Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 PM

Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. (4975 Views)

Constitutional Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Kolade354(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
I watched Jimi agbaje interview on channels tv tonight and I was baffled by some of his word........He said and i quote "For the unity of nigerians the south-south(Jonathan area) should have 4 more years". So it is not about competence again..............He also said as a politician his job is to tell people to vote and not refrain from crisis..........This agbaje is one useless man who can not be allowed to govern Lagos state..........Let vote wisely.

33 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by saaedlee: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
He is super Clueless

19 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by aderonila18: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Very sick and confused, one minute he says we should look beyond ethnicity and then next minute he is saying SS should be allowed to finish it's own turn shocked

12 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by aresa: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
JK is just KIDDing.... The clown is just a crappy image of the of his mentally warped and mediocre political party...

13 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't think the guy had any intention of running for lagos gubernatorial. Maybe it's bode george that brought him on board at the last hour, that's why the guy doesn't know anything about current affairs. He couldn't even think like a politician. Am just waiting to bring the video on here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
aderonila18:
Very sick and confused, one minute he says we should look beyond ethnicity and then next minute he is saying SS should be allowed to finish it's own turn shocked
I think joining PDP has something to do with rendering one clueless

12 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Kolade354(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Imagine fayose also said jonathan will use the millitary when two federal court has order him not to use the millitary...............So this is the people barcanista see that will transfrom nigeria as a nation.............It a pity.

8 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Esperooke(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
He has been infected. Cluelessness is an infectious disease

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by midolian(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
These pple are only interested in dividing Nigeria, but God will destroy them before they do so

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by midolian(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kolade354:
Imagine fayose also said jonathan will use the millitary when two federal court has order him not to use the millitary...............So this is the people barcanista see that will transfrom nigeria as a nation.............It a pity.
stop mentioning barcanista. Its a waste of your precious time.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Kolade354(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
midolian:
stop mentioning barcanista. Its a waste of precious your time.
It pained me that guy see light in pdp as a party

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Baawaa(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kolade354:
I watched Jimi agbaje interview on channels tv tonight and I was baffled by some of his word........He said and i quote "For the unity of nigerians the south-south(Jonathan area) should have 4 more years". So it is not about competence again..............He also said as a politician his job is to tell people to vote and not refrain from crisis..........This agbaje is one useless man who can not be allowed to govern Lagos state..........Let vote wisely.
Don't blame him,that is work of PDP

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by aresa: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Funny enough, this agbaje man sounds more daft and clueless than Jonathan himself....

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by midolian(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kolade354:
It pained me that guy see light in pdp as a party
I understand. He is jst as confused as a frog in the desert.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
I laughed all through the interview. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
midolian:
These pple are only interested in dividing Nigeria, but God will destroy them before they do so
because you lazy people are afraid of Nigerias disintegration?

GEJ IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO ONE NIGERIA.

VOTE FOR PDP AND NOT FOR BOKOHARAMS PARTY(APC)

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by ayukdaboss(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
aresa:
Funny enough, this agbaje man sounds more daft and clueless than Jonathan himself....
How can you say something like that?? Nobody can be more clueless than Mr. "How much did Jimi Nwobodo stole".

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Kolade354(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
masterpower:

It obvious you are sick as a person........Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that APC is a bokoharam party...........

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by ayukdaboss(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
masterpower:

Bokoharam party indeed..at your age you're still being pushed around like cattle with propaganda? Very unfortunate.

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by midolian(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Bokoharam party indeed..at your age you're still being pushed around like cattle with propaganda? Very unfortunate.
there are just a few m0r0ns like him..you shld have let him enjoy himself in his own paradise.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by danot1030: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op, do you see any pd-pig talking about competence in their campaign?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by smsshola(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
But he said he is not one of them...in one of his poster.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Kingspin(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kolade354:
Must you use Buhari brain all the times?

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Kolade354(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kingspin:
Must you use Buhari brain all the times?
It is obvious you are Luking for who to engage with in insulting eachother..........Why not face the topic you with jonathan brain.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Swizdoe(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Agbaje has suddenly become a south-southerner overnight as he always talk as if Nigeria revolves around the south south alone.
This hypocrites supporting this logic of SS ruling by fire by force shouldn't forget so soon that when the northerners were clamouring back in 2011 that they must complete their 8 years tenure in 2011, these same set of people claimed there was nothing like zoning in the constitution. But the zoning they loathe in 2011 is now their best friend.
Agbaje, its only backward people like you that believes that the most important yardstick for choosing leaders is zoning instead of capability and efficiency.
They were crying foul when some northern elements in the pdp claimed they would make the country ungovernable in 2011 but kept shut when asari, tompolo and co are threatening the citizens.
Double standards

8 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by kokoA(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
He needs some of his own drugs.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by aresa: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2015
lol...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Kingspin(m): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2015
Kolade354:
It is obvious you are Luking for who to engage with in insulting eachother..........Why not face the topic you with jonathan brain.
Be urself it simply. Vote not Hate.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by chamboy(m): 2:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Pdp n eWar tho

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Greatken007(m): 3:03am On Feb 19, 2015
DON'T PARTICIPATE IN INEC ADHOC-WORK WITHOUT THE PRESENCE OF THE MILITARY.IF NOT FOR THEM OUR CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT STORY LAST ELECTION(2011). I NEVER KNEW THE POLICE THAT WAS ATTACHED TO MY BOOTH WAS ALREADY AT HOME WHEN I CALLED HIM THAT THERE WAS TENSION IN MY BOOTH,HIS VOICE WAS (CORPER LEAVE THAT PLACE). IT WAS SOLDIERS THAT CAME TO OUR RESCUE WITH THEIR HILUX VAN.ISI-ALA MBANO I HAIL UNA
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by modskiller(m): 5:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Says who Chaiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jimi Why now!!!!!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Sick. by Osezzua(m): 6:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Elections will not be won on Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC / Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms / Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.