Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos (34800 Views)

Nigerian Airlines Are Now Turning To Neighboring Ghana For Aviation Fuel / 5 Travel Experiences Every Nigerian Should Have Before Turning 30 / Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by killercute16(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2015
jingh:
Becus you want 2 ridicule and talk about abuja, you ve 2 use lagos as a comparative subject.
Cant u compare it(abuja) with ur dirty and undeveloped state.

Which state re u from
He is from Lagos. grin
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Richard6(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Yes, abuja used to smell good until APC started farting every where up and down. Look at lagos here they dominate. A fart from tinubu alone can cause a commotion in a city grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Temicare(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Senjuchiha: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2015
PUSH1:
my fada is a dirty pig. Wonder what he does at our house
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2015
jingh:
Becus you want 2 ridicule and talk about abuja, you ve 2 use lagos as a comparative subject.

Which state re u from

Pass your point across with decorum, stop acting in an uncivilized manner.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by OlaPhils(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2015
TippyTop:

Stinky and funky Lagos.
go to India to understand what stinking is all about
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2015
You typed it yourself. Put "Senjuchiha's Fada"

[quote author=Senjuchiha post=30873390][/quote]
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Totfulguy: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

do you need pictures for odour.

Does the odour come from the sky? Or is it spiritual odour?
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by femi4: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

i really dont understand what is happening to the beautiful city of Abuja. Abuja is one of the cleaniest city in Nogeria. everybody wants to be in Abuja. of recent the city of Abuja stinks. most places smell like lagos. infact the smell is so much that even when you are driving with your glasses up, the odour still comes inside.

i want to mention some of these Places, Area 1, Area 8, Area 2, Apo (shoprite),some parts of wuse 2. Go maitama(ministers hill) and asokoro (near ecowas) your will see water gushing out from the gutters.

the Abuja i saw when i came some years back is gradually turning to Lagos.

i wish i can upload how abuja stinks now so we can understand.
Blame it on Lagosians that moved to Abj

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by justhelp(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2015
op you need to compare that dirty Abuja to your village or your state of Origin Not Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2015
jingh:

Which state re u from
see how stupid u re, sm1 opens a thread with an unbiased mind, without any bad intentions for anyone,but only with the will to pass a message, but u re trying to read tribalism into it... may God help u.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Senjuchiha: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2015
PUSH1:
You typed it yourself. Put "Senjuchiha's Fada"

na..m just quoting wt u said...disrespectful child wit no proper upbringing...if u can insult ur elder,dt means ur parents must b getn used 2 u insultin em
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by realmindz: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2015
jingh:

Which state re u from
don't mind him...a total disrespect for Lasgidi..the centre of excellence, economic power house of west Africa, Lagos even more popular than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:
You don't know what happened? Well, GEJ happened! Enjoy the fresh stinky, stale air. cheesy
are u OK? insult gej again u will see
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by amareto: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2015
mrmetoo1:
It's the human factor. As a nation we're quite indiscipline. People start to pee everywhere, they throw their garbage everywhere. We really need a task force that'll deal with public nuisances

War Against indiscipline and corruption. Bring back Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Poster, I stay around the Shoprite Apo axis and I can tentatively say that your claim on that area is a huge lie. The only problem with that area which one can likened to lagos is the traffic gridlock there especially in the mornings and evenings. I don't perceive any odour from there while passing that place
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by justhelp(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

i really dont understand what is happening to the beautiful city of Abuja. Abuja is one of the cleaniest city in Nogeria. everybody wants to be in Abuja. of recent the city of Abuja stinks. most places smell like MY TOWN. infact the smell is so much that even when you are driving with your glasses up, the odour still comes inside.

i want to mention some of these Places, Area 1, Area 8, Area 2, Apo (shoprite),some parts of wuse 2. Go maitama(ministers hill) and asokoro (near ecowas) your will see water gushing out from the gutters.

the Abuja i saw when i came some years back is gradually turning to MY VILLAGE.

i wish i can upload how abuja stinks now so we can understand.
FIXED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Senjuchiha post=30873390][/quote]
sharingan
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2015
@OP

My dear, you're so right...At least you have a car..I trek most of the time, so I understand you very well..

It mostly smells of urine and poo...Over-population has caused people to live on the streets and mess it up...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by naijaboiy: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2015
bdek:
The only problem i have is with the headline,comparing lagos and abuja, Abuja thats is full of fake ppl that live in abuja villages claiming to live abuja ,only 10 percent of abuja resident stay in good area ,with their car boot as wardrobe where do u expect them to pass out waste.
So where do you belong?

The 10% or the remaining 90% that live in villages undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Reference(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2015
mrmetoo1:
It's the human factor. As a nation we're quite indiscipline. People start to pee everywhere, they throw their garbage everywhere. We really need a task force that'll deal with public nuisances

Oh I see. I thoughy you will say government is responsible for the stink.

The reality is simple. Lagos is the 'default setting' for the average Nigerian. Abuja is a lie (according to Ameachi 2010 version) and lies like hot coals can only be held for a while.

Abuja WILL attain and exceed the degredation of Lagos simply because to us government is all, has all and will us so we all gravitate towards their with our subculture of unculture.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Frankmishael:
are u OK? insult gej again u will see
#Swerve, mofo.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by chibuikebright(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2015
why wont it smell, when they have refused to consider hygiene as important as cleaning your anus without using your hand and consequently breeding rubbish and mosquitoes.why wont it smell when an illiterate sets of tribe always indulge in using hands in cleaning the fabric of their smelling anus and disposing the nonsense in every side of the street. less i forget, GEJ TILL 2019 JOO.
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2015
keppyy:
@OP

My dear, you're so right...At least you have a car..I trek most of the time, so I understand you very well..

It mostly smells of urine and poo...Over-population has caused people to live on the streets and mess it up...
Especially around those mosque areas where these northerners gather.

Those places are always dirty undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by justhelp(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2015
jingh:

Which state re u from
DONT BLAME THE OP BLAME THE UNEDUCATED MOD THAT MOVE IT TO FP
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Rhozabeth(m): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2015
This Op must be put of his senses! When was the last time u came to Lagos that u are saying Lagos stinks! If ur hand is itching u you better start using it to scratch the ground or the wall instead of typing rubbish! Slowpoke!
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:

#Swerve, mofo.
go and die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures / Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) / Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.