Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. (12350 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / Nairalander Yewa Rice And Sen.Ben Bruce Share Free Rice in Lagos (Pics) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
We as an indigenous company, we have a well packaged ofada rice and Garri Ijebu
Ofada rice is N600 each. Its 1kg and 6 and half cups of Tin milk. 2800 for pack of 5 and 5700 for sack/carton(10 units) if buying from NAIRALAND.

You can purchase online @ Konga
For ofada. http:///stoneless-ofada-rice-pack-of-10-10kg-2283901
For Garri http:///garri-ijebu-pack-of-10-2283932

Details
100% Natural Ofada Rice
Contains: Dietary Fiber, Antioxidants, Vitamins and Nutrients
Hand Picked
[size=26pt]BENLIZ GARRI: NAFDAC NO: 08-2306L.
BENLIZ RICE. NAFDAC NO: 08-2307L[/size]

Visit us at [size=26pt]www.benliz.com.ng[/size]
The Ijebu Garri is a well refined and crispy ijebu garri. A taste of this will always make you ask for more. The hot mix(eba) looks like semo. It's same 6 and half cups and 900g. Each goes for N150. Pack of 5 is 700 and carton is 1400.

Great discounts awaits bulk buyer.
See the pictures below to see the packaging
Note: This is made in Nigeria and not imported. Kindly encourage our innovation so we can grow.
sales@benliz.com.ng 08154613667

For the Garri, we can send samples in 150g packaged to a serious intended buyer.

Re: Get Your Ofada And Garri Ijebu (packaged)
Health benefits of Ofada[size=12pt][/size]
Ofada rice, has been linked to protection against atherosclerosis, ischemic stroke, diabetes, insulin resistance, obesity, and premature death. In addition to the matrix of nutrients in their dietary fibers, the whole-grain arsenal includes a wide variety of additional nutrients and phytochemicals that reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Compounds in whole grains that have cholesterol-lowering effects include polyunsaturated fatty acids, oligosaccharides, plant sterols and stanols, and saponins. Ofada rice also important dietary sources of water-soluble, fat-soluble, and insoluble antioxidants.
The long list of cereal antioxidants includes vitamin E, tocotrieonols, selenium, phenolic acids, and phytic acid. These multifunctional antioxidants come in immediate-release to slow-release forms and thus are available throughout the gastrointestinal tract over a long period after being consumed

Resellers and Supermarkets can call or email us for a deal. 08154613667. sales@benliz.com.ng
BlackBerry PIN 2B18EF4C
Whatsapp 09051810895
More pics.

Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
That rice looks like Macroni
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by shirgles(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Whr can I get it
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
We are planning to get into all supermarkets soonest.

But you can make your orders and we deliver to you free within Lagos. Outside lagos may attract extra charges.

Order now.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
shirgles:
Whr can I get it
We are in Lagos. Ikorodu to be precise, but we deliver anywhere.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ofada is good for the body. No starch that would retain in your body after digestion.

Buy it for your parents and they would appreciate you alot.

Benliz
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Morning all.

This garri is very crispy. You will surely love it.
This is not garri that you drink and your chest start peppering you, no!
The eba is as soft as semolina
A trial will convince you.
Order your now
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Keep the calls coming.

We appreciate your inputs.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2015
This is a good business for those looking for what kind of business to do.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Big thanks to those who purchased today and we were able to deliver.

Thanks a bunch
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Garri has no sand and the ofada has been well handpicked off stones.

Benliz
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Drinking our Garri with milk or Sugar is like wasting the milk/sugar.

If you know what I Mean, the Garri is too sweet to be mixed with other things.

Benliz
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by dotmoth4life: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
ARE FARMERS RICH?
www.myagricworld.com
Can Agricultural Business or farm work Alone make you wealthy As Dangote/Adenuga

If you go into agriculture from the scratch with little capital as will have said, in NIGERIA? You would even be struggling to pay your bills talk less of living above average, talk less of becoming a millionnaire and talk less of being a Dangote and Adenuga, Who told u those 2 guys are farmers in the 1st place? www.myagricworld.com
You will be making common mistakes if you call Dangote a farmer, Dangote is an Agri-businessman not a farmer.... to view know my opinion on this Question... visit the link below www.myagricworld.com ..
i render consultancy service for any intend agribusiness. mainly AGRONOMY..no livestock I also help my client prepare a comprehensive feasibility study on their intend project.
i also training my clients on how to multiply plaintain/banana suckers, maize breeding, vegetable farming.. Not theory oooo.. Praticals
you can mail me on dotmoth4life@gmail.com
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Morning all.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Evening all.

