Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Pro In Javascript, Jquery, Ajax - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pro In Javascript, Jquery, Ajax (548 Views)

Vacancies For Web Developers - Php, Mysql, Js, Jquery, Ajax, Json, Redis / I Need Your Service, If You Are Good In Javascript And Jquery / For N28,000 Can Someone Develop A Website Consisting - Jquery, AJAX & Bootstrap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pro In Javascript, Jquery, Ajax by ficko(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Please Nairalanders am doing a web development project and am not good with javascript at all so i need someone that is very good with java scripting jquery ajax and other scripting languages, We would be partners and also you get paid. Please you must be living in LAGOS.
Re: Pro In Javascript, Jquery, Ajax by nnamdiosu(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
ficko:
Please Nairalanders am doing a web development project and am not good with javascript at all so i need someone that is very good with java scripting jquery ajax and other scripting languages, We would be partners and also you get paid. Please you must be living in LAGOS.

please state the amount
Re: Pro In Javascript, Jquery, Ajax by cmespeak: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
ficko:

Wat do u intend doing, first of all with jquery 4get javascript and ajax, they are built in, u can go to w3schools.com and get the basics of jquery in less than 2 hrs then figure out for yrself hw u intend solving yr project (since i presume u know server scripting languages), if u still cant, then i can be of help drop yr contact below

(1) (Reply)

Google Reverses Ban On Explicit Blogger Content / ... / Do You Need A Social Networking, Dating Sites And Web-communities Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.