Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread (7175 Views)

Main Story Thread For Checkmate Competition- Group 2! / Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread / Writers' Checkmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
L.I.T.E-( Living In The Truth Everyday) presents
CHECKMATE COMPETITION..
This thread is where the group 1 members will be
dropping their collaboration.
Please support them with your comments and
criticism...
This is not Larrysun and Dyoungstar's Nairaland
collaboration.. Please we will need to keep your
finger crossed for that also because it's going to
be great..
As well as this...
Members
chinweblinkz
kizzykeziah
Losprince
Tattesco
Princesssusan
Akposb
Evangelio
TOLUENE1
Girltee1
Theorbiters
Thronekid
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by D9ty7(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
I am following this, as in following it big time. Abeg, which group Thronekid dey?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
D9ty7:
I am following this, as in following it big time. Abeg, which group Thronekid dey?
Group 1
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by kizzykeziah: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Divepen, are you picking the topic for us? Or we choose what to write about ourselves?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by D9ty7(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
kizzykeziah:
Divepen, are you picking the topic for us? Or we choose what to write about ourselves?
Speaking from experience, I think whoever writes the first chapter dictates what the story is all about.
The first writer gives an extensive lecture on the story, the main character and a few other important things. It is now the duty of you and others to pick it up from where he stopped and write chapter 2 and other chapters following the trend. Suffice to say, you can't write your chapter until you have seen and read the preceeding chapter.
This project may be different tho.
Just my 2cents, Divepen, over to you.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Fatalveli(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
I'm definitely following, please guys don't derail this thread like the first one ooo. Divepen, I think you should create a thread about the derailing stuff
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by D9ty7(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is not called derailing. Its not as if we are talking outside the topic, or are we? I stand to be corrected tho.
The thing is, a universal thread should be created to let people share ideas on what the collaborations will look like. Divepen may edit the topic of this thread to serve that purpose. Then when everything is set, the time frame and set up and other important things, he can now go over to create the threads for the collaborations. Which means, this thread will be the universal thread for Group 2 and the other one for Group 1.
I also think Divepen should speak to a mod. I think HBG knew about 'writer's checkmate' already. Fill her in on what's on ground. Create the story thread, she'll lock it until you guys are ready to start.
And moreso, a seperate comment thread should be created, maybe these two thread can serve the purpose, because I can't be reading a story and at the same time be reading someone being a bomb.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Girltee1(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
So who's going to start the story?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by D9ty7(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Girltee1:
So who's going to start the story?
Its nw up to you guys in each group to meet somewhere where you can share ideas like a bbm group or whatsapp group and discuss what you really want to write.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by stuff46(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Girltee1( f) I think we have started eating into our time you know. This is sopose to last for some week.

dee I sight you, see as you just de idle this days (de follow and comment.for thread, to people who made it so; I pray make de always move backward intead of forward)

grin
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Girltee1(f): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2015
stuff46:
Girltee1( f) I think we have started eating into our time you know. This is sopose to last for some weeks
Then let's start something. The other members of the group should also say something about the topic we're going to write on.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by curvyschlong(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
kizzykeziah:
Just like D9ty7 have said you follow the cue of others
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by stuff46(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Girltee1:
Then let's start something. The other members of the group should also say something about the topic we're going to write on.

its left for you the members
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Girltee1(f): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
stuff46:

its left for you the members
Oh! Thought you were in our group.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hi guys, heres the schedule-
Thronekid: 1st chapter.
chinweblinkz: 2nd chapter.
kizzykeziah: 3rd chapter.
Losprince: 4th chapter,
Tattesco: 5th chapter,
Princesssusan: 6th chapter.
Akposb: 8th chapter.
Evangelio: 9th chapter.
TOLUENE1: 10th chapter ; and
Girltee1: 11th chapter (maybe the last).

NOTE: if the story does not come to an end after every one's written, the line up continues!
Just know we have just 3 weeks!

