Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) (5581 Views)

How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. / Mistakes Guys Make While Cooking / Cooking Beans Can Be Very Frustrating (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gosh I'm just so angry....
I forgot i was low on gas and the cylinder was only confusing me, so i decided to cook some beans not knowing it will stop half way....now i have to sleep just like that and the beans is not even soft yet....See gobee

1 Share

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by teemanbastos(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
u better go borrow stove 4rm a neighbour..
Hehehehehe..

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by Chubhie: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
LOL. Why water come too much for the beans now? I learnt when not using pressure cooker to add water same level as the beans it makes it cook faster gospel according to my science friend and it works magic for me. Shey na like this you go dey tonight? Why not stroll go buy one bottle of kerosine cook your beans so you go chow tonight? Don't tell me you don't have stove? Oya go borrow stove from mama nkechi cook your beans if you don't wish to go to bed hungry.

3 Likes

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by papadjaji: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Happened to me in sch. Late night. Was lucky enough for there was power supply. Finished it with boiling ring.

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol, I won't worry about it, there is something we call pepper soup beans in my lodge,, lol, just spice up the beans water, then seperate the beans from the water, on a flat and bowl respectively, then eat like u're eating beans and garri, voila... Cheers mate, tell me how it was..

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by itstpia8: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
who is the poster talking to?

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by Wendy80(f): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
OP sorry oh. Get urself a pressure pot, it will save u gas and time.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol thanks dear...i don't know what to do now...i would have gone to borrow but my compound everybody na Oyo oooo, on your own....face your flat make i face my own... cry
Wendy80:
OP sorry oh. Get urself a pressure pot, it will save u gas and time.
Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by itstpia8: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Lol thanks dear...i don't know what to do now...i would have gone to borrow but my compound everybody na Oyo oooo, on your own....face your flat make i face my own... cry

seriously, who are you talking to?
Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Your coconut head
itstpia8:

seriously, who are you talking to?

4 Likes

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
I finally got a hot plate...lol I'm scared of using all this hot plate things, I learnt its risky...
All the same thanks to the electonics guy close to my street that never sleeps or closes... cheesy I can now enjoy my hot beans.... grin cool shocked

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by alentyno: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin
Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sai buhari....beans is finally set and ready to consume....send a Pm to join or just click Like to eat spiritually... cheesy don't even tell me, i know the oil was much.... tongue

4 Likes

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by RoyalRoy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Sai buhari....beans is finally set and ready to consume....send a Pm to join or just click Like to eat spiritually... cheesy don't even tell me, i know the oil was much.... tongue

Congratulations.... At least you get to eat your desired food tonight.

Sleeping on an empty stomach is not a pleasant experience.

However a note of caution, get an 'electrician " to run another source of power for your new "appliance'".

Your socket is at the risk of burning up from the heat and pressure of your electric cooker.

You need at least a 15amps socket to be safe.

Stay safe bro!!

3 Likes

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by edwife(f): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by An0nimus: 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Your coconut head

*falls off NEPA pole *

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by itstpia8: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
pastorKosiso:
my coconut head

i pity you.
Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 20, 2015
You shey? Yimu... :Pquote author=itstpia8 post=30902372]

i pity you.[/quote]
Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by curve: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
pastorKosiso:
grin grin grin grin..very funny op

ThankGod you got a hot plate grin grin

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op is funny sha. I had a good laugh reading this.
At least you still ate your beans.
Always have bread in your refrigerator. Helps in situations like this so you won't go hungry in case there is no power.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How People Eat Chicken! / Please Where Is The No 1 Spice Shop Or Market In Lagos / Devon King’s Introduces The King Of Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.