Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . (235534 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by spyroxy1(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2018
Let me read this from page 1 too
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by BoystoMen: 5:27pm On May 29, 2018
Mamajaz
Please can you help me with your whatsapp number
Am confused
Just need to ask some questions please
Or i can drop mine
mamajaz:

...all that glitter aren't gold.
If you're passionate about moving to Australia, there's a thread to help all free of charge here on nairaland, and I know many who have gone through that route without regrets.
So, goan read oh to avoid stories that touch.
Your o level certificate alone may not fly it, hut you'll be guided https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by jukeblam(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2018
konja44:
Any idea about how to secure PhD positions in Australia?

You should (i) Search for universities in Australia offering the degree you are after
(ii) Search and contact the supervisor(s) researching your area of interest for the PhD; usually you send an abstract which should be appealing to the supervisor; find out, as much as you can, about the lecturer, particular area(s) of interest, his/her papers, publications et al- to guide your abstract preparation
(iii) And, search for PhD scholarships as well; in some universities, an application for admission automatically qualifies you for scholarship consideration, while in some you have to make a separate application.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by saituo: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello all, nice job you guys are doing here.. I am having little issues writing my CDR for Engineer Australia accessment. Don't know if anyone can assist me with a sample of it. Studied Electrical Engineering. Thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Sharonluz: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pls am just confuse can I HV my first degree in microbiology but want to go for nursing as my second degree but dont no d university to apply and a affordable one pls some one helpful should write me on my mail so to give me details I mean someone in Australia already sharonmarkviv@gmail.com thanks will be greatful
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by rinzylee(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2018
Sharonluz:
Pls am just confuse can I HV my first degree in microbiology but want to go for nursing as my second degree but dont no d university to apply and a affordable one pls some one helpful should write me on my mail so to give me details I mean someone in Australia already sharonmarkviv@gmail.com thanks will be greatful

Use Google.
Devote a day or two and surf the net.
You can do it on your own.
Key words: Nursing, Australia, Cheap tuition, etc

I am trying hard to be nice

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by viktor1: 3:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Hello guys,

I have HND in Chemical Engineering and i just completed a BEng in Petroleum Engineering last year. i have 5 years work experience as a Technologist in a University with my HND. The classification for HND is not really clear on the Australia website. Will my HND qualify me for Professional Engineers?

Will be glad to get your reply.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Victortemmy: 5:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Uniquebian you can reach me on my email tawoaetope@gmail.com. I live in Australia and will be able to assist. Told you about accommodation too.so let me know
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Victortemmy: 5:04am On Jun 23, 2018
The email is tawosetope@gmail.com.please note that uniquebian
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by kismo(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2018
I can help you with account boosting if you can pay for it. Search for my number and send me message on WhatsApp.

Pinklady20
pls tell me how you met the financial requirements/bank statement. I am currently processing admission with Australian University. Even though I dont know as yet how to get the bank statement or sponsor.

Can anyone in the house give me useful suggestion of how to get a bank statement containing about =N= 4M. I am willing to pay for it.

Your help in this regards will be highly appreceiated. Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by bigocean(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good evening house, please just a little question I have. Anyone with answers should kindly help.

Question: I heard an ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TEST is a requirement in schools for international students aspiring to come to Australia but I googled a few schools that could admit you without the ENGLISH TEST, so far you have been tutored in English in your former school.
Now my question is, if eventually they offer you admission, will there still be a point you would need the TEST?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by chaiks: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
wonderful work here. Please wats the range of the cheapest tuition and school for masters in Australia. am interested in masters in international development. do they give scholarships?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Lovell234(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Lovell234(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by CDRAustralia: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Please vistit https://cdraustralia.com.au/cdr-sample-for-electrical-engineer/ to write your CDR Report for Engineers Australia. We also provide you various samples of Electrical Engineers. Get 100% genuine CDR samples for Electrical Engineer written by our experts that are positively accessed by Engineers Australia at affordable prices.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by bellong: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
adeniran557:
Abeg, any guy wey dey live for Adelaide dey here? i want to ask something ps.1

