the mail containing Interview details? Don't keep us in the dark. pls share!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ebecode(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
We are all waiting for the email

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Bellonaire(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello House!! Please does anyone have any detailed information about the total pay package of NNPC for the Graduate Trainee level? Please I am in need of this information to make my decision if I should continue with the recruitment process. Information about :
Monthly takehome:?
Yearly Upfront or housing/Utility(as its called in some quarters):?
Allowances and bonuses( if any): ?

Please anyone with verified info should kindly respond. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by elipheleh(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bellonaire:
Hello House!! Please does anyone have any detailed information about the total pay package of NNPC for the Graduate Trainee level? Please I am in need of this information to make my decision if I should continue with the recruitment process. Information about :
Monthly takehome:?
Yearly Upfront or housing/Utility(as its called in some quarters):?
Allowances and bonuses( if any): ?

Please anyone with verified info should kindly respond. Thanks in advance

Monthly take home is about 230k. (allowances included)
Ipfront - I don't know
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Bellonaire(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
elipheleh:

Monthly take home is about 230k. (allowances included)
Ipfront - I don't know
Thanks elipheleh, that take is kinda small o( pardon me for being greedy grin grin, as I currently earn more than that). Lets see how it all plays out sha, Decisions Decisions Decisions !!!!!!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jaz(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bellonaire:

Thanks elipheleh, that take is kinda small o( pardon me for being greedy grin grin, as I currently earn more than that). Lets see how it all plays out sha, Decisions Decisions Decisions !!!!!!

i also think 230k is a bit lean. but i'll always drift towards anyplace with better work-life balance bro.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by bronich: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
any info on the interview details to be sent via mail?
jaz:

i also think 230k is a bit lean. but i'll always drift towards anyplace with better work-life balance bro.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Jesarie(f): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
None so far
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by dabiko(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls guys did any Chemistry graduate get the successful sms? Your kind response(s) will be appreciated.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by adoleval: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
dabiko:
Pls guys did any Chemistry graduate get the successful sms? Your kind response(s) will be appreciated.
me still d wait for them ooo. waitin Chemistry do dem i no no.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by philfrey08: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
adoleval:

me still d wait for them ooo. waitin Chemistry do dem i no no.

Am also chemistry... didn't get d msg.. are u sure the msg was sent by course of study?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by dabiko(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
philfrey08:

Am also chemistry... didn't get d msg.. are u sure the msg was sent by course of study?
In that case it's safe to conclude that the first set of successful sms were sent based on course of study. I think we got to remain hopeful and prayerful.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by paxnka: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
During the online application, Chemistry was not included among the listed courses.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by dabiko(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
paxnka:
During the online application, Chemistry was not included among the listed courses.
Chemistry wasn't in the list, yet Chemistry graduates were invited for the test. Well I leave that for you to ponder on. Meanwhile, don't always be in a hurry to say what you aren't sure of because I remember vividly that Sciences was among the required discipline.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by adoleval: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=paxnka post=31052714]During the online application, Chemistry was not included among the listed courses.[/quote
what is Ur understanding of OTHER SCIENCES courses in the requirement. Moreover, we were invited for test.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by nnamezie87(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Nnpc oooo........Pcl ......my email oooooo.......my job oooo........my pay ooo.........
I need my email sent to my box now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Princenady(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
did any mech or pet eng get d sms?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by amsktn: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2015
I wrote mine in Funtua, Katsina State. they call us for interview. but yet no date no venue. some are saying the email w'll be sent two week from 18th February. ie 4th March and Venue is NNPC Tower Abuja.

I'm working with Dangote Cement Transport hoping for NNPC cuz of salary
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by henryobyn(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Its yet another Wednesday of great surprise and expectation... #divine mercy and intervention!

