Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. (7302 Views)

See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / For Catholics/christians: A Message Sent From A Seminarian To His Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by Toby30(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
It was on Tuesday night, that a seminarian from the eastern state came to owerri to visit his female friend he met on facebook.. The girl by name M, was a 400level unizik student but do comes to Futo to see her friend.. she invited the seminarian to her friends lodge and she called some of her gangs and they robbed the seminarian of all he had and they each had sex with the guy... which after the incident they fled that night... The vigilantes are now looking 4 d girls which they are no where 2 b found... I wish the case should be taken 2 the police but the seminarian refused coz of his personality... I know how to track the girls coz I dated one of her friends... should I report to the vigilantes or mind my own business...

Mchew! Nonsense. wetin d seminarian sef find go woman house.
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by ggrin(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Xsenga:
4 UR @SS HOLE? angry
I nob like u na tongue

Animashaun grin
Distributor tongue
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by killercute16(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
derrick333:

Lol,no b wen girl Cary hand rob ur joystick or suck am,u no hear of man way his 3wives rape am til him die 4jos?? Cus him marry Anoda wife,dem take turns on him,if d joystick vomit wan rest,dem go tickle am wit tongue,d guy die b4 mornin n d 3wives flee
The guy do himself jare why e put e mind for there....How does it even sound....A man was raped by women,broda pls.
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by EmmySparky(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Xsenga:
THAT'S ME. grin
u??...na I ain't falling for that...common are u an albino or something...and ur signature is awesome...
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by auntymi(f): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
StoRy for littlE gods
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by Lytenyn(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
[b][/b] pple dey lie sha
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
It was on Tuesday night, that a seminarian from the eastern state came to owerri to visit his female friend he met on facebook.. The girl by name M, was a 400level unizik student but do comes to Futo to see her friend.. she invited the seminarian to her friends lodge and she called some of her gangs and they robbed the seminarian of all he had and they each had sex with the guy... which after the incident they fled that night... The vigilantes are now looking 4 d girls which they are no where 2 b found... I wish the case should be taken 2 the police but the seminarian refused coz of his personality... I know how to track the girls coz I dated one of her friends... should I report to the vigilantes or mind my own business...

Must you create a thread ?

If you had another brain, it would be lonely.
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by ignis: 5:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Cockk and bull story. ...
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by derrick333(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=killercute16 post=30895967]The guy do himself jare why e put e mind for there....How does it even sound....A man was raped by women,broda pls.[/quote
Bros I cnt south o
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
My dear not seeking for attention... it happened life at ihiagwa.... they are cult girls..
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
He wasn't raped by one girl, they where five in number... and u know what cult girls can do and I believed they had guns on them which make them 2 rob the man as well..
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Instead of you, learning a lesson from there, u are busy dragging whether Itz true or false.... coz nothing Itz not possible... it happened at a lodge in ihiagwa, futo... believe it or not... learn ur lesson and control your movements, that's all...

1 Like

Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by suyamasta(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
He wasn't raped by one girl, they where five in number... and u know what cult girls can do and I believed they had guns on them which make them 2 rob the man as well..
Thanks for sharing! but im in Owerri now and i have been eyeing some gals around o, So i have to be very careful o!

1 Like

Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Lolz... owerri girls are bad nah
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by Mhizizzy(f): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Girls Don dey rape?
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by justi4jesu(f): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ignatiusprince:

I'm one of the vigilantes, come with the seminarian so we can confirm who raped who
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lolz.. man no b about english
Re: How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
D man don enjoy d Bleep nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) / My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.