SPECIAL NOTICE: A DAY, A CHAPTER!

WARNING: if you wont be able to meet up, let the group know or face its aftermath!

Divepen, we're awaiting the thread for the story. Please, do something ASAP!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by tattesco(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
thronekid:
Hi guys, heres the schedule-

NOTE: if the story does not come to an end after every one's written, the line up continues!

WARNING: if you wont be able to meet up, let the group know or face its aftermath!

Divepen, we're awaiting the thread for the story. Please, do something ASAP!
can't wait to get started
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by kizzykeziah: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
This should be the thread for the story, thronekid. So you should begin just as you've scheduled.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Girltee1(f): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2015
kizzykeziah:
This should be the thread for the story, thronekid. So you should begin just as you've scheduled.
Seconded.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2015
kizzykeziah:
here cant be the thread, people go just dey derail
Divepen, talk na
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hi guys, this is the thread to the story's thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2159666/main-story-thread-checkmate-competition
Group 2, hurry!
TAGS:
chinweblinkz
kizzykeziah
Losprince
Tattesco
Princesssusan
Akposb
Evangelio
TOLUENE1 and
Girltee1
no comments there o, just the chapter u wana post
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Evangelio(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=thronekid post=30926155][b]Hi guys, heres the schedule-

I think there is a mistake, i dey group 1
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Evangelio post=30951409][/quote]
Well, I'm following what Divepen posted!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
D9ty7, tiffanyj, Divepen, stuff46; and everyone who wana read, here's the thread's link:
https://www.nairaland.com/2159666/main-story-thread-checkmate-competition#30946147
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Evangelio(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
thronekid:

Well, I'm following what Divepen posted!

Oga Divepen, abeg clarify.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by tattesco(m): 3:49am On Feb 22, 2015
When are we getting started
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Chinweblinkz, its your turn today but if You can't meet up, lemme know as fast as possible
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2015
GROUP 2 MEMBERS-
chinweblinkz
kizzykeziah
Losprince
Tattesco
Princesssusan
Akposb
Evangelio
TOLUENE1
Girltee1
hop u guys see the main theme of the Story?
Now, each writer will need to give short insights on His past whenever its Your turn and at the same time, write about His ongoing mission. Ofcourse, He'll meet a lot of adversaries, terrorists who'll try to convice Him to join there cause, He may be arrested, He may spend most of His time in a christian Village since He wants to do it with Love and also, You'll have to write about Sameenar also, what She might be going through, maybe she wants to get who killed Rav, Her thoughts, hope una get? With this, we're bound to come out in flying colors!
NOTE: IF YOU CANT MEET UP, LEMME KNOW 3 HOURS BEFORE 7PM, I OR ANY OTHER PERSON WHO CAN WILL DO IT, FAILURE TO DO THAT GETS YOU DISQUALIFIED FROM THE COLLABORATION BUT YOU WILL STILL BE A MEMBER OF THE GROUP, HOPE WE ARE CLEARED?
FOR ANY COMPLAINTS, YOU CAN DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE!

Sir D9ty7, Divepen, hope I'm on the right track?
1ce again, here's the link-
https://www.nairaland.com/2159666/main-story-thread-checkmate-competition#30946147
Thanks!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
thronekid:
Chinweblinkz, its your turn today but if You can't meet up, lemme know as fast as possible
I clicked the thread but i didnt see Chapter One,how am I to start? Where is chapter one? And where did you post the theme?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Evangelio(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Where Oga Divepen dey?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thronekid am nt in the whatsapp group so i didnt get the theme of the story we are supposed to write about,please can U write it here?
And i checked the main thread and saw U have written Chapter One.
Should I commence with Chapter Two?
And if Yes I need the theme here!
I cnt get it on whatsapp am Using a small phone.
And am not certian am going to write anytin Today.
Give me the theme and Give me Tommoro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have you been scammed as a writer? Share your story! / Till Death Do Us Part! (Romance) Completed / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.