Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) (47677 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by tdayof(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:
na this toys a whole president dey commission.do these resemble warships.pls use google to know what warships are.

see pictures of 4 out of the 430 united states navy warships
second and forth pictures are air craft carrier
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by SirShymexx: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
davitogreat:

SUCH Ignorance!
one of the ships NNS Centenary F91 P18N 1,800 ton [size=16pt]stealth[/size] Offshore Patrol Vessel was recently manufactured in china with a team of Nigerian engineers (for skills transfer)

sidenote: Later this year the sister of this ship the NNS Centenary F92 will be partly built in Nigeria to increase the level of skill transfer.

The second ship the NNS SAGBAMA was also procured from the Chinese. It was recently modified and given to Nigeria as a gift from China.

The NNS PROSPERITY A497 was an Irish offshore patrol Vessle and was acquired by the Nigerian navy.

The last of course is American.

Stealth what? - bwahahahahahaha

Nigeria doesn't even have one modern Frigate. Like seriously, do you even know what a stealth ship looks like?

How about get mini-subs first, then move to proper subs, before dreaming about anything stealth? grin

Anyway, nice scrap metal and decommissioned foreign ships. cool
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by papaskino(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mr. President brings nw innovations to Nigeia cos him self is a change agent(a scientists). GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by stildude(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
lastpage:

These are Decommissioned U.S COASTAL PATROL BOATS "donated" to us ..and then refurbished for our own Navy as WAR SHIPS!

Jonathan is really trying, at least he has been able to fool his clueless clan in the East, S/South and Otuoke! undecided wink

Lastpage!

BTW: One of this "Warships" is what was given to Tompolo by Jonathan, and hence his noise about disintegrating Nigeria if Jonathan was not returned unopposed.
proofs or shut up!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Gagame(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
onatisi:
to be in a state of high level of battle preparedness . And to protect our territorial waters and boundaries from both internal and external aggression
is boko haram bobing water or d people on d road.Hw will dis war ship b of help to combert boko harm in 6weeks??
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by EdwinOse: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:
The drunkard look amazed. He isn't used to this.
Get him a canoe and see him do
wonders.

Guy, joke apart, you stink.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
only a clueless one can battle insurgency in the north with warships.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Believe u me, what I am and what my humble self have acquired/acheived so far, ur entire household combined can't meet up in two lifetimes.
Fool, he is president and so what? Is he god?

I asked you a simple question and honestly I expected logical answers. Your inability to answer my question establishes my point and you dunno me -yet you're assuming and concluding without an accurate research and this proves all you inherited from your ancestors is their immense stupidity thus your ability to exist beside delusion comfortably like a mad man

You don't even deserve my attention, fix your extremely low iq. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Felix6: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Mtcheew
you are fool, it's your type that pips at their mum's pussy when taken her bath.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by richidinho(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:
na this toys a whole president dey commission.do these resemble warships.pls use google to know what warships are.

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by richidinho(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:

I tot u wnted to say 4 out of 430 acquired by GMB govt in 1983

Eeeeeeeeeeediot
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gagame:
is boko haram bobing water or d people on d road.Hw will dis war ship b of help to combert boko harm in 6weeks??
abeg , why u dey think like dis? So it means every single weapon we buy now is because of boko haram? Don't we have territorial waters? Or haven't u heard about pirates on the high seas?
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Athanatos(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

To hell with u and ur respect. Shove it back to ur arse. Do u think I care about ur validation or moved by what u like? Do u think am here to make u happy? What do u take me for?

Eediot.

Now listen here,you uncouth,ill-bred,mangly street urchin,you've proven over and over again how dumb you are... Kudos! But this is Nairaland,not Yaba Left.

Look at your mates in saner climes,how they argue back and forth on political issues without name calling and derogatory tags. Can you do that? No,cause you are one thing they're not-INSANE.

Until you realise how out of place you are in a hallowed forum like this,keep on displaying your uncommon braindeath for all to see.

Even the blind man can see how dumb you are. If you're STUPID enough not to know that,quote me again.

Sayonara.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:

Aint you silly to be comparing war ships?? How many did the likes of GEJs predecessors commission?? Didn't the US start from somewhere or they just woke up one morning and had 430 warships in their possession?? How many did the past military head states commission??
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:

Dumb fool!!! The second and the last one in your pic, are aircraft carriers...
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
richidinho:

I tot u wnted to say 4 out of 430 acquired by GMB govt in 1983

Eeeeeeeeeeediot

Hes a very big Ediota o...even as a military head of state, that cancerous mallam never thought of upgrading the military.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by davitogreat(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
SirShymexx:

Stealth what? - bwahahahahahaha

Nigeria doesn't even have one modern Frigate. Like seriously, do you even know what a stealth ship looks like?

