Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? (5021 Views)

Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) / Parisbookaddict, Does Islam Discriminate Against Negroes? / MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

We will need to consider the etymology of words and try to situate meanings in the context of the Holy Scriptures. I respectfully ask you to please tell me the meaning of the word 'Caucasian'?

Does it have anything to do with rocks and caves?
Negro, Eistein was Negro as was Jobs and Gates
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
vooks:

Negro, Eistein was Negro as was Jobs and Gates

Concentrate vooks, concentrate hard.

Etymology of words, what is 'Caucasian'?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

Concentrate vooks, concentrate hard.

Nero was negro too right?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
vooks:

Nero was negro too right?

You are distracted. If you do not answer my question, we will have no further basis for the continuation of this exchange.

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

You are distracted. If you do not answer my question, we will have no further basis for the continuation of this exchange.

I don't know
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
vooks:

I don't know

And you lost the cognitive ability to use google which is the lowest threshold of human intelligence?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

And you lost the cognitive ability to use google which is the lowest threshold of human intelligence?
I was busy praying that God would give you a modicum of wisdom to drop this BS. Can't multitask
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
vooks:

I was busy praying that God would give you a modicum of wisdom to drop this BS. Can't multitask

It appears your prayers have been an exercise in complete futility, apparently you are praying amiss because the effectual fervent prayers of the righteous avails much. Or maybe you are not righteous?

Or perhaps you need to pray harder, much much harder, maybe you should join Mountain of Fire, I hear their prayers are very effective there.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

It appears your prayers have been an exercise in complete futility, apparently you are praying amiss because the effectual fervent prayers of the righteous avails much. Or maybe you are not righteous?

Or perhaps you need to pray harder, much much harder, maybe you should join Mountain of Fire, I hear their prayers are very effective there.
That is IF the Lord tarries after September 13 grin
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

God says

Proverbs 27:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 Though thou shouldest bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, yet will not his foolishness depart from him.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ishilove:

That is IF the Lord tarries after September 13 grin

He will not leave the dearly beloved of His soul in hell forever. grin

Dateline remains unchanged.

Trust you doing good wink
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
vooks:

God says

Proverbs 27:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 Though thou shouldest bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, yet will not his foolishness depart from him.

Proverbs 1:20-22
20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Hope you know that Nairaland is the chiefest place of concourse in Africa? Wisdom is screaming at you, how long will you hate knowledge?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

He will not leave the dearly beloved of His soul in hell forever. grin

Dateline remains unchanged.

Trust you doing good wink
I'm doing good dear. I have joined you in the countdown cheesy
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Kei144(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Did the OP do any investigation before using the phrase "claiming to be"? Or is he just used to posting stupid topics on this forum? He passes judgment on something that he knows nothing about, all in the name of inferiority complex.

De. 28:36 The LORD will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your fathers. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.
De. 28:37 You will become a thing of horror and an object of scorn and ridicule to all the nations where the LORD will drive you.

Which people in the world are known for their gods of wood and stone, if not Negroes? God Himself said that He was going to drive some Jews to a nation very strange to Jews. In chapters 42-43 of the book of Jeremiah we see the fulfillment of this word of God; Jews trooped down to Africa.

Ez. 36:22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.
Ez. 36:23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.

Zep. 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshippers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings.

God said that He will show Himself holy through the Israelites before the eye of the people where He scattered them. Zep. 3:10 implies that some Israelites residing beyond the rivers of Ethiopia or Cush will play a major role in the great move of God referred to in Ez. 36:22-23.

In mid-1990s, some white evangelists were holding Christian conference in December in Port Harcourt. They said, "Nigerians, the whole world is waiting for you." They said that they saw the map of Africa in the hand of God like a gun. South Africa is the barrel of the gun and Nigeria is the trigger. Find a map of Africa and turn it to a position where it looks like a gun, with SA being the barrel. You will notice that your trigger finger will be on East coast of Nigeria. That is why the white evangelists chose PH as the venue of the 1990s Christian conferences.

In January 2002, God made it very clear to me that I am going to play a great role in the mighty end-time revival. I immediately knew that it is the one the white evangelists referred to. Then I wondered why Nigerians of all people are chosen by God to play such a great role. I immediately received the knowledge that it is because of some Jews in Nigeria. In that year 2002, I produced a write up entitled, "Igbo Jews, the whole world is waiting for you". One Igbo missionary, who happens to be a close relative to Professor Soludo, got this write up and was reading it in an office where I kept it. I came by that office and the owner of the office told the missionary that I authored the write up. The Soludo man knew me very well and he expressed joy that somebody knew about this and was making it known to people. He then told me that one Yoruba missionary, a lady, told him that God will use Igbos very mightily. That became to me a startling confirmation.

Igbo Jews are the people referred to in Zep. 3:10. All the maltreatment they have received from Nigeria and the world (during the Biafran war) is actually because of the great spiritual role they will play in the end time. Satan knows the people that will give him much trouble in the future, and he always targets them with tribulations.

You may think that all I have written here are stories. In this month of September 2015, the great end-time revival begins. The whole world will realize that Igbo Jews are the most preferred by God. Whereas Igbo Jews will manifest Jesus to the world, the white Jews whom the world prefers will bring on the Antichrist to the world. See Jn 5:43.

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm doing good dear. I have joined you in the countdown cheesy

Good to know you're doing good Babes. This is some lonely ish mhen, I'm happy to now have a tag team partner, we gon slay all the scoffers! grin
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kei144, Yoruba Jews nko?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Kei144(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:
Kei144, Yoruba Jews nko?

