Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) (47691 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
evegran:

I asked you a simple question and honestly I expected logical answers. Your inability to answer my question establishes my point and you dunno me -yet you're assuming and concluding without an accurate research and this proves all you inherited from your ancestors is their immense stupidity thus your ability to exist beside delusion comfortably like a mad man

You don't even deserve my attention, fix your extremely low iq. Rubbish!

Fool, ur foolish question was warped with jibes and it should be plain sttupid on ur path to expect a decent answer from me.
Fool, u called for my attention and not the other way round. From ur post, i could also decode that ur inherent problem is ancestral, not much research is needed for such.now run along goon. Good riddance.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Felix6:
I am a fool, it's my type that pips at their mum's pussy when taken her bath.

Yuck, fool u succk.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:
The drunkard look amazed. He isn't used to this.
Get him a canoe and see him do
wonders.
I can believe a citizen of the country could refer to his president in this manner. It show the height of ur irresponsivness.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Athanatos:

Now listen here,you uncouth,ill-bred,mangly street urchin,you've proven over and over again how dumb you are... Kudos! But this is Nairaland,not Yaba Left.

Look at your mates in saner climes,how they argue back and forth on political issues without name calling and derogatory tags. Can you do that? No,cause you are one thing they're not-INSANE.

Until you realise how out of place you are in a hallowed forum like this,keep on displaying your uncommon braindeath for all to see.

Even the blind man can see how dumb you are. If you're STUPID enough not to know that,quote me again.

Sayonara.
[/s]

Fool, Av asked u to shove ur validation back ur anus. Do u think I bloody care what u shameless hypocrites think about? Where are ur criticism when other leaders are called names here on this forum? Ur kind rejoice, laugh it over and dance but when it's time for his foolishness, Retardeeen Egbere Jonah-daft to receive his own, u shameless lot start bringing up some useless morals. To hell with ur kind.
Just two options I have for u if u aren't comfortable with my style.......deactivate or go commit suicide.
Hopeless eediot.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
gommex:
common keep quiet, u sound like someone from a very poor background, u feel pained, rejected n depressed, i dont think is gej's fault u esperienced solid poverty n also a product of a broken home

Did u just say poverty.... grin fool, i got no time for broke dudes because that surely doesn't apply to me.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
masterpower:

IDIOT! YOU DONT SAY DRUNKARD, YOU SAY DRUNK. BASTARD.

U son of a rotten kunt, move to literary section if u are so much concerned about grammar.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by nochio(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
I can see someone showing us pictures of off shore landing/take off jetty and calling them war ships, also calling Jonathan Mumu, so sad people talk rubbish because of sentiments, in as much as you don't like Jonathan, what ever is good, say its good, what is bad,say its bad, those ships,are war ships, and the Nigerian navy even build ships at the naval dockyard, don't stay in the comfort of your home to say nonsense just because you don't like the person for whatever reasons, rather be objective and have proves rather than insult people, have the fear of God,cos whoever your leader is now, God knows before we were born,whoever is going to lead this country God knows, we all are choosing for God,rather let's pray to God to give us a leader of his choice, God bless this great nation.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
PenSniper:

You are so uncouthed and lack decorum. Anyway, SILENCE. . .

Shut up hypocrite. For every action, there is a reaction.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
stexsy:
is he more dazed than ur fish brain?

Thanks for confirming that the drunkard indeed look dazed.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by intergral(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=gemick post=30885344][/quote]
Dude was it commissioned like these ships?
I watch and read news everyday, I've not any weapon ment to scatter this devilish BH being commissioned this big.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
deavicky:
I can believe a citizen of the country could refer to his president in this manner. It show the height of ur irresponsivness.

But u believe that a president of a country can tell his country men on live TV that he doesn't give a damn right? The fool is also allowed to proceed in leading in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year right in the midst of abject poverty ? Who do u think u are deceiving?
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by achu442(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
edogirl2:

4 more ships to be be added to Tompolo's fleet.

Does he know how to operate these things?

Afterall, he's in charge of our maritime security.

What a country.
Does ur stupidity not have a deactivation button?..pls put it on...

Google Nigeria Maritime University Delta State..The Naval Ships where bought to train our cadets on sea term.instead of spending billions on Nigeria Seafarers Development Programme.....

Remember to deactivate ur stupidity button.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Legendoscar2: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:
na this toys a whole president dey commission.do these resemble warships.pls use google to know what warships are.

see pictures of 4 out of the 430 united states navy warships
What do you know?
Pictures you posted are of Submarine, a carrier and a destroyer. You just posted 2 different views of the destroyer so what you actually have is 3 different war ships.
As for our war ships, they are frigate class vessels and are very efficient in maneuverability. The U.S. and most navies in the world have quite a number of frigate class war ships too.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by cuteboy2: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
itetemi:
na this toys a whole president dey commission.do these resemble warships.pls use google to know what warships are.

