Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago (5509 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by udeter: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
I met my girlfriend in her house, she ask me to give her money to do her hair i have her money. Also she ask me to buy her cream which i told her i dont have d money, she keep asking anytime i call. What do you thing that she is to me.
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by temitemi1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
As long as the guy is asking for sex cool cool
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
bros 3weeks is way too long.....a lady i met 5days ago is. already billing me and asking. for money....well i laugh and told her to send her account number.....

by tomorrow she will be expecting the money Her father kept with me...stuupid mumu

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by ronald4lif(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
udeter:
I met my girlfriend in her house, she ask me to give her money to do her hair i have her money. Also she ask me to buy her cream which i told her i dont have d money, she keep asking anytime i call. What do you thing that she is to me.

The timing and intentions is the problem. Although one can kickstart a relationship and help out with money next day, but they also have to be careful so they don't send out a wrong impression. Giving her the money is fine if you have but the message she will likely deduce from such action is that you have taken over her financial responsibilities forthwith. And thus be prepared for similar and even more demands.

Was she not doing her hair before you met her? And was she not using cream? Why is she so tryna scare you away with early demands. I would have understand if she was asking for financial support like tuition fees, text books or tfare to help her apply for jobs etc. Not hair and cream, which I see as not important especially at this early stages. I wonder when some girls will understand that most guys are very ready to help out without asking or without being too forward. Sometimes you just can't help but agree to some of the female bashing threads on here

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
I kinda like girls like that. they make u know where u stand in time. she asks for money, you ask for sex. if she says no then it's obvious you are just a potential maga to her.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
@Op, I don't understand what you wrote
Sorry, I cant be of help right now
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by slex(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
kallmemrB:
bros 3weeks is way too long.....a lady i met 5days ago is. already billing me and asking. for money....well i laugh and told her to send her account number.....

by tomorrow she will be expecting the money Her father kept with me...stuupid mumu

Lol. Nice one

Some mothers do have them

Op, she tried. U ve not met a girl that ll bill u in less than 48 hrs?
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by BoiledCorn: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
angry she milk you dry as mugu.
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by ronald4lif(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
kallmemrB:

Oh really? Money for what if I may ask
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by ronald4lif(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
slex:

Lol. Nice one

shocked like seriously
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Vampire is an understatement for most hungry 9ja babes nowadays..

Anyway back to the matter.. DO ME I DO U, MAN NO GO VEX. d measure u give is what u must get back. Money for sex noni.
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh really? Money for what if I may ask
bros the annoyance in me didnt even make me listen properly....but she mention something abt her friend.....not sure if that friend is selling or bought something
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
slex:

Lol. Nice one

bros i tire....u know the instance where ur so annoyed but all u could do is smile and shake ur head

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by SkinnyDude(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
i asked a girl out. she agreed, and said 'hmm, but you will buy me phone. my phone is faulty'.
that was when i gave up on ladies. i dont take them seriously anymore

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
slex:

Lol. Nice one

bros i tire....u know the instance where ur so annoyed but all u could do is smile and shake ur head
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

The timing and intentions is the problem. Although one can kickstart a relationship and help out with money next day, but they also have to be careful so they don't send out a wrong impression. Giving her the money is fine if you have but the message she will likely deduce from such action is that you have taken over her financial responsibilities forthwith. And thus be prepared for similar and even more demands.

Was she not doing her hair before you met her? And was she not using cream? Why is she so tryna scare you away with early demands. I would have understand if she was asking for financial support like tuition fees, text books or tfare to help her apply for jobs etc. Not hair and cream, which I see as not important especially at this early stages. I wonder when some girls will understand that most guys are very ready to help out without asking or without being too forward. Sometimes you just can't help but agree to some of the female bashing threads on here

matured comment. Early demands is a very wrong impression. A relationship starts today and next day money demands start.. eh. For whAT?
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by psucc(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
OP when you asked her out and got your way, she did not complain. why do you?

abeg go pay ooo!!!!! mako mako no good ooo!!!
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i asked a girl out. she agreed, and said 'hmm, but you will buy me phone. my phone is faulty'.
that was when i gave up on ladies. i dont take them seriously anymore

ANd neva take dem seriously again.. u hear??
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by ronald4lif(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
kallmemrB:
bros the annoyance in me didnt even. make me listen properly....but. she mention something abt her friend.....not. sure. if that friend is selling. or bought something

Lol! Better guy you no even care to hear her reasons for the demands smiley

It appears as if some of our girls are of the mentality that once you woo them and they accept then whatever responsibility they have is shifted to the guy. Very weird.

Guys are human with brains, many of us are aware that women have needs and a few surprises often but when they make it seem like is a mandate or an obligation it becomes nauseating really. angry
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by JJ2013(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
It all depend on what the situation is all about. come to think of it, if you can give money to a total stranger you just met how much more your girl friend despite the fact that you just met her
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

huh nice comments....the gods have spoken
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by 46arcadez(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hav u asked for sex within that three weeks?
But wait ooh
As for sex eh
Guys loose in both ways (money n energy)
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by slex(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Better guy you no even care to hear her reasons for the demands smiley

It appears as if some of our girls are of the mentality that once you woo them and they accept then whatever responsibility they have is shifted to the guy. Very weird.

Guys are human with brains, many of us are aware that women have needs and a few surprises often but when they make it seem like is a mandate or an obligation it becomes nauseating really. angry

Most of our 9ja girls have the 'u r my bf meaning u r now my dad syndrome'

@KallmemrB Guys are getting wiser

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by SkinnyDude(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
wristwatch:

ANd neva take dem seriously again.. u hear??
why u talk that one?
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by ronald4lif(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
wristwatch:

matured comment. Early demands is a very wrong impression. A relationship starts today and next day money demands start.. eh. For whAT?

Yes bro that is it. It's a bit early and the impression she ll get is that he's a good catch or mugu like some ll say. Ordinarily, I don't see it as a problem but like we all know such an impression will have a serious negative effect on the relationship
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Rapmoney(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
udeter:
I don't know how old you are, but I will advise you stop involving yourself with poor hungry classless girls!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by ronald4lif(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
slex:

Nawa ohh

Not that I am oblivious of this mentality of our women but it seems it has reached an unprecedented dimension lately
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by ronald4lif(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapmoney:

I don't know how old you are, but I will advise you stop involving yourself with poor hungry classless girls!

grin grin waffi first son I hail ohh

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
three weeks?

that's too early.

For hair?

That's totally unreasonable.
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by ronald4lif(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
three weeks?

that's too early.

For hair?

That's totally unreasonable.

Thank you jare.

We still some good girls after all smiley
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
slex:

. yes. oooo........a. friend said i should make her waste money tomorrow. by. going to atm after i lie to her abt. sending money....

the annoying truth is i honestly like her so it kinda hurt
Re: Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago by Rapmoney(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

grin grin waffi first son I hail ohh
I see you brosmiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / I Am Interested In U Carolyner / Sister Mary Won Kill Me(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.