Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,515 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. (12339 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / Nairalander Yewa Rice And Sen.Ben Bruce Share Free Rice in Lagos (Pics) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Still selling fast
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Happy Sales to all our resellers
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
We are at your service
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by benlizfoods(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2015
Your gains as our distributor/reseller for BENLIZ FOODS are massive as we have provided mouth watering incentives for you and you stand to gain alot with nothing to lose. Contact us today and you will be glad.
Sales - 09051810895.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by Agrotradeafrica: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello,

This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by benlizfoods(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Contact us today and lets get to experience greatness together. We a well packaged brand and our services and products are superb.
Contact us now - Whatsapp - 08032427733
Benliz Foods

Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by olaide2k6: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2016
@surgecom....whats ur fone number and email. i need ofada rice in large quantity. call or Whatsapp 07038764240
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by chainsaw11: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Is it still available.

I advise you will make a lot of sales if you consider selling on konga.com and all these online merchant stores.

Especially at this present economic scarcity of rice.
Infact, I was just searching for Nigerian rice sellers on konga but could not find one before I stumbled on this thread.

And your company website too needs retouch.
Contact me for a free help on 090 36159313
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
chainsaw11:
Is it still available.

I advise you will make a lot of sales if you consider selling on konga.com and all these online merchant stores.

Especially at this present economic scarcity of rice.
Infact, I was just searching for Nigerian rice sellers on konga but could not find one before I stumbled on this thread.

And your company website too needs retouch.
Contact me for a free help on 090 36159313

You can purchase online @ Konga
For ofada. http:///stoneless-ofada-rice-pack-of-10-10kg-2283901
For Garri http:///garri-ijebu-pack-of-10-2283932
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by Obaneh(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2016
How is the smell of the Ofada Rice or is it odourless?
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by benlizfoods(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2016
Morning all
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by nellynice(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pls can i have your whatsapp contact? Pls check your mail. Thanks.
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by surgecom(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2017
nellynice:
Pls can i have your whatsapp contact? Pls check your mail. Thanks.

Sorry for late response 09051810895
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by buukola: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
@surgecom please can you give me contact details of the packaging company that did the pack. I need to package fish and this looks like a very good quality. Eye catching. Meanwhile, GLWS (Good luck with sales)
Re: NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. by Seasonseasonal: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking for where to buy dry Ijebu Garri and white Garri in large quantity or you are frustrated about the stress of moving around in a crowded market just to get the best!

Order now, our prices are affordable.
Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New Mf 375 Tractors' For Sale / Dry Season Ugu Farming With Pictures.. / Propagting Mango Through Its Stems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.