Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry (2017 Views)

Choosing The Right Spouse: Luck Or Personal Brilliance / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by Joel3(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
my encountered in 2011.

I met this girl working in a bar. My first time of going there. The way she behave to me and dance to the music in front of me I couldn't help but like her immediately.

I called her and ask for a name she told me without hesitating, so I ask for her number and told me she will give when I am about to leave.

At the close of it she gave me the number. And she told me she can't get car to her place since its already to late around after 10.

Then I ask if she will join me in an hotel and she agreed. So I took her to one hotel and we lodge a room.

That night was really full of fun. She pull of her jeans remaining her pant. That was when I know her ass was really massive. And Not what I thought when it was on jeans.

We start to gist and drink some bottles of bear. Then I introduce one romance skills I learnt in 2008.

while I was at it she start to jeck when ever i want to touch her. she jump and run around the room when I tried to chase her. and she beg me not to touch her my hand chock her like electric current.

to cut it short. We end up with only 2 round that night. But The truth is I did not cum in any of the two neither did a perform real self. I drunk to stup up. I bang and bang until the condom worn out. And my leg and waist was shaking.

The next day when I discharged her the money I was expecting for a very long time with no issues just arrive that day. She called me in the afternoon to ask my well about and I told her I will be there in the evening.

When I got there in the evening we had some issues she was angry, she told me that she lost some money in the afternoon maybe because I am too wise I never believe her I thought to myself its one of those girls gist to get money from guys.. I knw I will give her money in two days time as I was expecting money in my account but I don't want to tell her. I want to do it surprisingly and also to knw if she even like me or just for money.

The girl is hurt temper and get angry so easily. She told me that she is a wicked girl that she can do shit. and what she has done to guys in the past. One thing that made me to love her is that she don't pretend like other girls, she will just tell you everything as they are, She told me she will not marry that she is not a good girl I should not bother loving her. As at the time we had this issue I lost my phone.

She felt pained and pity when I lost my phone as she keep finding it even after I told her to stop and forget it.

a guy stole the phone I remember when the guy picked something from my table but I thought it was keyholder more like a charm.

Anyway we got back to that same hotel, she was still not happy about the phone. But before she agree to follow me she said if I will make her happy. I don't really knw what that word means but I said yes. I unknowingly to me she was thinking I will give her money the next morning. The only money left I use it to pay for hotel.

The next morning I told her I will come and see her in the afternoon.

That's was when my problem started.

To be continue
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by zieraw2005(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
kai come and complete what you have started....
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by ritababe(f): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Continue wen
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by Joel3(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
ritababe:
Continue wen
grin i will do it now.

If only they dont spoil the thread.
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Is the language yours? Just asking cos you sound very original to me.
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by Joel3(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
this girl bring good luck but badluck when she is angry.

That day I was with 80k. I was scared to go there with the money compare to what happen the other day when I lost my phone.

I called her that night that I can't make it so it will be on the night day.

The next day when called her the way she respond on the phone one will knw something has happen. and I had a bad today.

In the night of it when I got there she just behave as if she don't know me or interested in me.? To cut it short she was with another guy who I believe his a new caught. Boy friend does not hard this girl to get she can get boy friends at will. And she is not afraid.

Well, while I tried to talk with her. I was holding some money to give her but she don't have my time to even talk, maybe she thought I deceive her. She told me she is busy I should go she was really angry.

The fact I was very careful when going home I still had accident when trying to cross road. I fall on the ground and injured my ankle.

from that day thing went bad. I tried to settle the issue between us but she never give me the time.

Then I had to do some spiritual movement and I was told that if the girl is happy with me I will be having goodluck but anything she get angry bad things will be happening.

There are people like this both boys and girls. Its just their spirit.

To be continue
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by Dorisbest(f): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Freecocoa, where are u?
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by undercat: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dude, you are a poor man's Amos Tutuola!
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dorisbest:
Freecocoa, where are u?
I'm here, why are you disturbing my sleep? angry
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
OP, weldone o, this your story no be here.
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by charismaticdave(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
apart from your mistyped English, i was able to understand what you are driving at.

there are people like that, she is just out to teach you sense, just that she was sympathetic,

I know of a lady, no matter what you do in secret, she will tell you and whenever she is sad, bad luck, left right and Centre,

when she is happy with you, millions can enter
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by Joel3(m): 12:45am On Feb 20, 2015
charismaticdave:
apart from your mistyped English, i was able to understand what you are driving at.

there are people like that, she is just out to teach you sense, just that she was sympathetic,

I know of a lady, no matter what you do in secret, she will tell you and whenever she is sad, bad luck, left right and Centre,

when she is happy with you, millions can enter
ok
Re: My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry by Dorisbest(f): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm here, why are you disturbing my sleep? angry
I needed to borrow one freecocoa but you re so stingy.B-)

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos / He Always Threatens That He Will Stop Paying My School Fees / Dont You Think We Need New Generation Of Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.