Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? (5036 Views)

Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) / Parisbookaddict, Does Islam Discriminate Against Negroes? / MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Accelerate them to First world status in a New York Minute?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
vooks:

Psalm 126:1
When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

There is nothing you or anyone can do about it. The time has come for the sleeping giant to awake. The time has come.

The acceleration will be faster than you think, it will happen in a second!
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by johnydon22(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Boss seriously i wonder ooo... you will see threads like Jesus was a blackman, anceint isrealites were blacks etc and i will be like "why are these guys trying to force themselves something they are not...

That kind shallow mind tire me, just smh and ignore the threads grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
johnydon22:
Boss seriously i wonder ooo... you will see threads like Jesus was a blackman, anceint isrealites were blacks etc and i will be like "why are these guys trying to force themselves something they are not...

You must stop being impervious to knowledge. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Learn your tenses Negro
MrPresident1:

There is nothing you or anyone can do about it. The time has come for the sleeping giant to awake. The time has come.

The acceleration will be faster than you think, it will happen in a second!
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
I laughed until i realized it was no joke grin grin grin grin

johnydon22:

1 Like

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
They hope to go to heaven
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Hildalicious(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
vooks:
the tin dey wonder me too
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Heaven don't do DNA tests before admission.

Blakjewelry:
They hope to go to heaven
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
vooks:
Heaven don't do DNA tests before admission.

Yep... But the bible did not mention the black man... The truth according to science is that we the black are the origin of human beings, so it's they who are suppose to be claiming affiliation to us
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 4:59am On Feb 19, 2015
So you are just itching for recognition? Will it add more food to your plate?
The only reason I can think of is FRUSTRATION. Negro is frustrated at being at the bottom, at the short end of humanity, poverty, stupidity, disease, stagnation, wars...and the world is busy moving on. In this state of hopelessness, he indulges in reverie where he is a partakers of the rich Jewish heritage.

Unfortunately some Negro start believing their BS.

Think. The whole idea is 'we once shared complexion with Jews so we are Jews'. No intelligent scientist would stake their reputation on such nonsense. How comes PRESENTLY, of all other races or groups that appear to share complexion with Jews, nobody bothers affiliating themselves with Jews?

This is no different from some ultra-illiterate negro claiming that since Eistein had human eyes just as they do, general relativity is essentially Negroid cheesy cheesy

Blakjewelry:

Yep... But the bible did not mention the black man... The truth according to science is that we the black are the origin of human beings, so it's they who are suppose to be claiming affiliation to us
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 6:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Negro, stop living in the past.
You may have made pyramids but it will take more than pyramid to [i]evolve [/i]you to First World
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by simplex2: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

vooks:
Learn your tenses Negro

Classic! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Dude just ran out'a thread. Wouldn't be messing with ya for a long time cheesy
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2015
My broda,
Supposing Jews/Hebrews were Negroes, that means Negroes(Egyptians) held Negroes captive
simplex2:

1 Like

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by johnydon22(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Common seriously?

Even Jews/Hebrews know they are nothing near negroes. . . i wonder why you niggas are killing yourselves over some bullshiiit... na by force to be negroe?

You guys should stop trying to force yourselves into what you are not so you can identify as Yahweh's chosen race..
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplex2:

LoL.

I did not run away, I am not just interested in dead arguments.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
johnydon22:
Common seriously?

Even Jews/Hebrews know they are nothing near negroes. . . i wonder why you niggas are killing yourselves over some bullshiiit... na by force to be negroe?

You guys should stop trying to force yourselves into what you are not so you can identify as Yahweh's chosen race..

The internet is there for you, what would it take you to READ AND DO SOME RESEARCH BY YOURSELF?

If you are a true seeker of knowledge, I challenge you to use the internet to seek the origins of the Negro. What you find will shock you I assure you.

READ AND DO SOME PERSONAL RESEARCH, BOY wink
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by johnydon22(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

The internet is there for you, what would it take you to READ AND DO SOME RESEARCH BY YOURSELF?

If you are a true seeker of knowledge, I challenge you to use the internet to seek the origins of the Negro. What you find will shock you I assure you.

READ AND DO SOME PERSONAL RESEARCH, BOY wink

lolzzz... In the evolutionary Trend Australopecine/australopithecus the first specie of humanoid is from africa... a fossil evidences show these humanoids existed in east africa 4million years ago.

