Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! (4389 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by amodu(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2006
i watch a little part of it
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by Priscila(f): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2006
In another Uefa West ham were hammered really bad by palermo of Italy.
anyway 1-0
imagine with Macsherano and Tevez in the pitch.
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by elozino: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2006
who wants to bet this is the best footballer in the world

Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by Priscila(f): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2006
Yeah kaka is not bad. Ac milan also started their uefa campaign so well
they top their group
Group H
Anderlecht 1 vs. Lille 1
Pajela 41’ Tony Sylva80’
Ac Milan 3 vs. AEK Athens 0
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by amodu(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2006
I cant believ they beat Inter milan
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by kitaun(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2006
Atimes Amodu feels he just must type something,why find it hard to believe that they beat Inter shocked shocked are they or were they ever invincible lipsrsealed
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by amodu(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2006
With all the players they bought
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by Priscila(f): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2006
Just a reminder of how this group performed
Group B
Bayern Munich 4 vs. spatak Moscow0
Claudio Pizarro 48'
Roque Santa Cruz 51'
Schweiteiger 71'
Salihamidic 84
The only real upset in this group came in Lisbon where Intermilan was felled 1-0 by Sporting of all the teams. My Vieira was just expelled for a second bookable offence. So sad
Marco Caneira 64.the scorer
Amodu! you are right Intermilan are big dogs not to be rocked by likes of Sporting
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by kitaun(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2006
@Prisccy

What makes Amodu right? what major pedigree did Inter possess before the start of the season to make you feel they are invincible, abeg leave story for tortoise cool

Did it not surprise you last season that Man Disunited came last in their UECL group, as weak as their group looked, but then those assumed to be weaklings saw it as a challenge and they overcame Man DU, abeg footie no be by big name again cool
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by Priscila(f): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2006
Kit
Inter have won that cup unklike most teams so thats why i say they are big dogs.
what do we have this weekend.
Can you get some match fixtures?
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by under18(f): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2006
arsenal play porto
man united play benfica
chelsea barcelonas
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by mukina2: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2006
ok under18,
i think it should be barcelona cheesy

we will win porto again
manure will lose to benfica again i expect girly ronaldo to get anuther ban again todaykidding though he's my fave manure player and thank God he aint english tongue
hope rooney gets red-carded today.
barca and the romans hope didier scores another superb goal ,

ma salaam cool
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by loyika(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2006
Miss Muki dear smiley

I beg to differ, i think all the English teams will do well, and they will all qualify, (Chelsea has the hardest job of it, as their home/away match with Barca, will affect the team, depending on the results of the two matches, but i still expect them to come through, 1st or 2nd) Miss Muki what do you think?

This is what Alan Hansen and Myles Palmer (Myles Palmers full thoughts are given on the "Gunner's Thread"wink think and i agree with them; Nah i think i will just paste the links here, before i am accused of something by someone, so everyone can check them out and come to their own conclusions (pls focus on the CL part of each Commentaries)

"As for the Champions League this week, I fancy all the English sides to do well - and I fancy them to eventually make it through to the knockout stages.

As for Celtic, they played well against Manchester United, but still lost. It would be great if they could get through but we will have to wait and see.

For English sides Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool, there might be a hiccup or two along the way but they will all qualify.

That is great for English football as this competition really gauges the strength of your domestic league.

In the last two years we have had Arsenal and Liverpool in the final - to have an all-English final this year would be the icing on the cake."

ALAN HANSEN on BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/5377988.stm

"Benfica play Manchester United in Lisbon tonight and Cristiano Ronaldo is in good form. Will Rooney and Saha score against one of the weakest Benfica teams of all time?

Jose Antonio Reyes will play for Real Madrid against Dynamo Kiev. The fans are expecting a lot and he is enjoying life on the right wing. I like Reyes and hope he has a long career there."

Myles Palmer on Arsenal Review News

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php/news/358/42.html

Other members can also share their thoughts and links to other views, supporting their opinions.

LETS ALL SUPPORT THE PREM GUYS (MY BIAS OBVIOUSLY FOR THE GOONERS)

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by Awai1: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2006
just showing some love!

Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by lalaboi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2006
Gud win 4 madrid! Dy ar finali livn up to dia biling!
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by babaibadan(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2006
Pls is there any website where i can watch premiership and the UEFA cup? this mofos only show baseball and their stupid "football". Abeg give me places where i can watch it online. Thanks
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by otolorin(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2006
lalaboi:

Gud win 4 madrid! Dy ar finali livn up to dia biling!
i agree with you, 'twas a good win . . . but dont you think dynamo kiev is not good enough measure for madrid's living up to their billing? i'm just tinking o
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by Hugoboi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2006
I cant believe Benfica lost afta a taking the game to Man Utd.>>Those English boys need to brace up>>They might not be so lucky next time

Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by under18(f): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2006
na true talk man
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by Christino(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2006
I just hope Newcastle'd do well in the Uefa Cup, but I think Chelsea will go far this season, @ least 2 d semi grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by lordimpaq(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2006
sometimesidonknowwatosay
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by Grizzly(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2006
Group A
Chelsea
Barcelona
Weder Bremen
Levski Sofia

This is the part where we apply the glue,
Thats how it will finish. wink
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by otolorin(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2006
Grizzly:

Group A
Chelsea
Barcelona
Weder Bremen
Levski Sofia

This is the part where we apply the glue,
Thats how it will finish. wink

understandably dreamy!
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by samsam6: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2006
Hi this is sam i guess this season's champions league is not for a major club in europe. The club to win it will actually surprise everybody. If you have any contrary view to these write back.
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by justkunmi(m): 1:14am On Oct 10, 2006
sam_sam:

Hi this is sam .

we can see that,
Re: UEFA Champions League Is On: Discuss! by sil(m): 1:00am On Feb 19, 2007
WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE ON TUESDAY?

AM SEENING A POSSIBILITY OF ALL THE ENGLAND TEAMS QUALIFYING FOR THE NEXT ROUND WHAT DO YOU THINK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aston Villa Captain Stiliyan Petrov Diagnosed With Acute Leukaemia / The Europa League Results Of All Matches Played Yestaerday / Messi Red Card: Should Messi Have Gotten A Red Card In The Barca V Chelsea Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.