Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner (25557 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Harbdulrasaq(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Father of Morireluwa, the beautiful girl who won the 2015 PZ Cusson baby moment which was held in Lagos on February 1st, Oluyinka Davids, has revealed that his wife, Funmi Davids, took another to represent him at the competition’s grande finale.

In an interview with Encomium magazine, he said he got his daughter registered for the competition but that as the little girl was advancing in the competition, she shut him out simply because they were no longer living together.

“Yes I started it all, got my daughter registered, got her a professional photographer, personally worked and also employed a PR person who worked tirelessly for her on the contest. I knew she would win. I often told her so. I sometimes even rehearsed how she would be announced the winner and yes she did win, all the glory to God. Myself and my wife had a serious misunderstanding which led to temporary separation but I never ignored or denied the fact that the baby she’s carrying is my daughter. I am still responsible for her upkeep even till now. She called me and said “Your daughter Morireoluwa Davids needed a two minute video for the next stage of the competition”. That was when I knew she made it to the third stage. And I was like so because she needs a video and her father is a cinematographer, that is why I am getting to know my baby had gone this far in a competition I registered her.

Meanwhile shortly before this, during my daughter’s first birthday, I ordered a big customized cake, clothes and toys for her. She turned the person I sent to deliver the stuff. I was embarrassed and deeply hurt. She was so rude and mannerless. She said so many things to me. I still have her message saved. So I told her to go and get the video done elsewhere for our baby because she only had to tell me because some of my staff she asked without my permission turned her down” he said.

Oluyinka, who was not comfortable with the idea of his wife bringing another man to represent him in the competition as he sees it as impersonation which is punishable under the Nigerian law, but blamed the organizers for allowing such act to take place without challenging her actions.

http://www..net/2015/02/wife-brings-fake-father-to-represent.html

1 Share

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by SuperSuave(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Hmm..nawa o
*modified*
I knew this was gonna hit fp. The woman no fine sef, she no kon get manner join. Well God knows what the husband did to her too

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by webincomeplus(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Some women are just brainless.

31 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by sirwilli(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Which level

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Chaulay1: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2015
And why bring this to Nairaland ? Must we publicize all family issues with pictures and full names? For heaven's sake spare the little girl of this unwarranted negative publicity. The father speaking to Encomium self speaks volume. Nobody is denying you as the father. Instead of ironing out issues with the mother he took to media. It is like destroying one another via social media and the likes is in vogue now.

Although the woman should have informed the baby father all the same. That he turned down making the video at some point does not necessarily mean he will turn down attending the grand finale. I am only wondering that since he registered her, why wasn't he following the competition stages.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2015
Chaulay1:
And why bring this to Nairaland ? Must we publicize all family issues with pictures and full names? For heaven's sake spare the little girl of this unwarranted negative publicity. The father speaking to Encomium self speaks volume. Nobody is denying you as the father. Instead of ironing out issues with the mother he took to media. It is like destroying one another via social media and the likes is in vogue now.

Although the woman should have informed the baby father all the same. That he turned down making the video at some point does not necessarily mean he will turn down attending the grand finale. I am only wondering that since he registered her, why wasn't he following the competition stages.
Your first paragraph makes no sense to me... who told the public about the incidence if not those involved?? undecided.. Abi the media na witch?? What you don't tell the public, they won't have a glimpse of... but once you bring your issue to the public, be ready for whatever you get because these bloggers yearning for news to spice up their platform will help you take it to the world...i only pity the lil gal in question..

Being at the award giving ceremony together would have been an avenue to maybe rekindle their love.. The woman should have given her husband the honor too. The organizers also didn't play their part well, they should have only allowed a representative with the father's consent.

32 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Chaulay1: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Your first paragraph makes no sense to me... who told the public about the incidence if not those involved?? undecided.. Abi the media na witch?? What you don't tell the public, they won't have a glimpse of... but once you bring your issue to the public, be ready for whatever you get because these bloggers yearning for news to spice up their platform will help you take it to the world...i only pity the lil gal in question..

Being at the award giving ceremony together would have been an avenue to maybe rekindle their love.. The woman should have given her husband the honor too. The organizers also didn't play their part well, they should have only allowed a representative with the father's consent.

If you actually read what I wrote very well, you will understand I was directing my statement to the father who spoke to Encomium. Please read again grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Chaulay1:

If you actually read what I wrote very well, you will understand I was directing my statement to the father who spoke to Encomium. Please read again grin grin grin
i guess your first three sentences prompted my response...
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
PZ,maltina dance all,people are fielding fake people sincewhen Noah walked with God.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by endoWED123: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chaulay1:

some of the irrational decisions men make due to the fact say him body they hot.They should have atleast wash there dirty linen at home.you guys are only bringing unnecessary negative attention to this small girl
mtschew

4 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by initiate: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
what caused the breakup? that may inform the reason for her decision

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by bebe2(f): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2015
chai, naija women don dey bad ooo shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by KanwuliaJara: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
I don't think she used another man to represent the ex.
She chose the most supportive person in her life to go with her.
Did she announce that he was the father of the child? undecided

When it comes to separation. . . .Children are often used as puns.

I'd like to hear the other side of the story.
Never believe a one-sided story.
Amen!!!! kiss

21 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by SAMBARRY: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Gbam. Exactly. It's just unfortunate that the poor child is in the middle of all this. Meanwhile he won't say what caused all the buhah.as if he will say what he did wrong. Shioorr
KanwuliaJara:
I don't think she used another man to represent the ex.
She chose the most supportive person in her life to go with her.
Did she announce that he was the father of the child? undecided

When it comes to separation. . . .Children are often used as puns.

I'd like to here the other side of the story.
Never believe a one-sided story.
Amen!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by idrisa334: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
The woman no try at all

3 Tips For Becoming A More Patient Parent
Source: e cryreporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/3391-3-tips-for-becoming-a-more-patient-parent
(REMOVE THE SMILEY TO GO TO THE LINK)
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Diogo1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
It's so unfortunate how we have bastardized the matrimonial institution.

Husbands and wives can no longer settle trivial issues again. In this case, money does not seem to be the problem unless it is the willingness to bring it out.

For all those who are yet to marry, marry someone with whom you think you can gist sitting on the couch long after your children have moved out. In other words, someone who has intrinsic values you desire.

Just know that communication, compromise and forgiveness are extremely cardinal to the success of your marriage.

Manage and enjoy yours like am doing mine. Wish everyone the best of luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Desperate women on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by babdap: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Keep quite and apologies to your wife.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by seangy4konji: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
yeye deh smell...
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by DeCritique(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Women// Fear them oh!!

Their wahala too mush

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
My friend's baby came second

41 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by DuchessLily(f): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chai!!!

Single mum things?

Eyahh...it is well... D baby still won, 4get d mum n fake father

2 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Isiterere(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
hmmmmmmm

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pathetic!!!
These are the kind of things that follow when an arrowhead of a supposed "change" movement vying for presidency has set an earlier precedence.
#BuhariShowYourCertificate!
#WeHaveNotForgotten!
#LeadByExampleOrFailByForce!

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by teamlee: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
woman sha

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by KidProgrammer(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok o
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by chiboy11(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
The man haz said his own part of the story, I belive if u hear d wife stori u wil ve pity for the woman, y wil u get married in d 1st place n ur wife left u,4wat reason if I may ask, some guys just marry cuse dier friend did or just for d sake of it, I won't n don't blame d lady 1 bit

8 Likes

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Isiterere(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
congratulation to the baby.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by LordMecuzy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chai Women falling our hands since the days of Adam n Eve...

Chai Chai There is god ooooooooooooh

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? / Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.