Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama (4137 Views)

What Motivates The Violent Acts Of Jihadists And Islamists? / Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
I hope they co operate ..??
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by PHgirl(f): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
hazyfm1:
ok

Oh my goodness! Hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by Rexyl(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
ok we don hear the word again from Obama. That some are developing their brains to move the world forward, some are becoming radicalized in all aspects to impose their wicked interest on others and return the world to dark age. They think they are the ones to decide for God and treat all people the way they like. All terrorists, their sponsors and sympathisers are all destined for eternal punishment.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by peacemaker23(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Those jihadist,don't realy understand what jihad,meam.
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by ogene007: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
They should include christians and Muslims in nigeria who are being deceived by the Jihadist that has promised them the total implementation of sharia across the entire country.
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by 9jagoodman: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Na now day de break for Obama place, him dey sleep since.
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by nothingdou1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
The US only tell the world what they want to hear and sounds sweet in their ears,but do what they have vowed to to do jst to conserve uphold and protect their supremacy as the world power.it doesn't matter to them,which allies they form to achieve it.
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by Horizona001(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Obama is just being diplomatic. truth be told....ok...make them no ban me. some books need to be reviewed.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by naijacann: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Don't mind Obama; he is one of the most left wing, weakest President America has ever had in decades.
He is actually worst than Jimmy Carter, the acclaimed worst US President.
Just as President Clinton did in the 90s, Obama is tolerating ISIS and is afraid to confront or nip it in the bud now. In the 90s, Clinton left Al Qaeda to run wild, and they kept attacking US interests and then caused the spectacular one on 9/11. Unfortunately for the terrorists, there was a Texas Cowboy in the White House in 2001-G.W. Bush who was not ready to tolerate terrorists, and he went after them, chasing them down to the gates of hell.
Today under Obama's watch, a new terrorist group, ISIS has been formed just as Al Qaeda was formed under Bill Clinton's watch and is terrorizing the whole world. They have now vowed to bring down Rome, and of course many people think they're joking just as many doubted Al Qaeda's abilities. Now is the best time for US to lead a coalition of nations, take the casualty and confront ISIS and destroy it before this cancer begins to metastasize.
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by Husseink: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
May you see the WRATH of Allah for what you have posted.
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by Mccullum: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Stop blasphemy, some will just be commenting what they don't know, among the great men ever existed on earth Muhammed was the first according to the research of George Benatyor, terrorists can acts their evil under the camoflag of any thing, muslims are not terrorist,

Only redio & tv sensitisation can liberate us from global threat of terrors, because it is an ideological war.
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by Rich4god(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
kayfam:
I stand to be corrected that education is the only weapon that can be use to tackle boko haram and other terrorist around the world. Their leader should delete " fail promise of 7 or 21 young virgins in heaven" Teach them the importance of life.
Mohammed Yusuf is a graduate. Abdul mutallab also is... and so are oda high classed terrorist. the problem have to do with Islam. the clerics need to change their orientation about value for human life and hatred for one another.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by naira2dollar: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
msmon:
I have got bashed by saying this on a several occasion that "the so called terrorist are not true muslim"

Obama said:

This part of the post got me weeping!

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, maclatunji

Nobody hates muslims.Infact i have some as my best of friends and family but people hates killers and muderers in the name of religion.
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by seggzz(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Can any Muslim tell me the difference between jihad and terrorism?
Re: Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama by United4lyf(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
seggzz:
Can any Muslim tell me the difference between jihad and terrorism?
Jihad is to strive in betterment of your life and the lives of others in the way of Allah (e.g calling people to the way of Allah by preaching,abstaining from sinning e.t.c) while Terrorism is murdering people in cold blood,it has nothing to do with Islam. Islam never ask anyone to take the lives of innocent people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Good Manners That We Can Learn From The Glorious Quran / Rulings And Etiquettes Of Eid-ul-adha / Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.