Thanks for those who have ordered and got them supplied to them.

We appreciate your dealings.

Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by cyborg1(m): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2015
surgecom:
Ofada rice is N500 each. Its 1.2kg and 6 and half cups of Tin milk. 2400 for pack of 5 and 4700 for carton(10 units).
Details
100% Natural Ofada Rice
Contains: Dietary Fiber, Antioxidants, Vitamins and Nutrients
Hand Picked

I have been trying to calculate and compare your offer with the market standard, but cannot conclusively arrive at a commercial decision.

You said that a carton (10packs X 1.2kg = 12kg) goes for 4700Naira.
Which means that the usual market measure of 50kg baggage is expected to cost over 19,000Naira in ratio.
Does that worth a business venture, even if it is a made in heaven Rice?
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2015
cyborg1:

I have been trying to calculate and compare your offer with the market standard, but cannot conclusively arrive at a commercial decision.

You said that a carton (10packs X 1.2kg = 12kg) goes for 4700Naira.
Which means that the usual market measure of 50kg baggage is expected to cost over 19,000Naira in ratio.

Does that worth a business venture, even if it is a made in heaven Rice?

Thanks for your observation.
Ofada rice is different from the normal white rice. It comes with a lot of nutrients, hence, does more good to the body than the normal white rice.
Moreover, this is a packaged product that has gone through some hygienic processing.
Maybe you are comparing it to a normal rice, this one we packed is sold for 2000 per carton (10 in a carton), which means it's 10k for 50kg.
You can Google the price of ofada and see that it's not the same with your normal white rice.
Hope you got my explanations. Thank you
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eat Ofada rice because it helps you against atherosclerosis, ischemic stroke, diabetes, insulin resistance, obesity.Buy for your old people and anyone who you know suffers from any of this symptoms. Lot of nutrients.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Morning all
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by Holaride(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thanks for the supply,I ate the ofada with my family yesterday and the taste was great and I can't believe it when my wife said there is no stone..keep it up! Looking forward to buy more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by cassitee: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
the rice is a good one it doesn't stick together
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Holaride:
Thanks for the supply,I ate the ofada with my family yesterday and the taste was great and I can't believe it when my wife said there is no stone..keep it up! Looking forward to buy more

Thanks for the confirmation. We are also ready to sell more.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
cassitee:

Yes, if you follow the cooking instruction, it should not stick together. thanks sir.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
cassitee:

Yes, if you follow the cooking instruction, it should not stick together. thanks sir.

Those who have bought our products, please lets hear from you too.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by Davidlanny: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
The Garri is really good as advertised. I do not usually take gari but was forced to drink based on the feedback from my wife.
This is really a good initiative from an indigenous company. I hope the Ofada rice will give same quality as the garri Ijebu!
Keep it up and remember to give good discount to loyal consumers like us.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by bdiamond: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aw is ur white garri like and how can I get it in portharcourt.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Davidlanny:
The Garri is really good as advertised. I do not usually take gari but was forced to drink based on the feedback from my wife.
This is really a good initiative from an indigenous company. I hope the Ofada rice will give same quality as the garri Ijebu!
Keep it up and remember to give good discount to loyal consumers like us.

Thanks for the commendation.
Good discounts awaits bulk buyers.
Benliz
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
bdiamond:
Aw is ur white garri like and how can I get it in portharcourt.

It's not just white garri but crispy and superb taste too.

It depends on the quantity you are getting. Small quantities can be shipped via buses coming from Lagos. For large quantity purchases, we may need to talk on that.

These products have gone to the north, south-south and south-east since inception. You are assured of better and safe delivery.

Thanks. Benliz
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by Etranshub(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
@surgecom keep up the good work...can you give me the contact of the printing company that did the printing of your packaging nylon? I am in dear need of the service of a good printing company...tnx
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Etranshub:
@surgecom keep up the good work...can you give me the contact of the printing company that did the printing of your packaging nylon? I am in dear need of the service of a good printing company...tnx

Check my contact details and add me up
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by Etranshub(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=surgecom post=31015613]

Check my contact details and add me up[/quot) just added you on bbm
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=Etranshub post=31019659][/quote]

I have accepted and replied.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dry Season Ugu Farming With Pictures.. / Brand New Mf 375 Tractors' For Sale / Propagting Mango Through Its Stems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.