Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) (3752 Views)

Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" / Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) / Davido's 4-Year-Old Daughter: "Why Take Paternity Test When You Never Met Her?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by sylviasilifah(f): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wanda Satterthwaite has claimed for years that she had a son for Jay Z back in the 90s and the rapper has refused to acknowledge her son or even pay child support. The alleged son is now suing him through his guardian. Below is the report from National Enquirer

Wanda Satterthwaite unsuccessfully tried to compel Jay Z to take a DNA test back in 2010 after another man turned out not to be her then 16 year old son Rymir’s father. . . .
Rymir’s guardian, a paralegal named Lillie Coley – filed the civil lawsuit last year, claiming that Jay Z lied. In the papers, Lillie alleged Jay Z and his lawyer, Lise Fisher, provided “fraudulent” and “false” information to a judge.

Rymir is now in college and claims he’s struggling to pay his tuition and his medical bills. Not like resemblance is all that matters but is there any resemblance between the two?

more photos of the boy here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/jay-z-sued-for-fathering-a-son-and-avoiding-paternity-test-photos-of-the-boy/

Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by Merlissa(f): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why is he doing like he wants to poo

I can't see any resemblance o!

3 Likes

Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by sinaj(f): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
booked
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by sinaj(f): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Merlissa:

lmao! grin it lukz lyk a photo shopped pic
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by Davidbanky(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hahahah
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by bauer00: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
forget o o o...dis guy na nigerian#photoshoped#....na naija guys fit strike dat kind pose

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by adebayo201: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
And how has this solve our problem!
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by sylviasilifah(f): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
your problem not our problem.
adebayo201:
And how has this solve our problem!
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by Mhizizzy(f): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
bauer00:
forget o o o...dis guy na nigerian#photoshoped#....na naija guys fit strike dat kind pose

Very true....very Nigerian picture....lmao....
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by Stunner1(f): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lmaooooo cheesy cheesy dude looks funny tho
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by adebayo201: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
sylviasilifah:
your problem not our problem.

will you close that ya mouth there angry
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by sylviasilifah(f): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
no!
adebayo201:

will you close that ya mouth there angry
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by Prosperousayo: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by adebayo201: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Stunner1:
Lmaooooo cheesy cheesy dude looks funny tho

Stun me please...
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by EmmySparky(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
He looks like a fuji dancer
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
look like the son of usher to me smiley
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by Stunner1(f): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Stun me please...

angry angry are u a buddhist?
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by eSeun: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jayz ko, jigga my nigga ni!
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by nedupel(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Merlissa:

the hair do
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Stunner1:

angry angry are u a buddhist?

I know you don't discriminate.

And nope, no brawn...lest I get stunned with a club to the head grin.

Now stun me milady.
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by Stunner1(f): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

I know you don't discriminate.

And nope, no brawn...lest I get stunned with a club to the head grin.

Now stun me milady.

Haha im not in the mood to stun you mr
You def wont like the outcome sir buddhapalm buddhist angry
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by chymystique(f): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
This news is very true.. read it on TMZ.com this evening.. Jayz is yet to comment on the issue though.. but truly, it seems like the guy is jayz's son oo
Re: Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) by sylviasilifah(f): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin's Ill-fated Car Abandoned In LASU Over 20k Debt (Photos) / Actor Chidi Mokeme Kidnapped And Beating Up / Checkout These Photos Of Oritse Femi With His Grown Up Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.