Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet (70963 Views)

Check Out These Unedited Photos Of Kim Kardashian In Mexico Surfaces / Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling / Unedited Photo From Laura Ikeji’s Court Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Lilboots(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Riclord001:

channelz:
shocked tongue

Do you use Gas for cooking? Please read this and take note. Let this not happen to you. This could be a common mistake in any household.

The gas cooker was on and cooking in progress.
The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and
sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on.
There was an explosion and in no time the poor
woman was covered in flames, sustaining 65%
burns. Her husband rushed in, tried to put out the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival.

lol. so, how did cause of d incident leak out. husband was not in. wife is dead. or did they install cctv in d kitchen?

Ol'boy you crack me up. Na who see the evidence. grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by lawflec(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please disclaimers THAT IS beyonce's look alike

Plssssssssszz

Disregard
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nikkytee: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Make up sha grin
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Slimzjoe(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Zaikon:
Not even pishure anymore

We don see Pishur Taya Na grin
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Slimzjoe(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by pwerrymansion(f): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Stress can make you lose that sparkling glow every now and then so I don't see the reason behind the hullabaloo. And pls she a mere mortal.

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Unitedabby(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
sylviasilifah:
Unedited photos of Queen B on the set of a beauty ad shoot in 2013 for L’Oréal Paris have surfaced online. Everyone's is talking about it as well as reposting the photos online. What can we say? She's human.

more revealing photos here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/shes-human-beyonces-unedited-photos-destroy-the-internet/
i'm surprised at your surprise man!i bet 95% beauty of ladies is a facade!
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by FazzyKachi(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
freshness2020:
What!
Meeeh! many things dey hide under make up Oº°˚˚°ºo. !
..and some naive ladies will be shouting "go diva, go diva!!!!
Smh!
#Lmfao...u gat d shit right! make up eh
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Same way most nigeria ladies deceive men with make up..

Visit their home early in the morning and you will go on Extinction..

Their ugliness nor get class

Team
#Natural Beauty

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
to me all this are jabs, cos the beyonce i know has many appearances>>>>one thing that ever get me stunned in her pic is that she knows how to transform her style,body language. even in this so called pics she has makeup all over her face >>>>>maybe is just a way to reduce peoples lust to her beauty ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Truckpusher(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
freshness2020:
What!
Meeeh! many things dey hide under make up Oº°˚˚°ºo. !
..and some naive ladies will be shouting "go diva, go diva!!!!
Smh!
These ladies aren't naive ,they are super stupiid.How can you say a 20 yr old woman is naive ?
They are simply iidiots grin

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Adaezeagu(f): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
She is beautiful with or without makeup
I dont know wot gals see in too much makeup
Foundation
Concealer
Prima
Pancake
E.t.c all in one face na wa ooo
I like light makeup
I cant be caught wit all dis orishirishi except on my wedding day. Na special day naa

3 Likes

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Spaxon(f): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin she resemble sister Mary
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by chinwaji(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
She is still pretty joor.
Op stop hating

Pls wat is d meaning of Op? U guys at NL keep using d word Op and I just got to ask for d meaning of d word since I don't know. I guess some guys go yab me for not knowing but I don't care as long I know and can flow well in future. Thanks to anyone who will help me out.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Neplusultra(f): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
All I see is d eyeliner kiss
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by SammyNoni(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
this is what I call ...... DRUNK IN OLD AGE ;Dthis is what I call ...... DRUNK IN OLD AGE
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by dharyour93(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
sylviasilifah:
Unedited photos of Queen B on the set of a beauty ad shoot in 2013 for L’Oréal Paris have surfaced online. Everyone's is talking about it as well as reposting the photos online. What can we say? She's human.

more revealing photos here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/shes-human-beyonces-unedited-photos-destroy-the-internet/

Mama Sukura and Mama Nkechi sef fine pass her
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Not surprised. I always knew I was way fresher than Beyonce. I can sense natural beauty from afar. Like Nneka123. tongue

you should see Natasha
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by ireneony(f): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2015
chinwaji:

Pls wat is d meaning of Op? U guys at NL keep using d word Op and I just got to ask for d meaning of d word since I don't know. I guess some guys go yab me for not knowing but I don't care as long I know and can flow well in future. Thanks to anyone who will help me out.
it means original poster (op)
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Rawdeal:

you should see Natasha
Nata who? Is she a nairalander?
Summon all the village chiefs, we're going to visit Natasha's profile.
*sirens blaring*
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by kcsider: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Not surprised. I always knew I was way fresher than Beyonce. I can sense natural beauty from afar. Like Nneka123. tongue
Chai.... bikonu uploadoonu piishure...ooh..nu!
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by summerflame(m): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2015
You will look epileptic
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2015
kcsider:

Chai.... bikonu uploadoonu piishure...ooh..nu!
Eww....are you gay?
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by summerflame(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Sorry to say this, you are as ugly as a chimpanzee
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by 50calibre(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2015
And this is the queen B who thinks she's Cleopatra & wants men to grovel at her feet. Lol

It's funny to see that years of trying to look white hasn't done much to appreciate her natural looks, rather it's diminished it. The caramel skinned Beyonce of 03/04 was way prettier than this.

No wonder she stuck tenaciously to Jay Z... grin he sees this face every morning without freaking out.

I swear if I took "Beyonce" home only to wake up to that face in the morning, I'd kick her out of my room. grin

3 Likes

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by nwonufestus(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2015
wowority@dhighestother
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Jarexxx(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2015
ojoe88:
ode u for put ur pisshure na
Buh u don old o,why so brainless

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Moheat(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Mcheeeeew! My babe fine pass her self
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 19, 2015
nawa for people oh.
She is only a human being!!
Nobody has an absolutely perfect skin.
What did yall expect

besides, she is still prettier than all the nairaland girls put together.

#fact

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Doctorkay360: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2015
What if all this noise is over something temporary?
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by agrovick(m): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2015
wemmieslim:
It still doesn't stop her from being Beyonce!
Goan check ur mail jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos) / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.