Thank you sir, but i'd rather stick with science books that any negroe conspiracy theory

2 Likes

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
johnydon22:

lolzzz... In the evolutionary Trend Australopecian/ australopithecus the first specie of humanoid is from africa... a fossil evidences show these humanoids existed in east africa 4million years ago.

Thank you sir, but i'd rather stick with science books that any negroe conspiracy theory

LoL.

It is you call wink
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by johnydon22(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

LoL.

It is you call wink

Yes boss and science books are also good for you too if you are a student grin Not about religion or anything..
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
vooks:

2 Kings 7:2
2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be?

Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Yes boss and science books are also good for you too if you are a student grin Not about religion or anything..

I am a CORE SCIENTIST AND RESEARCHER MY DEAR FRIEND, THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION, THIS IS ABOUT HERITAGE, THE HERITAGE OF THE RACE THAT CIVILISED THE WHOLE FREAKING UNIVERSE.

Just to clear your mind, here is the meaning of science;

science
/ˈsʌɪəns/
noun: science
the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Systematic study of structure and behavior through observation and research and experiment.

Start your search, Boy, may God give you understanding. wink
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by johnydon22(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

I am a CORE SCIENTIST AND RESEARCHER MY DEAR FRIEND, THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION, THIS IS ABOUT HERITAGE, THE HERITAGE OF THE RACE THAT CIVILISED THE WHOLE FREAKING UNIVERSE.

science
/ˈsʌɪəns/
the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Systematic study of structure and behavior through observation and research and experiment.

Start your search, Boy, may God give you understanding. wink

Observation, research and experiment... these are the yardstick of science...exactly.

Now we now stop claiming isrealites were negroes?

Oh yes civilization started in africa but that doesnt mean isrealites were negroes..

I dont even know what you all hope to achieve with such shiitty conspiracy theories just like vooks said...
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Observation, research and experiment... these are the yardstick of science...exactly.

Now we now stop claiming isrealites were negroes?

Oh yes civilization started in africa but that doesnt mean isrealites were negroes..

I dont even know what you all hope to achieve with such shiitty conspiracy theories just like vooks said...

I am done with you my friend, if you do not understand, if you cannot connect the dots, then simply, it is not given for you to know. You see, it is God Himself who calls people to His knowledge, and if He has not called you, there is no way you would ever understand.
Do your research.
I bid you well.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
So Negro (Egypt) enslaved negro (Israel)
Which Negro was you, the master or the slave?
MrPresident1:

2 Kings 7:2
2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be?

Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
How has your 'science' changed the world apart from encouraging your kind to hallucinate?
MrPresident1:

I am a CORE SCIENTIST AND RESEARCHER MY DEAR FRIEND, [s]THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION, THIS IS ABOUT HERITAGE, THE HERITAGE OF THE RACE THAT CIVILISED THE WHOLE FREAKING UNIVERSE.

science
/ˈsʌɪəns/

Start your search, Boy, may God give you understanding. wink[/s]
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by johnydon22(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
vooks:
How has your 'science' changed the world apart from encouraging your kind to hallucinate?

asin eeeeh i marvel at the type of nonsense a self acclaimed scientist spews here..
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is a watered down version of Black Supremacy BS
johnydon22:

asin eeeeh i marvel at the type of nonsense a self acclaimed scientist spews here..
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
vooks:

You will know better when you feel the lash of the bulala on your nape. You and your verminous kind, are in trouble.

Isaiah 14:2
And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Negro is his worst enemy. Go aks Rwanda who killed her 1M kids in under 100 days

Negro, you need comprehension classes like yesterday

Isaiah 14:1-2 (KJV)
​1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob,
and will yet choose Israel,
and set them in their own land:
and the strangers shall be joined with them,
and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place:
and the house of Israel shall possess them
in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids:

Where is Israel in Africa? Shall its 1.111B populace throng Palestine?

There is a song by Glenn Washington Beulah Land, stolen from Acts 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yYHL_eM6M

Cariibean Negroes fantasizing about returning to 'Zion' but they can't because it's too far grin grin

MrPresident1:

You will know better when you feel the lash of the bulala on your nape. You and your verminous kind, are in trouble.

Isaiah 14:2
And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Vooks, are you a christian?

Do you believe that we all (including you) descended from Adam and Eve?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yessir,
vooks is a Christian.
All men descended from the First Adam

MrPresident1:
Vooks, are you a christian?

Do you believe that we all (including you) descended from Adam and Eve?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Supernatural Experience / Is God Really Omniscient?? / What Pastors Won’t Tell You About Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.