Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? (2171 Views)

When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Tanzanian Lady: "Ghanaian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? by adisa204(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
As a guy that loves cooking a lot,I decided to share my Jollof rice experience with you all today..What do u think??
Re: My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? by adisa204(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
The pepper

Re: My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? by hahn(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Shey na jollof ric abi jollof pepper you wan cook?

1 Like

Re: My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? by adisa204(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Other ingredients as network no gree me upload nko

Re: My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? by adisa204(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
I made use of sausage ..I promise to upload step by step when network is better,this cotonou network no gree me browse at all

1 Like

Re: My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? by adisa204(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Here

Re: My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? by Krasid(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Not bad.
Re: My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? by Mariecakes(f): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=adisa204 post=30881561] As a guy that loves cooking a lot,[/quot
nice
Re: My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? by curve: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmnnnn

I like
Re: My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think??? by david96(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Do you often find yourself in a situation that you're so busy and unable to leave your location to get something to yourself or do you have that unique tailor that lives far away but you need your clothes the next morning before you travel but its late and lagos traffic is war don't worry Superflash Express Courier to the rescue . Here in Superflash our priority is to provide excellent service to our customers, we deliver items of all kinds ranging from foodstuff, certain foods, cosmetics, weavons, jewelry, clothes,bags,accessories,shoes,documents, household items ... We pick up and deliver in Unique speed all around lagos . SuperFlash Express; faster ,reliable, better . In lagos deliveries cost #1,000 except in Ajah,Badagry and Ikorodu where it costs #2,000 ,that same day. We are also fresh in delivering to anywhere in Nigeria and Abroad the next day. For enquiries email superflashxpress@gmail.com or visit www.superflashxpress.com or better still call 08029772977 or 08090650005 . Time is more valuable than money: patronize us : anyone can be stranded but Superflash Express to the rescue. Remember One day you'll need this kindly broadcast to friends and loved ones they may need it to thanks

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of This Tea ( See The Proven Pix ) / Foods Never To Give Children / Favorite Sandwich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.