Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet (70953 Views)

Check Out These Unedited Photos Of Kim Kardashian In Mexico Surfaces / Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling / Unedited Photo From Laura Ikeji’s Court Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by mezebel(f): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
it means original poster (op)
what of BTW and LMAO.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by nedum77: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2015
I wonder how Tiwa Savage unedited fotos would look likke

1 Like

Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Joshkid(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2015
darediamond:
Laila ila allahu muomu ro sulila grin grin grin
Lolcheesycheesy
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by UjSizzle(f): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
These ladies aren't naive ,they are super stupiid.How can you say a 20 yr old woman is naive ?
They are simply iidiots grin
Chai Truckie, God is watching you o. Why are you wicked like this na? sad angry
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by nedum77: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2015
I wonder how Tiwa Savage unedited fotos would look like
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2015
All I see is a beautiful woman who her face is covered in excessive make up whc has gone wrong & a few acnes...

She is still Queen!

undecided
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by ireneony(f): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2015
mezebel:
what of BTW and LMAO.
by the way(btw), laughing my a$$ off (lmao)
smiley
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by chival(f): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
Ayaya!!! grin

For reasons I can't even explain to myself, this your comment had me in stitches. Still laughing...
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

You go pay for this advert o undecided
lol....gdmrn, who am i gonna pay & how much?
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by naijaboiy: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Midehi:

lol....gdmrn, who am i gonna pay & how much?
You are paying straight to me..

But we have to verify if you're really like you described in your former post tongue
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2015
Harmony222:

picture or idontbelieveit
dnt worry i will upload my pics btw now & 12noon,stay glue...lol
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by myouri(f): 8:16am On Feb 19, 2015
iReserve my comment grin grin.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Daveaik(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2015
She Aint lookin that bad nah She's still a beauty.... Even Jesus christ no escape wrinkles n a lil pimple during his time.... Nevathaless, babe's Dem make-up suppose get red card 4foolin most of us (Me xcluded wink
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are paying straight to me..

But we have to verify if you're really like you described in your former post tongue
i just said that now, am gonna upload it btw now & 12noon...bt at d end i wanna hear ur comment b4 i pay for d advert.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by wemmieslim(f): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2015
agrovick:

Goan check ur mail jor

Okay!
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by wemmieslim(f): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2015
UncleJudax:

Whoever said it will! Mtcheew tongue

undecided
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by StunnazJay(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2015
I believe she had a hand in the release of the photos.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by naijaboiy: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Midehi:

i just said that now, am gonna upload it btw now & 12noon...bt at d end i wanna hear ur comment b4 i pay for d advert.
Okay....upload it first.

Then you'll hear my comment tongue
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay....upload it first.

Then you'll hear my comment tongue
atleast i must rate over 50%....here we go
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by naijaboiy: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Midehi:

atleast i must rate over 50%....here we go
Hmmm i'll rate this one 75 tongue

Dyu have a clearer one? wink
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by dustydee: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
sylviasilifah:
Unedited photos of Queen B on the set of a beauty ad shoot in 2013 for L’Oréal Paris have surfaced online. Everyone's is talking about it as well as reposting the photos online. What can we say? She's human.

more revealing photos here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/shes-human-beyonces-unedited-photos-destroy-the-internet/
First picture looks like Stella Odua form Aviation minister.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by anitank(f): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
A lot of people look really bad in close up shots like this one. Explains why we all take 20 selfies at a time and delete 19. She's still beautiful.

I am however more worried about spending so much on L'Oréal products with such horrible foundation and lipstick. The makeup itself is extremely tacky and unprofessional
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm i'll rate this one 75 tongue

Dyu have a clearer one? wink
hmmm...tnx...i av alot bt wont upload here,am takin ds off now..
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Dinirojones(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Mehn.... see madt pimples grin cheesy
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by lovelife206(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2015
By the way, I have a strong feeling these pictures were photoshopped just to make Queenb trend again.

FriedPlantain [/b]mumu, you no dey see make up for her face so? tongue[/quote]

You dey vex ooo
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by naijaboiy: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Midehi:

hmmm...tnx...i av alot bt wont upload here,am takin ds off now..
embarassed
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by litetias(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2015
She has never turned me on
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by pweetiedee(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
we av seen many make-up free photos of Beyonce and dey look better. its just pimples. any body can av it. Its normal for her to look prettier in edited pictures, we all do. abi una no dey use camera 360? am surprised some ladies r even insulting her. She is pretty with or without make up.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by Truckpusher(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2015
UjSizzle:

Chai Truckie, God is watching you o. Why are you wicked like this na? sad angry
I'm not wicked and will never be.
Re: She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet by kikelomojessy(f): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Weda she is pretty or not too pretty, she for sure has a pretty fame, pretty money and pretty life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall / Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.