How about get mini-subs first, then move to proper subs, before dreaming about anything stealth? grin

Anyway, nice scrap metal and decommissioned foreign ships. cool

idiotic post. Get educated before you comment.

and you idiots have the audacity to call Jonathan clueless..

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20141130000018&cid=1101

The F91 is equipped with one 76mm gun and two 30mm guns. With the capability to carry 70 crew members and a helicopter aboard, the vessel can reach 40km an hour. Rear Admiral Yin Zhuo of the PLA Navy said that the 1,800-tonne vessel has certain stealth features to defend itself from potential enemy attacks. He said that the radar section on the vessel is approximately equivalent to a 500-ton warship. It can be detected by the radar only when it is very close to an enemy.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Believe u me, what I am and what my humble self have acquired/acheived so far, ur entire household combined can't meet up in two lifetimes.
Fool, he is president and so what? Is he god?
common keep quiet, u sound like someone from a very poor background, u feel pained, rejected n depressed, i dont think is gej's fault u esperienced solid poverty n also a product of a broken home
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by sikells(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:

keep comparing nigeria to the US everytime..maybe U dont know that the G.D.P of california alone is a 100 times that of nigeria
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by SirShymexx: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
davitogreat:

idiotic post. Get educated before you comment.

and you idiots have the audacity to call Jonathan clueless..

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20141130000018&cid=1101

Bwahahahahahaha

You're an obnoxious stark illiterate! grin

Did you even read the link you posted before spouting ya vacuous primitive rhetoric? What's the correlation between having "stealth features" and being a stealth Offshore Patrol Vessel? Do you even know what a stealth ship looks like, and I believe you honestly think $42 million will buy you two stealth ships, no? - hysterical.

You're as dumb as GEJ, with cow dung for brain matter. grin

Better tell GEJ to buy just one modern frigate and stop wasting money on scrap metal and decommissioned ships everywhere, like it's 1945 again.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by davitogreat(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha

You're an obnoxious stark illiterate! grin

Did you even read the link you posted before spouting ya vacuous primitive rhetoric? What's the correlation between having "stealth features" and being a stealth Offshore Patrol Vessel? Do you even know what a stealth ship looks like, and I believe you honestly think $42 million will buy you two stealth ships, no? - hysterical.

You're as dumb as GEJ, with cow dung for brain matter. grin

Better tell GEJ to buy just one modern frigate and stop wasting money on scrap metal and decommissioned ships everywhere, like it's 1945 again.

stupid trash, it is still regarded as a stealth vessel. Get educated dumb goat!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by isi4(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:
wonders.

what more can i say? ur mouth bad ooooooo........you won't make a good Doctor, you go just kill people with your mouth b4 dem die!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by SirShymexx: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
davitogreat:

stupid trash, it is still regarded as a stealth vessel. Get educated dumb goat!

Stark illiterate with mucus for brain matter, how about tell me how stealthy the ship is? grin

You just read the sensationalism in the headline, but never bothered to read the whole article, and that's what you're trying to pass to me as knowledge, no? - upgrade ya brain cells.

The only claim about the scrap metal in the article being "stealth" is the radar - and that's pure nonsense. There's absolutely nothing stealth about the ship, it's a normal soviet era vessel.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by nwonufestus(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
PROUDLY NAIJA. bt c as our presido dey smile lyk say he take two bottle of origin lol
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Senjuchiha: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:
ur fada look amazed. He isn't used to this.
wonders.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:
wonders.
IDIOT! YOU DONT SAY DRUNKARD, YOU SAY DRUNK. BASTARD.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by bendike: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
pacifique:
gej till u get common sense!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by zmtoz: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Who commissioned the 7 warships bought by Tompolo?
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by jide333(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:

see how you disgraced your self and show how shallow your brain is... there are diff types of war ship you idiot.... why did you google usa warships alone? why are you posting picture of a submarine among the usa warships?? i guess you never knew it was a submarine..lool. fool. All these apc fools are the real enemies and you are one of them including those that liked your post.. you apc people knows most nigerians don't make research and that's why you can just come on here and rant with lies... get a job bro, and be happy with what your country have.. many western nations dont even have war ships.. some are even purchasing the same type we bought.. get a job broooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by PenSniper: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Talking from experience right? Afterall, half of ur households are
candidates.

You are so uncouthed and lack decorum. Anyway, SILENCE. . .
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
EdwinOse:

Guy, joke apart, you stink.

Yeah I do to confirmed eediots.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by stexsy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, are u blind to see that the drunkard looked
dazed?
is he more dazed than ur fish brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture / Oshiomole: Obaseki Disrespected The Oba Of Benin By Wearing A Cap To The Palace / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.