Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . (235530 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Omoakin84: Now everyone in this room starting to see how foolish this madam is, she knows it all. Everyone is a lair. I think you need to ignore her. If she is really matured as we all think she is, then she won't be digging into other people's affairs or success

Everyone in this room? You see why some men remain single for the rest of their lives cos some women see them as weak and cannot be associated with THAT?? Why are you trying to get everyone in the room to support you? Can't you stand by yourself and defend yourself Ehn? Every time I countered your lies I posted it with proof and links to back up my claims. Are you now calling the schools and the immigration liars? Everything is there on their sites for all to see. Them never pardon people from first world countries na third world country applicant and a Nigeria to crown it all? You must be high on cheap weed. Stop asking others to do things you wanna do, stop gathering supporters. Be a man dammit.

Your friend is claiming to be on centre link special benefit, which if he is a PR he is entitled to but as an international student and ACCORDING TO THEIR WEBSITE, int students do not stand a chance and I posted links to support my claim. If you don't like it, put a sock on it

..,,and yea do me a favour and ignore me...but it won't stop me from posting links that has to do with the truth when someone comes on here to tell BS
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by londoner: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Jennykadry....where are you in WA?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by sammer406: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
jennykadry: Buahahahahahahaha.

Special benefits for centrelink

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/special-benefit

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/special-benefit

Lol @ student who claims to be on centre link special benefit. Aren't people lucky? even international students get to enjoy centre link's special benefit when it's meant for PR's and Citizens only. grin

I thought Centre link is only for PR's and citizens.
I sound like an Aussie? funny.... and for someone who hasn't been in OZ for long, you did well adding the word "mate" in your post directed at me. Pot calling kettle black. Why do I imagine you trying to force the Aussie accent when you talk? you don't force it darling, it comes naturally. Another way to acquire it is have a kid and when they get to age 4, they will train you with it.

That is where your pride has kept you. not to ask for clarifications when you need them. First of all i am not an international student. I am on a provisional permanent visa. so go back to that website and read it properly and make sure you understand the terminologies they used on it.

secondly when i say that you speak more like Aussies, i didn't mean that you have their accent. After all, i have no heard you speak, so how am i to recognize your accent? what i meant was that your choice of words are insulting. how can you come here and be picking on people to mock them? Change your attitude that's what i meant. you can keep your accent to yourself, i don't want to learn Aussie accent i have a Nigerian accent which i am proud of and my colleagues at work cherish it.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 09, 2013
Please is there anybody in the house who immigrated to Aussie with the subclass 189(Skilled Independent)visa?

It seems there isn't any financial requirement attached which looks strange for an independent visa category. I know the canadian skilled migration requires about 11k canadian.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by okoomoge2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
@ Jenny, you are so full of yourself.

Learn to be respectful and don't do as if you know
It all.

My 2 Cent.

P.s

Are you are an Australian born or a migrant
who became an Australian?

Don't get carried away your birth place of Ibadan
is written boldly in your Australian Passport.

Relax Babe.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by MisterNRC(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
I could have sworn that this topic was "Where are the Nigerians in Australia". FOCUS people FOCUS!!!

Please Observe The Following Rules: (skip)
1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
QLD
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by mandee8223: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ about to write my IELTS test this week, as I'm applying for †ђξ independent Skilled Worker Migration. Pls anyone who has been succssful Äπϑ lives in Australia, kindly tell ♍ε̲̣ what documents A̶̲̥̅♏ to send to my assessing authority. I have an HND in Accountancy, PGD Economics and 8yrs banking experieence and also a Chartereed Accountant too. What docs A̶̲̥̅♏ I advised to send to the assessing authorities, I will ß̲є̲ 33 in Dec, Äπϑ have a wife Äπϑ 2kids. Pls what aя̩ε̲̣ my chances. Need a quick response pls. Äπϑ ♓☺ω much do we need to have in our account when applying for †ђξ visa or when we finnally migrate to Australia. Thnks much

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
mandee8223: A̶̲̥̅♏ about to write my IELTS test this week, as I'm applying for †ђξ independent Skilled Worker Migration. Pls anyone who has been succssful Äπϑ lives in Australia, kindly tell ♍ε̲̣ what documents A̶̲̥̅♏ to send to my assessing authority. I have an HND in Accountancy, PGD Economics and 8yrs banking experieence and also a Chartereed Accountant too. What docs A̶̲̥̅♏ I advised to send to the assessing authorities, I will ß̲є̲ 33 in Dec, Äπϑ have a wife Äπϑ 2kids. Pls what aя̩ε̲̣ my chances. Need a quick response pls. Äπϑ ♓☺ω much do we need to have in our account when applying for †ђξ visa or when we finnally migrate to Australia. Thnks much