[size=18pt]Please post the pictures and names of the warships that OBJ and Buhari bought for the navy so we see how they compare with the ones GEJ commissioned.[/size]

** We are waiting ***
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by ednoville(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
kestolove95:
One is. Called okpabana..thats thunder in igala my tribe...I dey wonder wetin thunder dey find innsydd river
Oma igala agba o, repping IG too
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

But u believe that a president of a country can tell his country men on live TV that he doesn't give a damn right? The fool is also allowed to proceed in leading in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year right in the midst of abject poverty ? Who do u think u are deceiving?
demented useless goat. i want you to bring it on, how is jonathan responsible for your frustration? it will never go well with you if you dont call your father drunkard on daily basis. wretched goat that cant even bost of chairman of a village meeting in his family is now abusing the president of federal republic of nigeria. is jonathan the person responsible for your father uselessness? fool, bring on your insult, infact, i like going this way you chose. ode, onye ara. e no go better for your generation.so shall people will insult you and your and any day you try to react to the insult, that will mark your end. despondent idiot.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
ednoville:

Oma igala agba o, repping IG too
Oma igala jalli
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by gemick(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=intergral post=30896219]
Dude was it commissioned like these ships?
I watch and read news everyday, I've not any weapon ment to scatter this devilish BH being commissioned this big.

the manner in which the Navy celebrate and commission warships is not applicable to the airforce and army, for the Navy its like naming ceremony. So u don't go about commissioning fighter jet, artillery and assaults like u commission warship.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by intergral(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=gemick post=30898229][/quote] it is a good thing, but when last did you hear any war being won by warships? By the way those are out outdated "warships" please google latest warships and see if this ones look like they have a chance against them.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by keat: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
No wonder why he postponed election to revive his campaign more. Hmm never change my mind because of corruption
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Athanatos(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, Av asked u to shove ur validation back ur anus. Do u think I bloody care what u shameless hypocrites think about? Where are ur criticism when other leaders are called names here on this forum? Ur kind rejoice, laugh it over and dance but when it's time for his foolishness, Retardeeen Egbere Jonah-daft to receive his own, u shameless lot start bringing up some useless morals. To hell with ur kind.
Just two options I have for u if u aren't comfortable with my style.......deactivate or go commit suicide.
Hopeless eediot.

SAVAGE!

Silly dumb-ass fool.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by princejayboss: 1:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, if it's about my family, don't sweat it. They are made already. Think about ur cursed wretched family
instead.

Bro .. Na komkom they make the loudest noise.. Talking about made people... Well am not here to speak of who i am but i know i can feed you and your family for 5years.... I put this blame on your father whom should have used protection when meeting your mother to avoid bringing a waste to the earth .... Indeed i now know that you are a waste semen... Your father must be on a regret mission now ..... Mumu
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by patostation(m): 2:24am On Feb 20, 2015
itstpia8:

Was wondering if we are expecting more aggression via our waters?

True, better not to be caught unprepared though. . . . . .

Boko boys dey sama we soldiers for desert and for Sambisa forest, this Otueke man dey buy warship for ocean! Is this not the height of cluelessness? Omase o!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by femy2010(m): 3:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Lovely " Boats ".
Good one President GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by oseo1(m): 3:50am On Feb 20, 2015
itetemi:

Just so u know 2 of the 4 you posted are aircraft carriers not really warships. Please note that the US still has destroyers in their fleet in fact it's what they have the most of, so please instead of always criticising try and appreciate from time to time
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:17am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
Nashoji:
demented useless goat. i want you to bring it on, how is jonathan responsible for your frustration? it will never go well with you if you dont call your father drunkard on daily basis. wretched goat that cant even bost of chairman of a village meeting in his family is now abusing the president of federal republic of nigeria. is jonathan the person responsible for your father uselessness? fool, bring on your insult, infact, i like going this way you chose. ode, onye ara. e no go better for your generation.so shall people will insult you and your and any day you try to react to the insult, that will mark your end. despondent idiot.
[/s]

Again fool, don't u get it...........ur hopeless papas frustration is none of our business here. He is hopelessly doomed and so what?seek help elsewhere but not here. Egbere Jonah-daft is actually the topic now face it.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Athanatos:

SAVAGE!

Silly dumb-ass fool.

I knew it, another empty piece of crap. Next time u want to raise ur useless morals on my face, come with ur criticism of ur fellow bastards that insult other leaders.
Like Jonah-daft they also don't have 2 heads.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 20, 2015
bruno419:
that tin u call tiny can wipe ur father and mother just like ants
I will neither curse your parents nor blame you for exposing your dwindling brain. I am more matured than that.
Just think of it that; if I post a comment and someone quotes me the way I quoted this dude, how am I gonna feel and react?
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2015
princejayboss:

Bro .. Na komkom they make the loudest noise.. Talking about made people... Well am not here to speak of who i am but i know i can feed you and your family for 5years.... I put this blame on your father whom should have used protection when meeting your mother to avoid bringing a waste to the earth .... Indeed i now know that you are a waste semen... Your father must be on a regret mission now ..... Mumu

Fool, ur cursed self initially brought ur useless family/home to a public discuss...... Feed ur useless gluttons, hopeless papa, ashawo mama......that's ur ffucking business. It has no bearing to issue at stake here. His hopelessness, Egbere Jonah-daft is the topic.
Don't bore me with ur cursed family issues biko.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Trunaijian: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2015
itetemi:

haba bros!it wount be fair to compare Nigeria and US defence. That's the most powerful defence in the world! Even other developed nations no fit near them. We still dey learn.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2015
FazzyKachi:

Childish talk! just dy waste your MB.. Grow up
why will it not be childish talk when am not saying "GEJ till****" or whatever moronic rant you supporters of the clueless one have adopted. I repeat, if Jonathan likes he should commission 4th Niger bridge, we will still not vote for him because his time is up. if u don't like what you're reading, you can as well pluck your eyes out.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Hopeless eediot.
chisos!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.