Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better (40913 Views)

Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia / PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days / Sheriff Gains Control Of Party’s National secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by Sarimah(f): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
PDP jare cool
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by naijanaso: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
falconey:
OP ofcourse is PDP they are in power looting, do you know how much mama peace would have paid to get that done well? With the money looted she can buy 10 states in nigeria

Some of you need psychiatric examination.
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by Sacramento4real(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
But her grammar alone can untie that headtie from Mrs. Buhari Aisha's head grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by blymy(f): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wen u talk of classy head gear u choose Aso-oke which is wat Mrs Buhari tied nd it fits her more. Chikena!
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by esosuo: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
true true dat pdp gele make sense sha but at the same time sai buhari ,the guy get eye gele or no gele dat buhari wife too dey well
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by maxwell530(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pls who is that lady sitting beside aisha?
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by Zakariwil: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
U be mumu I swear
falconey:
OP ofcourse is PDP they are in power looting, do you know how much mama peace would have paid to get that done well? With the money looted she can buy 10 states in nigeria
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by fareed69(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
3cycle:
Aisha Buhari and her housegirl grin

You just uttered the most Useless talk of the Century
Osinbajos wife is a Lawyer her husband is a senior Advocate of Nigeria, two term Commissioner in Lagos.
Am quite sure if your family has Mrs osinbajo as a daughter una life go dey better
Dumb Ass
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
maxwell530:
Pls who is that lady sitting beside aisha?
The lady behind PEJ is Mrs. Obiano, wife of Anambra State governor
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by capuro(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Vote for "gele"
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Everything about PDP is Power and power lol.

I love this party and their fasion,passion and their massion mission in this naton***

PresidentGEJtilll2019
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by Kingspin(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
omenka:
Then you must be brainless right now since your brain has been looted. Little wonder your foolish comment. cheesy
Who cares am only interesting in real facts about my country not lies and propagandas. #Votes not Hate.
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by Biggty(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mama Peace rocks it better
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by pure2012soul(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
falconey:
Stop talking out of your ass & be objective. Dame Patience wore it better. Period! Besides, how much is gele material?
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Am not here to look at gele.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by Bola4mi(f): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mama peace alias deris God rock it better
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by lastpage: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
kITATITA:
I am a Buhari supporter but I find the PDP gele colourful and of class.

U mean "Shepopotamus" is prettier? shocked shocked shocked

I am an APC supporter and l agree with you as well grin grin grin

Dearis Godu Ooooooo.....

Lastpage!

That thing that looks like a German Armoured Tank
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by tammie24: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kingspin:
APC dont loot money? But very busy looting ur brain.
Shiiiiiiit!!!!!
That was toooo much naw cheesy cheesy
Haba!!!! grin grin
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by oneagleswings: 12:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Prisca0ge:
Cha! grin see painment.. I have achieve my goal of giving TANoids HBP grin
hahahahahahaha. How far, you don share the Ebola finish abi you don go back for zoo?
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by hush15: 1:07am On Feb 21, 2015
slimzypink:
buhari any day any time but in order to be fair in sportmanship i give this to patience...d headgear is fine...We Apceees if we see truth we say it...we aint desperate.

YIMU...
Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by Kingspin(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2015
tammie24:

Shiiiiiiit!!!!!
That was toooo much naw cheesy cheesy
Haba!!!! grin grin
This APC people talk nonsense and childish almost everytime. Dont know if they do return back to read their garbage comments.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better by maxwell530(m): 4:48am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=kITATITA post=30923192]
The lady behind PEJ is Mrs. Obiano, wife of Anambra State governor [/quotedid you go to school at all??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border / States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.