What do you want to ask?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Hello house.
What does it take for a Nigeria nurse with BNSc and MSc (psychiatric Nursing) to migrate to Australia and become a lecturer?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by gteexpert: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
GTE means genuine temporary entrant which is the bases of identifying applicants using their student’s visa program for other reasons that are different from why they were granted the visa. The GTE represents a person who did not fail to fill the genuine temporary entrant statement properly for his or her visa or university admission. When you are able to complete the form to support your genuine intention of staying for your study only with correct evidence to back it up, you will receive the right to study in Australia. For you to get this right, you will state the value of the course to your future as well as others, your academic background and the vital role the study will play in those areas. You must be fluent in English language too. The genuine temporary entrant statement samples will help you to know exactly what they want from you. That is why it is advisable to go to GTE EXPERTS.

https://www.gteexperts.com.au/
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Sanovsky007(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2018
Guys, please if you know anyone studying /studied/or intending to study at DEAKIN University here please kindly link me up

Or send me an email Tosangeoffrey@gmail.com
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by berbs: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Please i will like to make enquiry about Web development and customer service. Also, i would like to know how to get scholarships or grants for doing Degree in Northern Territory. Thanks and God bless y'all
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Otimonye(f): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good day all. My husband is a physiotherapist and will be the primary applicant. I would like to know if he must do all the necessary assessment before he gets a PR. Thank you
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by kenodrill: 2:51am On Nov 30, 2018
pinklady20:
@dragon thanks i will be ready for the weather.i will be studying buissness information system at monash uni
@yanyan ,the uni is monash uni,and the cost depend on the course u want to do,getting the visa i think u have to send ur docoment to south africa but i got mine from the uk ,if u want i can help u get admission if u want .

Bro please am interested in studying and hustling in Australia.but a friend in Australia told me is almost impossible getting an Australian visa.please can I have your contact should you have any useful information.thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by rinzylee(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Otimonye:
Good day all. My husband is a physiotherapist and will be the primary applicant. I would like to know if he must do all the necessary assessment before he gets a PR. Thank you

Hi.... I am a Physiotherapist too. The only way your husband can get a PR is by writing and passing the APC exams and thereafter apply for PR. Otherwise, it's to try getting an employer to sponsor him via TSS, but he must atleast do the basic credentialling. it's not an easy Road all the same. For all medical professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Physios, Scientists, Pharmacists) license is required.
Why not try Canada express entry?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by rinzylee(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Otimonye:

Hi.... I am a Physiotherapist too. The only way your husband can get a PR is by writing and passing the APC exams and thereafter apply for PR. Otherwise, it's to try getting an employer to sponsor him via TSS, but he must atleast do the basic credentialling. it's not an easy Road all the same. For all medical professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Physios, Scientists, Pharmacists) license is required.
Canada may be your best bet if you are in a hurry!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Otimonye(f): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good day fam. I have previously inquired about applying through the skilled immigration program as a physiotherapist, and I appreciate Mr bellong for the answer given to me on that but I still want to inquire concerning my assessment program. I would really appreciate if a physiotherapist already in Australia can help me on this one. Thanks a lot. My email address:convenantblessing@gmail.com
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Otimonye(f): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oh.... Thank you rinzly for the reply just saw your message after sending this. Okay bro... I will start my search on Canada. Please any other info you have on the Canadian migration program for physios, please let me know. I really appreciate
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by u3fine(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good day everyone one. Please what is the cost of getting Police Clearance Certificate here in Nigeria and can I go to my state Police Headquarters? I'm based in Port Harcourt
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
u3fine:
Good day everyone one. Please what is the cost of getting Police Clearance Certificate here in Nigeria and can I go to my state Police Headquarters? I'm based in Port Harcourt
It's not more than 10k

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by idris01(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hello members, am zealous about getting job opportunities in Australia, kindly help as one holds an Msc degree in computer science and a Btech degree in computer engineering.
Thanks
email: idrab4all@yahoo.com
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by kcn101: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2019
anyone from melbourne i need some help
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Gamgrul: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Can someone in Australia please say where students on study permit find the most part time jobs - South Australia, Western Australia, or Victoria? I plan to do an ENGINEERING program at the Advanced Diploma and proceed to complete the Degree at a corresponding university, all in Australia. My choice is TAFE South Australia or TAFE Western Australia or the Monash University Diploma program. Thanks?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.