Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Graphic Photo: Train Crushes Motorcycle Rider To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo: Train Crushes Motorcycle Rider To Death (857 Views)

Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) / Man Lynched For Snatching A Motorcycle In Benue. Graphic Photo / Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Train Crushes Motorcycle Rider To Death by andreajohn: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
A man identified as Yakubu Samuel was today (in the morning) crushed to death by an Ebute Metta-bound train coming from Ijoko in Ogun State at Fagba level crossing in Iju Ishaga, Lagos State.

The man was a shift leader of a security outfit and attached to CLAM Church in Omole area of Lagos.Samuel, who was riding a power bike marked BDG 601QC was said to be coming from Abule Egba and ignored the Nigeria Railway Corporation traffic control officer who stopped all vehicles to pave way for the train to pass.

He ran into the train and was crushed to death on the spot.

According to an eye witness, Mr. Bola Ojo, rather than exercise patience the deceased tried to cross the level crossing and thereby paid with his life.

“Instead of him to wait for the train to pass he was in a hurry. Now he has lost his life,” said Ojo.Sympathisers at the scene used his mobile phone to call one of his brothers who said he was working at Apapa and he was told that his brother had an accident and needed urgent assistance.

Policemen from Abattoir and Oko Oba divisions arrived the scene after the accident to control the large crowd that had gathered.see Graphic Photo at> http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/02/graphic-photo-train-crushes-motorcycle.html

Re: Graphic Photo: Train Crushes Motorcycle Rider To Death by otbliz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmm

No blood, bike doesn't look crushed, and e no resemble power bike.

I don't know if na only me dey c am.

But if na true, RIP to the dead
Re: Graphic Photo: Train Crushes Motorcycle Rider To Death by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
It's like the train crush d bike & later uncrush it Kai! Some people can lie..

(1) (Reply)

A Yoruba Medical Doctor In Texas, Usa / My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. / She Says That GOD Is The Devil Himself,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.