Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

[] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (53418 Views)

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by HooxJnr(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
My brother gave me an infinix x530. I tried to Change the IMEI no to that of Blackberry but I can't. I used MTK engineering and mobile uncle but it did not work. The phone is rooted. Please any other way out?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Kaybaba5(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
My tecno m3 always press itself pls help
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 9:38am On May 21, 2015
Kaybaba5:
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by mrbillz(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2015
Ndissle:
Good day... For those that reside in
LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES,
INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and fault is has, whether screen problem, broken
screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well
(stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), any problems at
all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the
hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I
also use the same number for whatsapp. You get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do
custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
WHERE ARE YOU IN LAG?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by sunny4luv: 1:27pm On May 21, 2015
Please help me i don't know what i uninstall i can't change my lock screen wallpaper on android 4.4.2 kitkat even at home page if i try to change it there it says unfortunately launcher has stopped, also at setting, display it's says unfortunately settings has stopped am using tecno r5
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Stuffyj(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2015
Good p.m. Pls, am having prob wt my Tecno Phantom A+. Whenever am charging it, it indicates "charging" bt no increase in battery input(%). I hv used several chargers to charge it but the prob still persists and even to d extent of changing d charging port but all efforts to rectify this proved abortive. I would appreciate it if u can find a lasting solution to this recalcitrant prob. Tnx
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Raemhure001(m): 12:54am On May 22, 2015
My phone(Tecno H5) is always showing "SD card unexpectedly removed" after like five seconds it would show "SD card ready,do you want to change storage disk".....I have flashed it and changed the memory card but its still doing it.....please I need help!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Emerson101: 10:01pm On May 29, 2015
Are you in Abuja mararaba karu nyanya etc and u want to learn phone software engineering or u want all kinds of phone cracked softwares for flashing rooting imel generator name it or u want to flash ur phone android phones black berry z10 q10 all black berry phone's Nokia iPhone flashing and unlocking etc.partten unlocking of every phone imel code changing.unbricking ur phone's etc just don't waste any more time call engineer samuel on 07035235702 or 08115561135 or add me on whatsapp with my mtn line just don't waste any more time call me now
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Omokiez: 10:14pm On May 29, 2015
my itel 1500 encounters pattern look problem nd d gmail acct isn't working. plz a y help on how to reset will. appreciated
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by pazzys(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2015
Stuffyj:
Good p.m. Pls, am having prob wt my Tecno Phantom A+. Whenever am charging it, it indicates "charging" bt no increase in battery input(%). I hv used several chargers to charge it but the prob still persists and even to d extent of changing d charging port but all efforts to rectify this proved abortive. I would appreciate it if u can find a lasting solution to this recalcitrant prob. Tnx
take it to calcare, but if u can reload ur stock rom... Pls do that will solve it...
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by pazzys(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
Omokiez:
my itel 1500 encounters pattern look problem nd d gmail acct isn't working. plz a y help on how to reset will. appreciated
are u not able to access ur phone because of the lock pattern problem?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by pazzys(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2015
Kaybaba5:
flash ur stock rom, if it still persists then u take it to calcare cos ur touch scrEen is faulty!!!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by pazzys(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
HooxJnr:
My brother gave me an infinix x530. I tried to Change the IMEI no to that of Blackberry but I can't. I used MTK engineering and mobile uncle but it did not work. The phone is rooted. Please any other way out?
u must be getting it wrong somewhere along the proccess... Just google out "how to change imei on infinix" that should be ur guide, then try again... The problem aint from ur phone!!!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Omokiez: 11:19pm On May 29, 2015
Yes can't access my phone due to many wrong pattern lock draw
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Emerson101: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2015
Are you in Abuja mararaba karu nyanya etc and u want to learn phone software engineering or u want all kinds of phone cracked softwares for flashing rooting imel generator name it or u want to flash ur phone android phones black berry z10 q10 all black berry phone's Nokia iPhone flashing and unlocking etc.partten unlocking of every phone imel code changing.unbricking ur phone's etc even android HD games psp android games ps2 games music and video transfer just don't waste any more time call engineer samuel on 07035235702 or 08115561135 or add me on whatsapp with my mtn line just don't waste any more time call me now
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Omokiez:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by joywendy(f): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello house,happy sunday!

I got a problem with my tecno H5 screen, how much will it cost to replace it?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by dedons: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
The sim 1 on my itel phone doesn't show network.please i can i retify this....i have changed the sims so many times...the phone recognises there's a sim in the sim1 port but it doesn't display any network.(itel it1501-4.4 kitkat).

Please help me
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by dedons: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
pls i need itel customer office in benin city...my brand new fone is mal-functioning.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2015
dedons:
pls i need itel customer office in benin city...my brand new fone is mal-functioning.
Hi!Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Benin city: NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria +2348172951002
Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by dedons: 5:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi!Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Benin city: NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria +2348172951002
Thank you!
thank you
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2015
dedons:
thank you
You're welcome!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by ural2015: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2015
My
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by positivelucky(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2015
l HV a problem with my tecno h5.anytime I am playing music and the screen light goes off,within one minutes my phone will reboot itself.what should I do?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2015
positivelucky:
l HV a problem with my tecno h5.anytime I am playing music and the screen light goes off,within one minutes my phone will reboot itself.what should I do?

Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
joywendy:
Hello house,happy sunday!

I got a problem with my tecno H5 screen, how much will it cost to replace it?
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by joywendy(f): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Thanks but Really I just need to know the price before hand so I can prepare or buy another has I need it urgently. I already know the service centre I have been there earlier this year
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by bossofallboss(m): 12:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Plz hw can I service my fone...wat can I use...
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2015
joywendy:

Thanks but Really I just need to know the price before hand so I can prepare or buy another has I need it urgently. I already know the service centre I have been there earlier this year
Hi! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need to contact number of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by dedollarman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Plz my new Infinix pro always crash when ever am playing game
the game screen will exit to screen saver mode and after some minutes it will turn back normal but the game will then start afresh while terminating my initial progress on the game

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Blackberry Doesn't Load *556# To Network Pls Help! / Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.