Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

[] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (53422 Views)

40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
How can I downgrade my ipad2 so all the app I downloaded on it and can start rotating again
Please help solve this problem
Thanks
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by agoadiv(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
TECNO H5,WHEN I playmusic n de phone sleeps,wen i press de power key,it just restart itself
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by yeancol11(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
My phone says can't connect to camera

Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by yeancol11(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
yeancol11:
My phone says can't connect to camera
what is wrong
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by agoadiv(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

All other certified and expert Phone Engineer here would help..

Or email me at...ziongabriel6@gmail.com.
Facebook Username: Da-Ziondancer.
Or call me: 2348135447736.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.
bro is there a solution?? wheneva i play music from the phones music player it plays ok o byt when the phone sleeps(light off) de music will still be playing but immediately i punch de power key so dat de phone would come alive again it just restarts...pls help a nigga cos i go break dis phone o
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by rollydex: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
The smart remote on my s5 is not working and with about 12gig on my phone and 15gig free on my SD card I can't install from play store its complaining insufficient memory.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Zonacom(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
I can't download apps from playstore on my Gionee p3. Its really frustrating me. Meanwhile i can download stuff from other sites. Can you suggest any remedy? pls help
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Mshow94(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
how can i upgrade my m3 phone
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by christopher123(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
tecno phone...the most useless and pointless phone

#motoroladroidrazrteam
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by darlingnuel(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Adekdammy:
i use s4 but my mobile data and wifi goes off whenever my phone is idle
Goto power saver settings. It's a power saving measure
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by jose10(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
abeg, make u help me out o! my infinix buzz is complaining of low space despite using 4gig
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by esmarcq(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
LarrySun:
It started by doing that every once or twice each time I tried to switch the phone on. Now, it's not even loading the home page anymore. It just displays the Tecno name without going past that.
i guess i know the problem, just format the phone by pressing the volume and power button when switching the fone and follow procedures by using the vol key to navigate and the power button to click... Hope it helps sha
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by juniormusa(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Am using Samsung s5 whenever I press back,half of the screen turns black for lyk 2 seconds.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by okpamson15(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
My tecno D1 is rejecting all mtn sim, other sim are woRking on it.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Fejok01(f): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
My back camera is blurry. What do I do?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by ignis: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please what's the easiest way to root my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Bjayjay: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
@ dazion, i use a tecno n7 dual sim, sometimes phone numbers saved on the phone memory disappears only to reappear after changing of sims or switching off the phone entirely.how can i solve the problem? thank u.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by emmanial: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Most of d tym my techno N3 hangs, Pls wat can l do?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by emmalexabl(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
I use galaxy S3 but the problem is that am stuck on the "edge" icon even though the phone is a 4G LTE phone.

I initially thought it was network problem but have tried different networks (mtn..etisalat..Ariel) but that didn't help.

I also did factory reset but nothing changed.

A friend who uses same phone on same location connect to 4g easily..,so I ruled out location being the cause.

..if there is any solution to this problem pls reply asap as I hardly download with the phone because of slow speed..
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by olaidey007: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
my infinix zero refused to upgrade and it pauses on 34.35mb out 71mb and that it is how it as been for two weeks now, help
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Certifiedboss: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Post your android phone errors and problems here and a solution would be given to you.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.

My phone gets hot after sometime if I'm using it with the data on
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by talktrue1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
I bought Samsung S5 from a friend, it was booting normal with samsung logo and everything works fine

I decide to reset the phone to clear the data of the first user, the phone now boots with android logo
the Air gesture doesnt work again and some of the settings doesnt work.

When I tried to update the software, I discovered that the phone model number is fake: SM-G900

Is it possible to reinstall the Samsung OS?
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by stildude(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
when I am trying to open multiple tabs to hasten my access to a particular page, I usually get "unfortunately there is not internet connection" and I don't need internet to do that. By the way, I am supposed to have a valid internet subscription. Op, hope you do have time to attend to attend to my query.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by musico: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
MY OWN CAN NOT DISPLACE MY CONTACT . PLEASE HELP ME
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Recently I can instore anything when trying to instore this is the message I get "There Was a problem while passing the package"
Thank you
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Wizkoko(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
[i woke up in the morning and my sim card was not detected/font]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]2

[/font]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by dridowu: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
DaZion:
Hey Guys.

Thanks!..
Da-Zion.
anytime i try to download/update from google play store, it will keep on showing downloading but it will never download, ds started like 3days ago. I have used different network to check but d problem still occur.
Please about the issue
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by ebony2011(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Gd day engineerr,my tecno b3 performs uninstucted function,click on various menu on its own,exit at will.switch from one function to another.pps help.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Those of you who uses android phones should know that using mobile data to download apps into your phone is not the best option.Use wifi instead.Mobile data will make your phone to run slowly and it consume mb a lot.When you use wifi,it downloads within seconds.
Re: [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] by Laide20(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
I mistakenly deleted my tecno D5 recovery mode so its not I'm not able to boot into recovery mode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Blackberry Doesn't Load *556# To Network Pls Help! / Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.