Get those info from your assessing body.Email: mais.assessment@cpaaustralia.com.au
Website:http://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/cps/rde/xchg You don't need to have a kobo in your account. I am preparing to get my skill evaluation from Australian Computer Society as a systems Analyst and they do not need my IELTS for the evaluation but I will do that on Sept 21 and pull 7.0 all-bands. So get to know your assessing body and I think your wife should do IELTS GT too. I know you're qualified.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by jorianLTD: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2013
I AM IN AUSSIE NOW I ARRIVED 3 DAYS AGO ANYONE IN THE HOUSE WHO WANTS TO HOOK UP WITH ME I LIVE AROUND DANDFENONG PLAZA.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Omoakin84: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2013
Hope you enjoying your new home, am supposed to have moved in, in June but had to differ my admission so joing in jan/feb but going to qld
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by wafer247: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2013
@ jorianltd, in which part of Aussie are you? i'm in perth.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Onyeisi11: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please is any one there? I want to know more about Australia tongue
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Onyeisi11: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
My twin brother and i will like to come to Australia. We are final year students of Ebonyi State University, studying pub Admin. Pls my good people all we need is someone that will pick us at the airport and accommodate us for some time. My bros and sis any hope? tongue
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2013
Onyeisi11: My twin brother and i will like to come to Australia. We are final year students of Ebonyi State University, studying pub Admin. Pls my good people all we need is someone that will pick us at the airport and accommodate us for some time. My bros and sis any hope? tongue

You would like to huh...how comes picking you up at the airport and accommodation are your worries? Have you got admissions,paid tuition and insurance,gotten visas?

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Onyeisi11: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Anyone in the house
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Onyeisi11: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hello
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by ubison(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2013
No one is replying me, I av OND in maritime field n I wanna come to Australia to live n work, later I will further my education...I need advice on how to come n wat I will expect over there...pls someone talk to me
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by dacuzzy(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2013
Good morning bro/sis ,plz am Kelvin from abia,plz I'm a final year student,am doing maritime safety in national diploma,but planning to leave nigeria and move to Australia after my studies pls can someone tell me if I can get any work in there maritime industry and if they are accepting nigeria certificate over there plz ....?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by chubbya2(f): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Hello everyone, I have been going through this tread for a while and it's really an eye opener.For those that said good things about Australia, love you guys cos in inspire me and for pessimistic ones, abeg make una take am easy nah, u guys have not even been there, you are just reacting on hearsay..Although I have not been there before, my colleagues that recently came back from study leave gave me a broad info about Australia. Cost of accomodation is quite high, i.e places like Perth and Sydney but in all Australia is the place to be.As i dey chat now, I dey there(in spirit)...LOL grin.
Anyway I will coming over for my masters program in Perth.My beta people in that area pls holla at ur girl. chubbyng2000@yahoo.com
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by weebay(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2013
Hello house pls am new to this thread..I recently applied to an Oil company in Australia even tho my field isn't related to oil and gas in anyway..well they replied me and told me I have been able to secure the job post the sent a very nice email stating that even tho they don't recruit people from outside Australia they will be willing to assist me in visa application and also provide accomdtion..the problem is I have no clue on how to go about the visa application, the subclass I shud apply to and what documents I shud provide...pls I'd really love if someone can put me thru..
Thanks all!
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 07, 2013
weebay: Hello house pls am new to this thread..I recently applied to an Oil company in Australia even tho my field isn't related to oil and gas in anyway..well they replied me and told me I have been able to secure the job post the sent a very nice email stating that even tho they don't recruit people from outside Australia they will be willing to assist me in visa application and also provide accomdtion..the problem is I have no clue on how to go about the visa application, the subclass I shud apply to and what documents I shud provide...pls I'd really love if someone can put me thru..
Thanks all!

Na scam people oh.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Americanvisa: 3:58am On Aug 07, 2013
ferdimako:

Na scam people oh.

the guy is funny,given you job with which certificate
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Orpsyloo: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hi people, I have been here in Sydney for over 3 months now amd on getting here one of the major challenge I faced was accommodation since I am studying at the Sydney Business School UOW where there really is no provision for accommodation in the city.howere I have been able to find my way around and I am willing to help new entrants find there grounds by helping them secure accommodation plus airport pick up.email me if you would be needing these services.akinsanmiope@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2013
Orpsyloo: Hi people, I have been here in Sydney for over 3 months now amd on getting here one of the major challenge I faced was accommodation since I am studying at the Sydney Business School UOW where there really is no provision for accommodation in the city.howere I have been able to find my way around and I am willing to help new entrants find there grounds by helping them secure accommodation plus airport pick up.email me if you would be needing these services.akinsanmiope@gmail.com

Please mates, I am looking for a short-term Roomshare accommodation in Melbourne/Sydney/Perth for males, 2 or 3 people max. I will be landing Saturday 24th of August.

If you have one available, please drop me a line so we can discuss. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Orpsyloo: 3:40am On Aug 09, 2013
Send me an email the accommodation presently available is for people in a room. Would be very good for a start as it is right in the middle of the city next to central train station so getting around wont be a problem
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Orpsyloo: Send me an email the accommodation presently available is for people in a room. Would be very good for a start as it is right in the middle of the city next to central train station so getting around wont be a problem

Mails sent to your address is bouncing back, you can mail the e-mail on my signature. Thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Orpsyloo: 4:51am On Aug 10, 2013
I got ur mail
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by alphizo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pls my wonderful nairalanders in Australia. Am a graduate of college of education in kaduna, studied computer science and right now in South Africa, just got here but my destination is to go to Australia, so also continue my education n work as well. Pls what do I need to do, what r d chances of getting a job, to be able to pay rent n fees. Thank you
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by godon22: 12:21am On Aug 12, 2013
please you should help me on how to get australia visa please i want to go there for a business trip
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Orpsyloo: I got ur mail
I am waiting for your mail ASAP.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Orpsyloo: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2013
I already replied
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2013
Orpsyloo: I already replied

I have checked & re-checked my email, but I did not see your reply. Please re-send it again.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.