Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. (1722 Views)

Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo / Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by dharay99: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
I just saw this and to be honest, i wasnt so surprised....such is life joor.!
Na real trailer separate these two people... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by dealslip(f): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Having successfully destroying PDP. OBJ must be enjoying all the political affection and attention he is getting at the moment. I am just worried that OBJ and Tinubu who couldn't see eye to eye a few years ago are now best of pals singing the same song and somehow Atiku and OBJ, two sworn enemies are in the same camp endorsing a man they jointly defeated in the 2003 polls. I am confused about this kind of change where corrupt ex presidents and VP implicated in the Haliburton scam are also shouting corruption. The same Haliburton scandal that fetched a US congressman jail time. I can still stomach Buhari but the presence of these guys back in the presidency makes me jittery: Atiku, OBJ and Tinubu all in one group. Beware of this sophisticated pimps. I believe they joined the change train to protect their investments and interest. Nigerians shine your eyes, this isn't change, this is continuation. This is the reason we must be careful about politician, they become united when they smell power and money. Our participation is all they need not our contribution.
Buhari though disciplined to an extent cannot do it alone at that age. Nigeria is a lot more volatile and complex than what it used to be in the early 80s. These are the guys to advice him and place people into positions that matter. May we eventually get the change we actually wished for. Before you join them in heating up the polity ensure you get a guarantee from them that they, their children, wives, friends who have benefited from them would be the first line of defense while we follow from a distance. If they are so passionate about this democracy and want to show their full commitment then they must lead by example starting from the battle field not the pages of newspaper, raising alarm to blackmail each other while riding on our own sentiments to cause tension and confusion. Since they love us so much then they must show it first by leading any protest that may occur as a result of any anomalies from the forthcoming election.

Jonathan might join APC tomorrow and he would be welcomed with pomp and pageantry and his in actions excused. Do not lose sleep or your life over them, they are only doing their jobs of lies, division, hatred and propaganda. Remember three million people died in the Civil war, there are no monuments to even recognise or appreciate the blood they sacrificed for Nigeria which unfortunately is still a country not a nation. The seams joining us are bursting at the hems due to the magnanimity and genourosity of our politician when preaching division and hate. Please protect your life. Do not promote or encourage violence, Nigerians will suffer most. MODs if you like delete this one again.

2 Likes

Re: Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by temitemi1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Isokay
Re: Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by dharay99: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
dealslip:
Having successfully destroying PDP. OBJ must be enjoying all the political affection and attention he is getting at the moment. I am just worried that OBJ and Tinubu who couldn't see eye to eye a few years ago are now best of pals singing the same song and somehow Atiku and OBJ, two sworn enemies are in the same camp endorsing a man they jointly defeated in the 2003 polls. I am confused about this kind of change where corrupt ex presidents and VP implicated in the Haliburton scam are also shouting corruption. The same Haliburton scandal that fetched a US congressman jail time. I can still stomach Buhari but the presence of these guys back in the presidency makes me jittery: Atiku, OBJ and Tinubu all in one group. Beware of this sophisticated pimps. I believe they joined the change train to protect their investments and interest. Nigerians shine your eyes, this isn't change, this is continuation. This is the reason we must be careful about politician, they become united when they smell power and money. Our participation is all they need not our contribution.
Buhari though disciplined to an extent cannot do it alone at that age. Nigeria is a lot more volatile and complex than what it used to be in the early 80s. These are the guys to advice him and place people into positions that matter. May we eventually get the change we actually wished for. Before you join them in heating up the polity ensure you get a guarantee from them that they, their children, wives, friends who have benefited from them would be the first line of defense while we follow from a distance. If they are so passionate about this democracy and want to show their full commitment then they must lead by example starting from the battle field not the pages of newspaper, raising alarm to blackmail each other while riding on our own sentiments to cause tension and confusion. Since they love us so much then they must show it first by leading any protest that may occur as a result of any anomalies from the forthcoming election.

Jonathan might join APC tomorrow and he would be welcomed with pomp and pageantry and his in actions excused. Do not lose sleep or your life over them, they are only doing their jobs of lies, division, hatred and propaganda. Remember three million people died in the Civil war, there are no monuments to even recognise or appreciate the blood they sacrificed for Nigeria which unfortunately is still a country not a nation. The seams joining us are bursting at the hems due to the magnanimity and genourosity of our politician when preaching division and hate. Please protect your life. Do not promote or encourage violence, Nigerians will suffer most. MODs if you like delete this one again.

Wait...did u just typed dat long note.? shocked abi na copy n paste...

1 Like

Re: Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by awikonko(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
When the going was good!
Re: Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by enoqueen: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
na them sabi.

GMB 2015.

1 Like

Re: Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by Akpan107(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
PDP is now the Best Party in Nigeria without them.

GEJ is the most feared Nigeria President; d ppl wey build house don commot finish.

GEJ has taken over!

To the APCs: you guy should willingly inhale this fresh air or you will be forced to...

1 Like

Re: Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by dealslip(f): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
dharay99:

Wait...did u just typed dat long note.? shocked abi na copy n paste...

lol
Re: Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by dandoki: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
In politics no permanent friends no permanent enemies, only permanent interests.

1 Like

Re: Photos 0f 0basanjo Campaigning For Jonathan Back In 2011. by dharay99: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2015
...mehn fp naa...b4 election day o.
Tags:
Ishilove.
Lalasticala.
hmmm.... cry

(1) (Reply)

Again! See What Oshiomole Did To A Group Of Widows In His State! (photos) / Its Now Official: Boko Haram Declares Support For Buhari And Apc! / removed post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.