Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct (81534 Views)

Five (5) Main Dresses Women Wear. / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao,check my dp oga grin

Iro ni o. So u marry in your dreams? Congrats, the ring should be on your 1st finger if u truly marry undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by faitheverest(f): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Even to where bra dey hard me self cos I no wan my bweast to sag joor..... grin
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Iro ni o. So u marry in your dreams? Congrats, the ring should be on your 1st finger if u truly marry undecided
first fnger as in?
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by mydex93(f): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2015
Drilz:
#my opinion# I doubt if sucking done by ur regular bf makes it fall, but just like every other device or material, if d boobs is exchange bw john, val, carl n most especially those old aristos it depreciates. The likes of jennifer aniston have regular breast massages to lift d breast so bf touch/sucking isnt bad for d breast, but dis advice isnt for those camping wt a guy oo,..
One last question abeg?? Why is it dat most girls dat seem to keep to demselve(d virgin likes) hv terribly fallen breast Mbok I nd answer.
When you tie rapper around ur boobs as a lady...it causes it to Sag

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
first fnger as in?

Oga u never marry. No dey bobo person for here. I am ur right man who will take u to paradise of love undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Shubbylee(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
milinda:
Nyc thread, wanna ask wit ma open mind o does suckin also make d boobs sag? #not breastfeedin kinda suckin o

Hmmm!! someone has been getting some action!! grin sucking helps to reduce d risk of breast cancer but if they press it too much its not good oh!
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2015
hey...sexy pretty girl in there frm abj
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Mayere(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Afrok:
I think the habits are;
1. Touch am, touch am wella. undecided
2. Squeeze am, squeeze am wella. shocked
3. Press am, press am wella. embarassed
4. Pinch am, pinch am wella. wink
5. SUCK AM, SUCK AM WELLA. kiss

Desist from the above habits and ur breasts might not look like an over-ripped pawpaw, or been called TRASHY CAN wink.
story for d boobiz tongue tongue tongue
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2015
cheesy @ number 3!!!girls do it for fashion, exposing ugly chest with fatty old skin.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Bimpe29: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2015
post=30866604:
A sagging breast is something every young girl dreads. And even though it’s an inevitable part of life, we don’t want our boobs sagging now especially since we young and haven’t given birth yet. Most ladies do all it takes to try and prevent it but still indulge in some habits that actually cause their boobs to sag without even knowing it. We are going to shed light on some of these habits to save us from early drooping;

1. Wearing the wrong bra size: [/b]Wearing a bra that doesn’t provide enough support may cause your boobs to sag. Go for a bra fitting and get your right bra size.

[b]2. You don’t drink enough water:
Water does a lot of wonders in our body. When it is taken in very little amounts, it can cause the skin to shrink and appear dry and rough. This also applies to your breasts. Drink lots of water if you want to keep them up.

3. You don’t protect your breasts from the sun: [/b]Ultraviolet rays from the sun can cause premature aging and also sagging. Try your best to apply sunscreen always on parts of your skin and breast that will be exposed to the rays of the sun.

[b]4. Smoking:
Smoking is bad for the health and for the breasts. It breaks down then elastin in skin that is responsible for youthful appearance.

5. Weight fluctuations: Fluctuations in your weight can cause your skin to lose elasticity. Therefore, leading to drooping boobs er time.

So Fellow Ladies Hope you do not indulge in these habits?

SOURCE

The main habit that would actually prevent bosoms sagging is missing in your post, and it is to prevent bosoms from premarital sucking & robbing.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by ERCROSS(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Midehi:

no...Edo, dat my name is combination of 2 names.

Wow... native names I guess...
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by supereagle(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
It will stand out firm with regular boob massage.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
ERCROSS:

yea...one my native,d oda..yoruba...its actually d combination of me & my boo's native name,dats our slogan
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
It is natural for boob to sag ,thats nature for you, just as we develop wrinkles as we grow older, have grey hair, so boobs sag.
Its natures way of saying the lady is aging, embrace it.

Theres no cure for it, unless u want to put cement and putty inside the boobs like oyibo babes dey do.

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
ERCROSS:

yea...one my native,d oda..yoruba...its actually d combination of me & my boo's native name,dats our slogan..lol
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by pbs4real(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
milinda:
Nyc thread, wanna ask wit ma open mind o does suckin also make d boobs sag? #not breastfeedin kinda suckin o
talk tru ur bf nor dey let ur own rest. .
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by JoeCutie(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
braine:

OP didn't include the way women traditionally back babies and tie wrappers around their bodies. The way they let the wrapper rest and pull the booobs down acting like some kind of anchor, not healthy for dem breasts.
Any woman (Yes, this is most common among women in the village) that carries her baby with wrapper tied to her chest in that sort of way, doesn't necessarily NEED her boobs to stay up. I think they've accepted their fate in good faith. Check them out, you'd see my point. They don't even notice their boobs sagging sometimes. grin

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Oga u never marry. No dey bobo person for here. I am ur right man who will take u to paradise of love undecided
ok dey there,dey wait for me undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Ebukabauer(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
redvektor:
Gud advice for those my bayelsa girls way their boobi don turn slippers(cuz their legs na open & close shina peters)
. ERRIGGA
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Osakah24(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
There is this bra they (female folks) wear,you wont believe your eyes when you remove the bra.The bra can deceive you even when you squeeze the shit. I wont forget that experience. #sincerityinallthings.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok dey there,dey wait for me undecided

Send am na undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Send am na undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
cutieberie1:
hmmm...ok
Standing ovation 4 ucheesy
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Drilz:
#my opinion# I doubt if sucking done by ur regular bf makes it fall, but just like every other device or material, if d boobs is exchange bw john, val, carl n most especially those old aristos it depreciates. The likes of jennifer aniston have regular breast massages to lift d breast so bf touch/sucking isnt bad for d breast, but dis advice isnt for those camping wt a guy oo,..
One last question abeg?? Why is it dat most girls dat seem to keep to demselve(d virgin likes) hv terribly fallen breast Mbok I nd answer.
Hmmmmm boobs getting flabby is a skin or body type thing.

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=brito post=31004618][/quote]

Kilode undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Kilode undecided

She is married !!!!!! search somewhere else. SMH

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
brito:

She is married !!!!!! search somewhere else. SMH

I tell u say i dey search for anything undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

I tell u say i dey search for anything undecided

Yes, you dey search tirelessly

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Olympus must hv fallen tongue

hehehehe you wish tongue
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Send am na undecided
send what undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
brito:

Yes, you dey search tirelessly

So u wish i had approached you bah?? undecided

As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter