Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) (47696 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Athanatos(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:

I knew it, another empty piece of crap. Next time u want to raise ur useless morals on my face, come with ur criticism of ur fellow bastards that insult other leaders.
Like Jonah-daft they also don't have 2 heads.

Do you have any morals

What is this orangutan saying sef?

You can't even call GEJ "Jonathan" to his face,just some coward patrolling the streets of Nairaland just like his crazy ancestors.

Talk again,I'm waiting.

Vagabond.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Athanatos(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:

I knew it, another empty piece of crap. Next time u want to raise ur useless morals on my face, come with ur criticism of ur fellow bastards that insult other leaders.
Like Jonah-daft they also don't have 2 heads.

COWARD.

I'm sure that's the way you talk to your father and Mother at home

Inglorious B. ASTARD.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by FazzyKachi(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2015
hermesprogidy:
why will it not be childish talk when am not saying "GEJ till****" or whatever moronic rant you supporters of the clueless one have adopted. I repeat, if Jonathan likes he should commission 4th Niger bridge, we will still not vote for him because his time is up. if u don't like what you're reading, you can as well pluck your eyes out.
Use ur brain to think and not your eyes! I'm not supporting GEJ nor GMB! am just saying make u comments more mature...Atlist,meaningful to a point and stop typing trash!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2015
FazzyKachi:

Use ur brain to think and not your eyes! I'm not supporting GEJ nor GMB! am just saying make u comments more mature...Atlist,meaningful to a point and stop typing trash!
it's not my fault if you have home trouble. Go vent your stupidity elsewhere.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2015
itetemi:
na this toys a whole president dey commission.do these resemble warships.pls use google to know what warships are.

see pictures of 4 out of the 430 united states navy warships
Where are the warships?

You post aircraft and special missions carrier and call them warship.

The ships don't entirely qualify to be warships but they can't be dismissed as not having firepower for war.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by princejayboss: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, ur cursed self initially brought ur useless family/home to a public discuss...... Feed ur useless gluttons, hopeless papa, ashawo mama......that's ur ffucking business. It has no bearing to issue at stake here. His hopelessness, Egbere Jonah-daft is the topic.
Don't bore me with ur cursed family issues biko.

Your father must be weeping for not using protection on your mother .... Look at the aftermath of that one night mistake... Next time fly into Nigeria i will surely locate your family to feed them.... Man i see you have no job , no education, no saving... You are just a broke nigga..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by FazzyKachi(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
hermesprogidy:
it's not my fault if you have home trouble. Go vent your stupidity elsewhere.
home troubles? you really talk immature! m not surprised tho...Go get yourself some brains to think!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Lovren(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
itetemi:
na this toys a whole president dey commission.do these resemble warships.pls use google to know what warships are.

see pictures of 4 out of the 430 united states navy warships
these are not warships man. The first is a Sub I think coa of th architecture, the second and forth are 'aircraft carriers' like those just deployed to help in operations in syria and iraq and the third is an Australian Harmesly nat US.. Thanks..
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2015
hit a nerve? hahahahaha grin grin grin grin go settle your home troubles.
FazzyKachi:

home troubles? you really talk immature! m not surprised tho...Go get yourself some brains to think!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Athanatos:

Do you have any morals

What is this orangutan saying sef?

You can't even call GEJ "Jonathan" to his face,just some coward patrolling the streets of Nairaland just like his crazy ancestors.

Talk again,I'm waiting.

Vagabond.

Hypocritical fool, again I tell u.....to hell with ur morals.
So u think everyone is a coward like u who can say it to his face. Do u think I depend on him for sustenance.
Fool, it's no big deal I will. He remains the chief servant of the nation. Only fools like u see him as a god.
Thr fool remain a curse.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Athanatos:

COWARD.

I'm sure that's the way you talk to your father and Mother at home

Inglorious B. ASTARD.

Produce of a rotten kunt, how u address ur cursed papa and ashawo mama isn't our business here.
Jonah-daft Egbere remains the topic.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2015
princejayboss:

Your father must be weeping for not using protection on your mother .... Look at the aftermath of that one night mistake... Next time fly into Nigeria i will surely locate your family to feed them.... Man i see you have no job , no education, no saving... You are just a broke nigga..

Fool, that u remain a mistake for ur miserable parents is a curse for u and ur entire household. How does that concern me? How does this change the fact that we currently have an hopeless fool for President which is the crux of this thread?
Fool, to hell with u.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Athanatos(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocritical fool, again I tell u.....to hell with ur morals.
So u think everyone is a coward like u who can say it to his face. Do u think I depend on him for sustenance.
Fool, it's no big deal I will. He remains the chief servant of the nation. Only fools like u see him as a god.
Thr fool remain a curse.

Do you even have sustenance?

Give Dem mama-sorry Demdem a Nokia C3 and free 10MB and he will surely show the world how cursed his parents were to bring him forth to this planet. Calling you Useless is even an insult to useless people.

Jobless f. Ool that doesn't know the difference between constructive and destructive politics.

Why not team up with your Boko Haram guys up north and put your colossal stupidity to some use? At lest there'll be virgins waiting for you.

Hopeless Retardeen.

Talk again,I'm waiting.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by tkwo: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
i will so so dump to celebrate 1967 warship in 2015! this is terrible! do our armed forces engage in research at all? when will we start devoloping our own warship? how do we expect to be greater than USA when we depend deeply on them? sad we could not even get recent weapon only scrap from USA. this is pathetic!

Wake up Nigeria! [b][/b] angry
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
Athanatos:

Do you even have sustenance?
Give Dem mama-sorry Demdem a Nokia C3 and free 10MB and he will surely show the world how cursed his parents were to bring him forth to this planet. Calling you Useless is even an insult to useless people.
Jobless f. Ool that doesn't know the difference between constructive and destructive politics.
Why not team up with your Boko Haram guys up north and put your colossal stupidity to some use? At lest there'll be virgins waiting for you.
Hopeless Retardeen.
Talk again,I'm waiting.
[/s]

Fool, does this rant of urs above change the fact that we are currently being governed by his hopelessness, Egbere Jonah-daft. The chief curse to the nation?
Again, ur cursed papa and ashawo mama is none of my business grin u are free to further expose ur cursed family problems. that's the way of fools. Continue. grin
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Athanatos(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:

Produce of a rotten kunt, how u address ur cursed papa and ashawo mama isn't our business here.
Jonah-daft Egbere remains the topic.

How the hell did a Zooplankton like you get vomitted from the belly of Hell?

I wonder.

How did the Devil manage to stack s.hit this high? And give it human features?

Dem Mama,you and your kind are the reason why Nairaland is an e-battle ground. As long as you keep on displaying your folly,I will be here to put you in order

Talk again,Useless Offspring of a Demon.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Athanatos:

How the hell did a Zooplankton like you get vomitted from the belly of Hell?
I wonder.
How did the Devil manage to stack s.hit this high? And give it human features?
Dem Mama,you and your kind are the reason why Nairaland is an e-battle ground. As long as you keep on displaying your folly,I will be here to put you in order
Talk again,Useless Offspring of a Demon.

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, does this rant of urs above change the fact that we are currently being governed by his hopelessness, Egbere Jonah-daft. The chief curse to the nation?
Again, ur cursed papa and ashawo mama is none of my business grin u are free to further expose ur cursed family problems. that's the way of fools. Continue. grin
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by stexsy(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:

Thanks for confirming that the drunkard indeed look dazed.
its obvious that u dont understand word usage, go kiss d toilet sit
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
stexsy:
its obvious that u dont understand word usage, go kiss d toilet sit

Let's even assume it's true, how does it pay ur bills?
Why can't u fools just mind ur busines? grin
Word usage my foot.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Athanatos(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool,Listen up.

If you are so braindead to know that your power lies in your PVC,get it in your head.

You don't like GEJ?Fine,vote him out!

But how will you understand simple facts when you don't have a brain? Smh.

Clueless Neanderthal.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
[[s]quote author=Athanatos post=30910594]
Fool,Listen up.
If you are so braindead to know that your power lies in your PVC,get it in your head.
Clueless Neanderthal.[/quote]
[/s]

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Athanatos(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=Athanatos post=30910594]
Fool,Listen up.
Clueless Neanderthal.
[/s]

[s][/s]

Mumu.

Out of bullets already? Keep copying and pasting.

It's sad that grown men like you act,speak and think like toddlers.

Be mature. I take God beg you,get some sense!

Talk again.

EeeeeeeDIOT!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:

Demdem= Dog filled with rabies. Did you get this?

princejayboss:

people know you now as a bastad. Rabid dog!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Athanatos:

Mumu.
Out of bullets already? Keep copying and pasting.
It's sad that grown men like you act,speak and think like toddlers.
Be mature. I take God beg you,get some sense!
Talk again.
EeeeeeeDIOT!

Fool, was i throwing bullets at all. Contrary to ur belief, am actually not jobless grin besides i av many of ur cursed types am dealing with at the same time. which means i cant remedy ur cursed state so deal with the main crux of this thread again. This is the "koko", any other is inconsequential

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mentcee:

Demdem= Dog filled with rabies. Did you get this?

people know you now as a bastad. Rabid dog!

U and ur co-fools think alike. am not moved.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by tomiobj(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
President Jonathan commissioned 4 Navy ships in Lagos hours ago . Here are the photos from the event ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid
Theesee olden days nonsense. Battleship kor. Theese are rubbish. (speaking from call of duty). Why are we buuying these
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Athanatos(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, was i throwing bullets at all. Contrary to ur belief, am actually not jobless grin besides i av many of ur cursed types am dealing with at the same time. which means i cant remedy ur cursed state so deal with the main crux of this thread again. This is the "koko", any other is inconsequential

Look at this baneling.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Next time,criticise GEJ or GmB like a mature human being,not the cuckold infant you're showing yourself to be.

FOOL.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Athanatos:

Look at this baneling.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Next time,criticise GEJ or GmB like a mature human being,not the cuckold infant you're showing yourself to be.
FOOL.

Eternal fool, i criticize / call Jonah-daft in anyway o deem fit. grin Cursed souls can't tell me what to do. If u aren't happy with my methods, why don't u commit suicide afterall u Av been useless so far. grin
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Athanatos(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:

Eternal fool, i criticize / call Jonah-daft in anyway o deem fit. grin Cursed souls can't tell me what to do. If u aren't happy with my methods, why don't u commit suicide afterall u Av been useless so far. grin

No use telling the Blind man that the sky is blue.

Wretches like you deserve to be locked away forever in an asylum.

Ngwa,run to your cursed hellhole!

Oponu.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Athanatos:

No use telling the Blind man that the sky is blue.
Wretches like you deserve to be locked away forever in an asylum.
Ngwa,run to your cursed hellhole!
Oponu.

grin

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by FazzyKachi(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
hermesprogidy:
hit a nerve? hahahahaha grin grin grin grin go settle your home troubles.

the problem is yo using your kidney to think before before talking instead of your brains! #PrayGodHelpU
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
FazzyKachi:

the problem is yo using your kidney to think before before talking instead of your brains! #PrayGodHelpU

See frustration!!! better don't die before your time. Go sleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat / What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) / Badeh Met Aisha Buhari, Kyari Before Assassination – Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.