Kei144:
He then told me that one Yoruba missionary, a lady, told him that God will use Igbos very mightily. That became to me a startling confirmation.

All the maltreatment they have received from Nigeria and the world (during the Biafran war) is actually because of the great spiritual role they will play in the end time. Satan knows the people that will give him much trouble in the future, and he always targets them with tribulations.

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

Good to know you're doing good Babes. This is some lonely ish mhen, I'm happy to now have a tag team partner, we gon slay all the scoffers! grin
Yes o. Tag team champs we are! cheesy
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kei144:
Did the OP do any investigation before using the phrase "claiming to be"? Or is he just used to posting stupid topics on this forum? He passes judgment on something that he knows nothing about, all in the name of inferiority complex.

De. 28:36 The LORD will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your fathers. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.
De. 28:37 You will become a thing of horror and an object of scorn and ridicule to all the nations where the LORD will drive you.

Which people in the world are known for their gods of wood and stone, if not Negroes? God Himself said that He was going to drive some Jews to a nation very strange to Jews. In chapters 42-43 of the book of Jeremiah we see the fulfillment of this word of God; Jews trooped down to Africa.

Ez. 36:22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.
Ez. 36:23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.

Zep. 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshippers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings.

God said that He will show Himself holy through the Israelites before the eye of the people where He scattered them. Zep. 3:10 implies that some Israelites residing beyond the rivers of Ethiopia or Cush will play a major role in the great move of God referred to in Ez. 36:22-23.

In mid-1990s, some white evangelists were holding Christian conference in December in Port Harcourt. They said, "Nigerians, the whole world is waiting for you." They said that they saw the map of Africa in the hand of God like a gun. South Africa is the barrel of the gun and Nigeria is the trigger. Find a map of Africa and turn it to a position where it looks like a gun, with SA being the barrel. You will notice that your trigger finger will be on East coast of Nigeria. That is why the white evangelists chose PH as the venue of the 1990s Christian conferences.

In January 2002, God made it very clear to me that I am going to play a great role in the mighty end-time revival. I immediately knew that it is the one the white evangelists referred to. Then I wondered why Nigerians of all people are chosen by God to play such a great role. I immediately received the knowledge that it is because of some Jews in Nigeria. In that year 2002, I produced a write up entitled, "Igbo Jews, the whole world is waiting for you". One Igbo missionary, who happens to be a close relative to Professor Soludo, got this write up and was reading it in an office where I kept it. I came by that office and the owner of the office told the missionary that I authored the write up. The Soludo man knew me very well and he expressed joy that somebody knew about this and was making it known to people. He then told me that one Yoruba missionary, a lady, told him that God will use Igbos very mightily. That became to me a startling confirmation.

Igbo Jews are the people referred to in Zep. 3:10. All the maltreatment they have received from Nigeria and the world (during the Biafran war) is actually because of the great spiritual role they will play in the end time. Satan knows the people that will give him much trouble in the future, and he always targets them with tribulations.

You may think that all I have written here are stories. In this month of September 2015, the great end-time revival begins. The whole world will realize that Igbo Jews are the most preferred by God. Whereas Igbo Jews will manifest Jesus to the world, the white Jews whom the world prefers will bring on the Antichrist to the world. See Jn 5:43.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by Kei144(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You will soon behold with your eyes God showing Himself holy to the world through Igbo Jews. You didn't know that there is a spiritual reason why so much hatred is directed to Igbos. The hatred is directed by Satan working in people's hearts.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2015
MrPresident1:

Proverbs 1:20-22
20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Hope you know that Nairaland is the chiefest place of concourse in Africa? Wisdom is screaming at you, how long will you hate knowledge?

Are you from the tribe of Judah by any chance?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kei144, do you have any ideas as to how the largest churches in the world are owned by Yoruba men
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
vooks:

Are you from the tribe of Judah by any chance?

Does the word 'Caucasian' have any relationships with rocks and caves in its etymology?

Can this relationship be situated in the light of the Holy Scriptures?

I am from the same tribe as Benjamin Netanyahu cheesy
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kei144:

You will soon behold with your eyes God showing Himself holy to the world through Igbo Jews. You didn't know that there is a spiritual reason why so much hatred is directed to Igbos. The hatred is directed by Satan working in people's hearts.

It is so sad to see some black people so desperate to change their race.

Do you know that African history is far beyond Jewish history?

Please, read your bible and history books
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Yet you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, right?

Are you a fool?
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by vooks: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

No its not. Everyone with an inferior complex thinks he is a Jew. Even Indians who think they are descendants of Abraham call themselves Branhamites

The difference is Negroes arrived late at the wannabe-Jews table grin
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrPresident1:

Yet you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, right?

Are you a fool?

Yes, I am a christian.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
vooks:

No its not. Everyone with an inferior complex thinks he is a Jew. Even Indians who think they are descendants of Abraham call themselves Branhamites

The difference is Negroes arrived late at the wannabe-Jews table grin

grin grin grin
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by MrPresident1: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Yes, I am a christian.

African history is beyond Jewish history, yet Adam and Eve are the first humans.

Smh for your logic.
Re: What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrPresident1:

African history is beyond Jewish history, yet Adam and Eve are the first humans.

Smh for your logic.

There was no first man called Adam.

Don't be a literalist. The genesis story is not a literal one.

In fact , the first man could have been called 'Afam' for all we know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! / The Possibility Of Natural Intelligence. / Sermon Jotters: Deliverance Of The Feet- Dr. D.k Olukoya {mfm Pmch-october}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.