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by amsktn: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Princenady:
did any mech or pet eng get d sms?
yes many Mech received the txt. waiting for Mail
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by amsktn: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2015
jaz:

I don't think is upto 150k as starting graduate. cus even Dangote Cement plant is 107k
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Everybody who got d sms should stay calm and prepare. Get in the right frame of mind... The emails are going to be sent... Going by precedence, this set even has things going 4 dem @ a faster rate. A friend told me dat he had 2 wait for more than 5months to be called for interview, and it took another 6 months or so to get d LETTER... So, this is even a lot faster than what used to be... The emails will surely be sent! Let's just calm down and believe in God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jeffjerry1(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Hello house. I applied for operator trainee, OND, Mech Engr. Got the text waiting for the email too.
Pls I wanna ask, does anybody know the pay package for OND holders? Seems all the previous posts on this question is trying to address graduates.
Also pls does anyone know if NNPC upgrades one's certificate? Like now I have gotten my HND so when I finally get employed with the OND I applied with, will I be upgraded when I tender my HND? Pls candid response plsssss. Thanks in anticipation

3 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by wise14life: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
jeffjerry1:
Hello house. I applied for operator trainee, OND, Mech Engr. Got the text waiting for the email too.
Pls I wanna ask, does anybody know the pay package for OND holders? Seems all the previous posts on this question is trying to address graduates.
Also pls does anyone know if NNPC upgrades one's certificate? Like now I have gotten my HND so when I finally get employed with the OND I applied with, will I be upgraded when I tender my HND? Pls candid response plsssss. Thanks in anticipation

Someone should please respond.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by davo3286: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
jeffjerry1:

The pay package for OND holders is not bad at all.

For OND holders you will placed at a grade level known as SS7 (Senior Staff level '7'). Now, since you applied with and submitted OND you can only be placed at that level to start with. You cannot tender the certificates, you must have acquired after, for upgrade purposes. You can only notify them during your documentation stage, after you scale through the interview stage by God's grace of course, that you have acquired an additional qualification. Maybe they might allow you to include it in your file but will not upgrade you. What you applied with is what you will be considered and placed with. Be calm! Prepare your mind for the interview and land the job. NNPC is like PDP's umbrella...it accommodates many plus you get a job and have your life if you know what I mean, of course.

Congrats in advance!

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jimngam(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
I got the below mail on 24th Feb. 2014;

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shorlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by today (24th February 2015) has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course.

NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number,

Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards.

We wish you the very best.

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 1:37am On Feb 26, 2015
jimngam:
I got the below mail on 24th Feb. 2014;

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shorlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by today (24th February 2015) has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course.

NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number,

Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards.

We wish you the very best.

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
we shall wait... No wahala
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by raybeck: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Did u email them or u just receive d mail?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by KINGTELLER: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
davo3286:

The pay package for OND holders is not bad at all.

For OND holders you will placed at a grade level known as SS7 (Senior Staff level '7'). Now, since you applied with and submitted OND you can only be placed at that level to start with. You cannot tender the certificates, you must have acquired after, for upgrade purposes. You can only notify them during your documentation stage, after you scale through the interview stage by God's grace of course, that you have acquired an additional qualification. Maybe they might allow you to include it in your file but will not upgrade you. What you applied with is what you will be considered and placed with. Be calm! Prepare your mind for the interview and land the job. NNPC is like PDP's umbrella...it accommodates many plus you get a job and have your life if you know what I mean, of course.

Congrats in advance!

Hi Davo,

1. Can you PLEASE give a rough estimate of the pay for SS7, I read in a forum that the SS7 salary scale is 889k per annum, can you confirm this ?

2. What Level will an OND holder with 6 years working experience be placed, is it SS7 or SS6 ??

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by amsktn: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=KINGTELLER post=31096109]

889k is very low. I'm earning N1.04M currently. can someone help us with accurate salary/allowances data? pls.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by nwagbunaese(f): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Hi Nairalanders...Pls has anyone that wrote the test in Yenegoa gotten the invitation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.