Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Priority Communications Limited Is Investing Massively In Data Centre - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Priority Communications Limited Is Investing Massively In Data Centre (872 Views)

Amid Hike In Data Price-see Message I Got From Airtel / Amid Hike In Data Price-see Message I Got From Airtel / Article On Information And Communications Technology For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Priority Communications Limited Is Investing Massively In Data Centre by TheHeadlinerngr: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mr. Olumide Samuel, the Chief Executive Officer, Priority Communications Limited. Today, with the telecoms revolution in Nigeria and the shift from voice to data, there is greater demand for data services provided through the cloud in remote locations. Due to the new trend in the growth of data services across organisations in the country, telecommunications and data communications service providers are beginning to invest more in data storage and...

Read More» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/02/why-priority-communications-limited-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Computer With Hotsport And Wifi / Guys Where Can I Download App From For My Pc / How To Make Your Computer Welcome You With Your Name On Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.