Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

[] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (53417 Views)

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Morhziez(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

All other certified and expert Phone Engineer here would help..

Or email me at...ziongabriel6@gmail.com.
Facebook Username: Da-Ziondancer.
Or call me: 2348135447736.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.
dedollarman:
Plz my new Infinix pro always crash when ever am playing game
the game screen will exit to screen saver mode and after some minutes it will turn back normal but the game will then start afresh while terminating my initial progress on the game
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.
Hello sir! Flashshare is not working on my tecno H6.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by nenergy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ndissle:
Good day... For those that reside in
LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES,
INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and fault is has, whether screen problem, broken
screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well
(stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), any problems at
all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the
hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I
also use the same number for whatsapp. You get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do
custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Can you change Android IMEI to BB?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by moski5(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
hi my techno m3 stopped coming on after I plugged it to charge n slept Took it to several repairers n no solution yet. one suggested I change d board Any suggestions from yu?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by kenniboy: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2015
Help me pls. My Gionee P3 soft keypad is failing. I cant change my keypad to number again. Also some of my keypad dont work again. Os is 4.4
Thanks.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by edusucces(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Please help I rooted my infinix zero2 ND I want to upgrade it now, I don't know if it's save or should I unroot b4 upgrade
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by vooks: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2015
How do I root HTC Desire 612 locked to Verizon?

https://www.nairaland.com/2445271/unlocking-htc-desire-612
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Ayodeji208: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Good day guys am newly and i love dis site so much.pls guys i need ur help,i hav a HTC SENSE Look like a tecno Q10,i lock d fone wit a partern and i couldnt remember any more.plsss can sum1 help me out pls and plsed

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by kingflint(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
guys add me to cheat group 08061630905
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by ceebeth7(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please my great people, if I delete the dalvik-catche in my internal memory will it cause any harm to my phone? Because it consumus a lot of memory, I really want to free some memory in the internal memory. Thanks.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by HooxJnr(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
edusucces:
Please help I rooted my infinix zero2 ND I want to upgrade it now, I don't know if it's save or should I unroot b4 upgrade

Unroot it first

1 Like

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by walanter(m): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2015
I need help.....I can't download video.....and if I manage to download music it does not play.....I had to format my phone 5 time and d problem still persist .......pleas I Ned help...
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Ochus4gmail(m): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Hi,evry1 my tecno p9 was always getting hot evrytim am using it.so on a bad day it just hook and go off just like that till today it have never come back.am even tryin to change the panel becus i hav tak it to many places but notin is stil happening,so pls help me.....if possible wer to get new panel
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by easrael(f): 2:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Rooting my Infinix Zero 16G has been impossible with KingRoot! What can I do please?

I want to start flexing the Glo data
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by easrael(f): 2:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Ochus4gmail:
Hi,evry1 my tecno p9 was always getting hot evrytim am using it.so on a bad day it just hook and go off just like that till today it have never come back.am even tryin to change the panel becus i hav tak it to many places but notin is stil happening,so pls help me.....if possible wer to get new panel

P9 for sale o
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Ochus4gmail:
Hi! Have you tried to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by abbeyafu(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
House, please how do I change the imei of Motorola android razr I have tried mobile uncle, mtk engineering and chamelephon but no solution.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by lyesqiz: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
How to clean cache and junk data on Android phone?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by pazzys(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
easrael:
Rooting my Infinix Zero 16G has been impossible with KingRoot! What can I do please?

I want to start flexing the Glo data
hope you are using the latest kingroot app you can also try vroot or iroot
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by easrael(f): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2015
pazzys:
hope you are using the latest kingroot app you can also try vroot or iroot

Please send me the vroot or Iroot link and I am using the latest KingRoot version brother!

Thanks very much
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by woodgatesimeon: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2015
Plz I have w sony Xperia it only sees my etisalat sim help 08181579574 whatssap, thanks
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by PucciGuru(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kave:
Unfortunately, Messages has stopped.

Thats my own small headache o... Techno D5

Please all brothers,I have this same issue..My Techno D5 is saying 'Unfortunately,messages has stopped ' immediately I open messages..what should I Do?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by andrewmbuk: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Goodmorning gurus in the house...please I hve a problem with my Bryte tab...I got freezed so I had to use the reset button but whenevr it turns on now it give sme camera test and other test and wouldn't reboot...I dunno if any here has experience this before...please share ur solutions [img][/img][img][/img]

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Koladeibro: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls my android( itel 1501) use to hide contacts and phone history for many hours sometimes before it later display by itself. What's do u do?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Carlcaresophia: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2015
Koladeibro:
pls my android( itel 1501) use to hide contacts and phone history for many hours sometimes before it later display by itself. What's do u do?
Hi Koladeibro, when you installed Whatsapp or other similar apps in your phone, you've authorized them the access to your contacts. So when you add someone in your Whatsapp using the same name(or has the same number) as it in your phone contacts, Whatsapp might have automatically deleted one of them. You can test your phone to see whether it's this kind of problem. If not, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by defttouch: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hi house.
Please, i use a Tecno H6 and it's rooted for GLO bis. Whenever i switch to the 3G option my networks go off till I switch back to 2G or 3G setting. I'll be glad if anyone can help.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by funkyjms: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
defttouch:
Hi house.
Please, i use a Tecno H6 and it's rooted for GLO bis. Whenever i switch to the 3G option my networks go off till I switch back to 2G or 3G setting. I'll be glad if anyone can help.

Nothing is wrong with your phone. The 3G service in your area is not strong.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by defttouch: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2015
funkyjms:

Nothing is wrong with your phone. The 3G service in your area is not strong.

Thanks. But that was what I thought till i found out that all my friends in this same area has the H+ on their phones (Infinix, Lenovo, HTC, Tecno H7 etc). The lowest their phone goes is H.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by kamair237(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
pls me out....
I was experimenting wit "P!mp My Rom" now my UI is bad...I get dis notification.... UNFORTUNATELY SYSTEM UI HAS STOPPED

LOOK AT THE FONT SIZE.... CAN BARELY TYPE OR READ...
Am using Galaxy s5 touchwiz is not loading....

DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by bolzyboy: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
i need help plz...i dont know if i've deleted any system file on my infinix zero x506 but i discovered that i could no longer make calls with/on chat apps like whatsapp, skype, tango....when/if i make or get call(s), a "connecting" notification is displayed but the connection is never made. gurus in the house plz bail me out. thanks in advance.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by KUdex(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Good morning house.. how was ur nyt all...?
Please, kindly assist on this issue affecting my Tecno Phantom A+.
1. Memory reached limit time after time.
2. Unfortunately message has stop working, whenever i tried to read through the normal message inbox.
Please assist ASAP.
THANKS.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by debbydee(f): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Good morning tech guys. I bought an andriod tablet chinese tablet anyway (tablet MTK6582 Android 4.4 2GB RAM 16GB) i insert an old sim later i got the sim removed the tablet started requesting for privacy protection password and it is written in chinese language please i need someone to help me out as i am not happy about it.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Blackberry Doesn't Load *556# To Network Pls Help! / Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.