Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (38137 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by danielmichael(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ive been so doubtful if using condom during sex in marriage is cool or not or is a sin against the bible...pls is dis rilly making sense..

Like Use of condom as a pregnancy preventive measure, when they are not ready for kids.

Matured comments and responds

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by Shiifi(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by falconey(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't think is good and I don't think is bad either, OK am confuse! ......is good for family planning
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by djeezy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Condom is a form of contraception inter alia. Circumstances may warrant it's usage. So if there is need for those who are married to use it, then it's permissible. For instance if a partner is HIV+ and the other isn't.

9 Likes

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by ronald4lif(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Condom shouldn't be used when there's a need for procreation, but when the sex is just for the fun and conji then condom should be used.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by bamog(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin at last!! 1st to comment!! Abeg wu get garri?? Up chelsea!! Bleep david luiz!! ASUU don call off strike!! Api new year!! Odun lo n sopin ooo baba rere!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by daben1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
It's good, unless you wanna give birth to a community

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by justmag(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
danielmichael:
Ive been so doubtful if using condom during sex in marriage is cool or not or is a sin against the bible...pls is dis rilly making sense..

only when u feel someone ain't loyal. If not, then why would u? There is birth control and more.

2 Likes

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Humanae Vitae
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by LewsTherin: 4:32am On Feb 19, 2015
justmag:

only when u feel someone ain't loyal. If not, then why would u? There is birth control and more.

And condoms aren't birth control?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by drtwist(m): 5:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by justmag(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2015
LewsTherin:

And condoms aren't birth control?

Yes they are...I meant the pill. Most couples use that now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by drnoel: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2015
justmag:

Yes they are...I meant the pill. Most couples use that now.

The pills has side effects that condoms don't. It's not everyone that wants to add (x5) weight cos she wants to enjoy sex.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by justmag(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2015
drnoel:

The pills has side effects that condoms don't. It's not everyone that wants 5 add weight cos she wants to enjoy sex.

I know my ex used them and she was skinny thick as the day I met her. So i don't know about all that weight gain side effect!!
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by jerrymej(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Use Condom say waiting na? Ah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by adconline(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2015
danielmichael:

What is sin, is having many kids you are not able to take care of..

20 Likes

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2015
To be honest with you op, the issue of birth control - use of contraceptives, condom and withdrawal is a major concern in the Christiandom..
The Roman Catholic are at the pivot of the matter but the debate still rages on with the pentecostal and evangelical with divergent view..
Sex is for procreation and intimacy (soul tie). Some scholars point to the fact that because God slayed Onan because he spilled his seed on the ground (withdrawal method) any form of birth control is wrong..
I know of a MOG who told me that before he got married, He told God that he wanted 3 children - 2 boys and a girl.. God answer his prayers oo, the man in question is almost 90 years.. Do you expect such a man to use birth control method when he has a God that answer prayer?
I will rather opine that, a man should ask God for counsel, pray and then act accordingly.
Next to God's word, there is no more precious treasure than holy matrimony..
Enjoy your marital life according to God's will

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2015
to me there is nothing wrong with it.

it's a way of protecting unwanted pregnancies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by ifysimple(f): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
In the Catholic Church, it is a sin to use condom and withdrawal method.

They taught us that in marriage course. Once you re ready to marry and attend marriage course, you shall be taught natural way of family planning which is billings method.

13 Likes

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
pls wait, lemme go and ask daddy...
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by LewisO: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
How many times do u wanna abort in marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by gen2yomi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by SuperModerator: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
danielmichael:

If it is a sin for married people to use it, which people are then meant to use it, unmarried ones

21 Likes

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by CharlieMaria(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
VERY BAD.
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by khalebzy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Matured comments & answer indeed

you know what pains me the most

you yourself knows the answer to what you asked

what a question!!!

2 Likes

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by Maczeelly(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
#all of the above
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by mormoni(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
BAD! Very very bad
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by AmakaDNB(f): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Depends on the reason.

www.dnbstories.com
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by Soft10(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
No
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by dmjinc(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Withdrawal Method/pull out method is okay wink

[size=80pt]Safe, easy, and convenient[/size]
Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by ApostlePeter(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Childish question

1 Like

Re: Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? by chiibekee(f): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good for safety

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story / Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) / Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.