Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Congratulations To Batch A 2014 Corp Members,pls Share Experience Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Congratulations To Batch A 2014 Corp Members,pls Share Experience Here (882 Views)

A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month / NYSC Punishes Some Batch A 2014 Corp Member For Forgery Of Medical Report / Your Good Wishes To NYSC Batch 'A' 2014 Corp Members on their POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Batch A 2014 Corp Members,pls Share Experience Here by adonismuller(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to say A big CONGRATS to all Batch A 2014 corp members. May the Lord/Allah protect and grant you all your heart desires as you go into the "favour market"

Please kindly share your experience in your various PPA and state....

You can also tell us how much you were able to save all through your service year and the tips that can help the in-coming and already serving corp members to save.

Once again congrats ya'all

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Batch A 2014 Corp Members,pls Share Experience Here by kestolove95(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
I disvrgn a corp member dat we in same ppa...dats my best xpirnce oo
Re: Congratulations To Batch A 2014 Corp Members,pls Share Experience Here by adonismuller(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
kestolove95:
lol,your experience though.....hope you will marry her?
Re: Congratulations To Batch A 2014 Corp Members,pls Share Experience Here by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
kestolove95:

Chai! You go fear achievement grin
Re: Congratulations To Batch A 2014 Corp Members,pls Share Experience Here by adonismuller(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

Chai! You go fear achievement grin
lol...bros let's hear urs....

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Lies / Please Help Me / Niger State Corpers Using Union Bank What Is The State Of Your Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.