Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Funny Bet Of The Day: Liverpool Vs Besiktas - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny Bet Of The Day: Liverpool Vs Besiktas (572 Views)

Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club / Free Single Bet Of The Day / Congrat To Those Who Played Naijabetguide.com Funny Bet Today(17 Point) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Bet Of The Day: Liverpool Vs Besiktas by vicsoj007(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Congratulation to the non greedy ones that won the funny bet yesterday. i also played DANNILO to score at anytime, with first score and i won anytime score.
REMEMBER: this is a ricky bet with small chane of winning, so dont put your life earning

Demba Ba is on fire for Besiktas, and knows how to score versus English teams. Ba with 13 goals in 16 matches in Turkey, and he is sick in European leagues, he has 9 starts in CL and EL, and has 11 (!!) goals.
I THINK HE SHOULD GRAB THE FIRST GOAL

Date: 19-2-2015 19:00
Pick: DEMBA BA to score first @ 10.50
Category:UEFA CUP
Pls let have your opinion on the match in comment section

ANOTHER FUNNY BET STILL COMMING UP TODAY...... STAY TUNE TO www.naijabetguide.com

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Man Of The Week Goes To Christiano Ronaldo / Enrique Cools Suarez Dispute Talk / Shocking!!! Super Eagles Striker Shot By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.