Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. (12864 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kaderia Ahmed is interviewing him.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
I really got carried away by the lies that JK is very intelligent till I watched this show( which is currently on-going). The lady is really barraging him with sensible question which he's unable to answer reasonably.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
He is dodging the question on whether or not he rigged the primary election that made him the PDP flag bearer.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
I can't wait for channelstv to release the video for all to see the man no brilliant at all grin

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Tvegas(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lady knows her onions. Jk couldn't answer the question on whether the lagos pdp primary election was rigged or not. He spoke well on land allocations and revocation.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
He just indicts the FG for allowing Boko Haram to fester.

8 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
He is dodging the question of whether or not he rigged the primary election that made him the PDP flag bearer.
that part really made me and my co-viewers erupt with laughter grin. He didn't know whether to implicate koro by saying he lied or admit that the number of accredited delegates were less than the votes counted. He made a fool of himself.

11 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
He just indicts the FG for allowing Boko Haram to fester.
he said they know what to do to stop it but when asked why they are pussyfooting, he starts blabbing. grin

12 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Tvegas(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Segeggs:
that part really made me and my co-viewers erupt with laughter grin. He didn't know whether to implicate koro by saying he lied or admit that the number of accredited delegates were more than the votes counted. He made a fool of himself.
The lady kept harassing him and pressing that point like a hound. Had to laugh myself.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by adebisicutie: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Segeggs:
I can't wait for channelstv to release the video for all to see the man no brilliant at all grin

Thank you, people keep saying he is intelligent but I always get disappointed at the content

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jimi Agbaje don enter one chance. He is in the wrong party, and can't run away from its long years of misrule.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by etenyong(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
The way Jimi answers questions prove that he is wise and intelligent. He speaks brilliantly. I have no hesitation to annonce that i have change my mine and hereby decide to vote Jimi as Lagos state governor. I believe in him dat he will surely transform Lagos.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
When asked if he can convince the northeast to vote for PDP, he says he will tell them to vote for the party cos the problem of boko haram started as a result of failures of government. Which government? He tries to hide the fact that all the democratic government we've had are not PDP controlled.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
etenyong:
The way Jimi answers questions prove that he is wise and intelligent. He speaks brilliantly. I have no hesitation to annonce that i have change my mine and hereby decide to vote Jimi as Lagos state governor. I believe in him dat he will surely transform Lagos.
you obviously aren't watching the show. grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
He defends his statement of niger delta militants destroying the economy if GEJ loses. What a shame!

17 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
This lady has finished Agbaje. See her asks him he said that there would be violence by Niger Delta militants if Jonathan is not elected. Agbaje has a lose tongue. He may angrily leave this lady the way she hammers him.

11 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by kayzat: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
The current Jimi Agbaje is different from the vibrant one of 2007.

8 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
He says we should give GEJ 4yrs more to satisfy the yearnings of a section of this country or else there'll be problem. Imagine! Orlandoowoh, we must look for this video o! grin

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
This man is confused. He preaching that we should look beyond ethnicity but at the same time saying the Niger Delta should be given the opportunity to complete their 8 years.

11 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Segeggs:
He says we should give GEJ 4yrs more to satisfy the yearnings of a section of this country or else there'll be problem. Imagine! Orlandoowoh, we must look for this video o! grin
He shot himself in the foot.

13 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This man is confused. He preaching that we should look beyond ethnicity but at the same time saying the Niger Delta should be given the opportunity to complete their 8 years.
I wonder why we southerners didn't allow the north to complete their own 8yrs when yaradua died. Atleast GEJ finished yaradua's 4yrs, a northerner should have been made to run under PDP in 2011 instead of GEJ.

14 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by bamidele029: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jimi is the definition of elitist, imagine him saying we are not talking to the grassroots we are talking to the intellectuals shocked It's obvious he is in disdain of the masses and that is why he will never win . A leader cannot take pride in being more sophisticated that the people he says he wants to lead

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

He shot himself in the foot.
pls make sure you look for the video. Am also trying. We need to show nairalanders why they say jk is just kidding grin

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jimi is far more better than AMBODE THE LUNATIC of apc.

Jimi is the next governor of Lagos state QED.

Quote me and dia of stroke.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by OAUTemitayo: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
I am quoting you with ten strokes of the cane. Agbaje is the governor of Lagos street in Abia.
masterpower:
Jimi is far more better than AMBODE THE LUNATIC of apc.

Jimi is the next governor of Lagos state QED.

Quote me and dia of stroke.

24 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by meforyou1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Janjaweedeans with their insultive and abusive analysis. Jimi is wise, brilliant and intelligent. We are watching the interview too. Ambode from Ilaje in ondo state will never rule lagos, God forbid.

14 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by meforyou1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
I am quoting you with ten strokes of the cane. Agbaje is the governor of Lagos street in Abia.
Slave, hope u have received your daily paycheck from daura. Animal

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by dadexcel: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Looking at the comments above you will indeed believe that these APC frontiers has been paid to flood the sociall sphere with all sorts of ani-opposition jingles, for goodness guys is it this same interview of jimi that you are talking about or there's another? There will be absolutely no need to join issues with you folks, but if jimis performance in the interview is not intelligent, then you guys you be telling us about the new meaning of the word! Please stop these random and boring criticism and say the truth and atleast disappoint your supposed apymasters!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by Tvegas(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Agbaje lost my vote tonight after stating that SS should be allowed to complete it's second 4 years or else there will be trouble. Talk of fear mongering and intimidation. Now these are my questions?

1. Did Nigerians sign an agreement that GEJ must lead for 8 years? Did Nigerians sign any agreement that he won't face any opposition in his reelection bid?

2. Didn't GEJ himself vow to leave office if there is no significant improvement in power and other sectors after 4 years?. The new PDP group even argued in the past that GEJ himself signed to spend just 1 term in office.

3. Should sane Nigerians return a president who doesn't mind bankrupting the economy and destroying all our spheres of existence in the name of a 2nd term bid?

4. Why can't Jimi argue that GEJ should be reelected based on the current government performance and transformation publicity? I saw Agbaje arguing additional 4 years for SS like an illiterate and a beer parlour politician.

And I thought this Jimi is an intelligent being but he disappointed me big time. Even the moderator tried correcting him to speak like a statesman but he wasn't smart enough to accept his error. Hope there is nothing spiritual about PDP or the Nigerian politics that changes people for the worst?

APC shouldn't waste money campaigning for my vote again.Its a done deal now.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by aderonila18: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jimi has lost the plot, he says PDP government was caught napping concerning Boko Haram yet he says we must allow SS to finish 2 terms . So now the next region too should get 8 years regardless of if the president has lost half of Nigeria or not. How will Nigeria progress like this

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by stevecantrell: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
kayzat:
The current Jimi Agbaje is different from the vibrant one of 2007.

Hmm..Did he have a stroke ?

He does seem a little off these days.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. by blacksta(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
The man can not win one local government.....pdp has
too many bad luggage

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Omisore / INEC Stands By 2019 Election Timetable — Prof. Yakubu / INEC To Delist Weak Parties, Review Campaign Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.