Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Experience With My School's Bursar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With My School's Bursar (33526 Views)

FUTA: Vice Chancellor, Bursar Docked For Over N156 Million Fraud(photos) / N1bn Allowance: EFCC Summons OAU VC, Bursar / EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Just feel like sharing this story with you,please if you were in my shoes what would have been your reaction?

Two days ago I went to the bursary department in my school to have my course forms signed, when I got there the bursar was busy attending to other students so he asked me to sit which I did, while he kept on attending to them. He was done attending to everyone I met inside the office and was about attending to me when someone else came in, he left me to attend to that person with an excuse that she is the Secretary to one of the HOD's in the school, I kept waiting patiently little did I know he was up to something. when he was done attending to the young lady and she left I gave him my course forms to sign, he took them, looked at them for a while then stared back at me and called my name. I answered, he asked if I will like to be his friend( deep down in my heart I was like, see this old cargo oh wetin him want sef) then I gave him an abrupt answer "yes" I felt he would do the needful and let me go but the next thing I heard was " can I have your nums" (for my mind I shout say Kai! e don set for me oh) God so bless I wasn't with my phone, this was what I had tried hard to avoid for the past 3yrs I had been in skul. I almost lied that I don't have a phone but had a second thought,so I gave him a wrong nums,that wasn't okay for the mugu oh he signed the course forms thereafter he stretched his hands to touch my breast* shy* I had no option than to slap his hand so hard. I stood up and left his office, he kept shouting "we will talk on phone"

the problem now is :should I keep it to myself or let the school authority know about it? I will sincerely appreciate your opinions.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bae let it go. You don't want to be in the middle. Just concentrate on more important things like your grades and exams. My 5 naira.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Diogo1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Don't bother you head for now. This thread is enough evidence if he tries something funny.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by diportivo: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
my advice?keep it to yourself...he made to touch u,u slapped his hand = he didnt touch you...therefore,let it go..lets assume u report,he is summoned,u r summoned...its ur word against his...d big question is,whr is u proof?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Ezemarcel(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Na u know...

If I were to b u I will erase the thought of him in my heart and focus on what brought me to the school

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by gracile(f): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Such an idio.t!
you don't have much to wrry bout since he's not your lecturer, just tell someone you trust not the school authority o, else he might turn d tables leaving u d victim. stay calm and see wha he'll do next before making the next move

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by jamex93(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
babe no reason am, 4get DAT tin....noting skul authority go do for naija wey we dey

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by DesChyko: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
You shouldn't have said 'yes'. Seriously, it'll be hard for you to escape this except God willing and probably if he takes this as a flimsy hobby. Else, he can still trace you through your name and department or mark you through your lecturer friends. I've seen issues like this get really bad, so always remember to pray over it. Involve school authorities (someone you fully trust and that has rank) if the going gets tough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
All this touching of bosom. Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Glowstone(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
if u don gree we for no hear am

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by OohMpa: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Go back to office, tell him to touch your bwest, pless it hard, veli veli hard with two hands until you take photo while he plessing it. Come back here and uproad the photo otherwise we won't berieve you angry angry

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by DonaldGenes(m): 1:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Left for me, You shouldn't have reacted as such

I will advice that you allow it to slide...

You're not the only girl he probably might have tried this in that school.Just be friendly with him okay
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by ireneony(f): 2:12am On Feb 19, 2015
I will advise you not to report to the school authority.
I'm sure you're almost through with your school. I will say let it slide because, do you want to given an extension(u nor wan graduate)...you know how this country is so corrupt.
secondly, you don't have any evident to proof.
thirdly, the man works in bursary, and they are in change if a student will graduate or not.
please be wise and don't report to the school authority.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by itstpia8: 3:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Is the op male or female.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Old cargo,let it slide,just avoid being alone with such a nasty person..

Try to avoid him too.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by idu1(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2015
How u want take tell sch authority?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by hatux: 7:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Sexual harassment? When is this gonna stop, imagine a person old enough to be someone's father trying some stupid pranks. Meanwhile Op, its better you shouldn't tell the school authority, cos that can be a big trouble turn up for you. Firstly, you having no evidence against him which when brought up to the school authority, he would go scot free and that can surely bring trouble'*you know*my opinion though*

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by DjHypno(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
Ok
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by kent79: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by eemalex(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by teemanbastos(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
[size=32pt]he may be your MR RIGHT[/size] grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by mosho2good: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Me wan buy land for here make people come and comment on d land.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by tempem: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015

Your story is sweet, add font styles, colors, and reasonable size, and I bet this story will look nice when next you come up with the move your FO'(Faculty offficer) Wil make, when submitting your course Form...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Mrphilia: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Ok
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by simplemach(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmmm, oga bursar
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by free2ryhme: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Reading in HD
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Eberex(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2015
There is no proof. Its his word against yours. Unless there is a cctv camera installed there ofcourse
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by kilopiont: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Thats serious
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by TippyTop(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Meter dey ur own, abeg go enjoy yourself ja re.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by coalcoal1(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
hmm. all these old men that won't respect themselves...but wait o...how did you dress?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities / How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt / OAU Suspends Professor Richard Akindele Indefinitely Over Sex For Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.