Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Same Place Different Year Around The World. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Same Place Different Year Around The World. (38015 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by InglishTeechar(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Sile12:
1. Manhattan, USA.

Op you should be ashamed of yourself as a Nigerian...there are better pictures of Lagos, Kano and Apapa...why are Nigerians like this? you praise a whiteman and abuse yourself...God help us from mental slavery...you will never see a whiteman abuse their land and praise other peoples land. Political affiliation aside, are you creating the impression that there has not been progress in Nigeria for the last 20 years? yet you pray to God...may God have mercy on your corrupt soul.

As a proud Nigerian your picture should be number one on the list...if an American should compile this list we all know America will top the list....the moment Nigerians learn to be proud of their country, Nigeria will be next world power.

America has her problems just as Nigeria does have her problems, no country is perfect...no country is heaven

1 Like

Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by agoadiv(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Vote WISELY
PLEXPLEX:

BUT CURRENT CHANGE EXPONENT CANT TAKE U THERE BUT WITH THE TRANSFORMING GOVERNMENT WE CAN GET THERE
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by agoadiv(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
I can't remember adding anybody's name in DAT ma comment.....u need to see a native doctor bro angry
lawanson44:

The Change that your Diaper-wearing sick buhari could not offer in 1983 while he was young and agile...how will he effect it in 2015? Keep deceiving yourself. 28th March is around the corner.
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by agoadiv(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Can't remember adding anybody's name in that my comment.. U need to see IFA himself bro sad
drlawizle:

Buhari wont bring dat change so shut up will you?
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by makazona(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Whobedatte:
check history&you l discover the leaders/heads of these countries during their time of transformation are selfless, visionary and competent leaders. Not the Mr "stealing is not corruption" type. We can't allow him to continue simply because he has failed his first test &nigeria isn't an experimental laboratory
Nonsense!!!
He should complete his tenure. Who dash am?

U v spoken (ur mind) well.But i must remind u that the major problems of Nigeria since independence were/are:
=Ethnic politics i.e tribes in Nigeria hardly support a leader of a country who is not from their tribe e.g the mutual suspicion btwn Balewa and Azikiwe,Ironsi against Gowon etc.this makes development difficult.

=Lack of support from the masses: We seem confused always.when in a military,we clammour for a civilian govt.when the civilian govt is overthrown,we clap for the military we once rejected.Worsen by the fact that every incoming govt sounded like the MESSIAH yet all flopped.

=Inconsistent policies: Imagine a country where there is no template to work on (which of course can be amended with time).Every administration comes up with brand new policies.Is that how to build a country? Did u know that GEJ's transformation agenda is a refurbished 7 points agenda of late Yar'adua?

=Impatience: The masses again takes the blame.Sharp sharp mentality.GEJ is not doing badly.He is just not the publicity guy.the corruption peddled around by the opposition is ACTUALLY over-blown.its not the reality.If the energy we dissipate insulting GEJ is rechanneled into constructive criticism(as we have abroad),things would be better.

=Political culture: Because we spent more time under the military,the culture of a leader meddling the affairs of govt institutions became a norm.So we all expect GEJ to behave like military we grew up under.But no.He is a democrat.He is a bloody civilian grin Not a military man.let get used to the democratic ways of doing things or go back to the military style.

Remember,every candidate will sound like the messiah(just like they did in the past).A quiet-yes quiet,visionary,creative,responsible democrat in the person of GEJ is a new thing to Nigerians.And the people that understand this will appreciate it.we have two options:The military style and the democratic style.

thanx

1 Like

Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by LewisO: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sile12:

Thanks bro.
[size=15pt]U welcome man, nice one! cool[/size]
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by chiogoezubem(f): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Interesting pictures.
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by chiogoezubem(f): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Interesting pictures. Afghanistan though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sile12:

No mind am the bros joor, funny thing Lagos and kano they the list o. Making comments without checking the thread.
Abi o,finally it made FP
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Mezie01(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
lordsharks:
nice pics

Ur Line is not going through Y??
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sile12:

Thanks bro, hw is ur chick wink

'Them' dey wink Yours?
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by tdayof(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amefrica:

'Them' dey wink Yours?
that called my attention....

Oya start explaining...
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
tdayof:
that called my attention....

Oya start explaining...

Haha no explanation really grin It's just what it is lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amefrica:

'Them' dey wink Yours?
"Them" dey 2, but can't wait to have one like that I saw in that pic(White)grin
Baaaddd Boy.....

1 Like

Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
chiogoezubem:
Interesting pictures.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Sike(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Change is what we need.
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sile12:

"Them" dey 2, but can't wait to have one like that I saw in that pic(White)grin
Baaaddd Boy.....

Lol they're just normal girls like the ones you have, only that their skin is white and their accent is different and maybe they're better in bed. **I didn't tell you that** lipsrsealed grin embarassed
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol they're just normal girls like the ones you have, only that their skin is white and their accent is different and maybe they're better in bed. **I didn't tell you that** lipsrsealed grin embarassed

See now, u don talk finish na. Na dat play b d koko...Rude Boygrin
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Bollinger(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sile12:
19. Georgia, 1964-2004.

Gaddemmit; you'are making me homesick.
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Octaves(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
If Nigeria could be like most of these places were 50 years ago, we'd still be considered a developed country
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sile12:

See now, u don talk finish na. Na dat play b d koko...Rude Boygrin

Haha badt guyz! Na you go tire, sex na like their food. grin
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha badt guyz! Na you go tire, sex na like their food. grin

**Faints * *
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sile12:

**Faints * *

You had better wake up grin
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bollinger:

Gaddemmit; you'are making me homesick.

Hmmm. Try&take a vacation home sir...
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Themandator: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Aw
agoadiv:
THIS IS THE CHANGE WE NEED IN NIGERIA....

There is no change in any of the picture but transformation.... Was the soil or earth changed? No... The landscape was simply transformed into a modern spectacle

VOTE WISELY
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by chiogoezubem(f): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sile12:

Thanks.

Oh, you are welcome! But you must have put in enough time to get them.
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2015
chiogoezubem:

Oh, you are welcome! But you must have put in enough time to get them.

Yeah, sure. Took weeks.

1 Like

Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2015
Amefrica:

You had better wake up grin

grin
Re: Same Place Different Year Around The World. by kachiz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
I wanted to ask the same oh, maybe the angels where using IPhones then or maybe God took it.

ikp4succes:
the first picture though, was there helicopter in 1609 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Train Crushes Man To Pieces In Benue State (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) / Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.