Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her (17477 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by pxdaniel(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Skywalker5:
wow,senator at 69. Nigerian youths. how future dey go?

Did u read the post at all? Smh 4 nigerian youths
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by obowunmi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sugarmama...

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by donem: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Adyrin:
Happy Bday to this Lady that gave me 15k in Benue when I was a serving corp member!
Sorry to ask, on what grounds did she gave you the money?
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by wemmieslim(f): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
ferdimako:

she no sabi u. tongue

And so?
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by Dcaliphate(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
ionsman:

Young boys spe.rm at work.
na u go pass us know nw as u be one of them boys
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by Ayatullah(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
TIME TO GET MORE SERIOUS!
By each breath exhaled we are getting nearer to our grave. At the age of 69 Florence Ita Giwa need no one to remind her that time is getting closer for her to return to her Creator.

This is my gift for her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9rB6LWt7eo
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by ionsman: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dcaliphate:

na u go pass us know nw as u be one of them boys
Yes o.....You like to balo her punn.y too?

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by Britzdon(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
did u really say 69? anyway happy 69th year after birth and make sure u don't look for any frosh for 69 tonight

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by sonnie10: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
maskamdo:
No be this woman inspire stella obasanjo till she passed out forever?!!!

Passed out means to faint, and also to graduate in other contexts.

Passed away means to die. Alternatively, you could say Passed on, which denotes respect to the death.
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
ionsman:

Chidi mokeme was well greased by her grin mama dey pay wella cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by datribune: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by datribune: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Just one of my role models.......fashion nd power and money...apy bday ma'am ...u really rock

u need a re-think. dis woman stands 4 nothing other than greed, conspicuous consumption, decadence & ostentation. Life should be so much more than that.

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by DPointMan(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mama Bakassi herself, she go soon turn Mama 70.
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by richol(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
ionsman:

69 grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by grandstar(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
aanumama:
Happy Birthday to her LLNP.
She looks really good at that age wink
PLASTIC SURGERY!!
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by Reference(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
lonelydora:
The beauty of a woman is her husband. Where is her husband?

Ask IBB.
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by aviazuva: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
HBD Ma.
But only ten months of marriage?
What happened?

Besides, mama Bakassi, mama Bakassi

Bakassi people know and agree say you be their mama ni?

History lives longer than the maker!!!
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by Dcaliphate(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
ionsman:

Yes o.....You like to balo her punn.y too?
No thank you. 'Enjoy' ur saggy p.unny
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by mamagee3(f): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Happy Birthday, Florence Ita Giwa!!!
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by blackprowler: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
buygala:
Another parasite on our democracy was born today.. undecided

Anyim and Flora born on the same day... A tale of two thieves angry

Today must be Lucifer's Birthday too

You are very knowledgeable. I'm happy I didn't have to point that out. Your overall construction made me laugh
Re: Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hbd madam giwa.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing / He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law / Wike Should Move To Nollywood, Amaechi Responds To Probe Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.