Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) (8943 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sometimes i just seat and keep wondering if the
kind of girls I see on the streets these days comes
out from a place called home. Yes! I’m saying this
because a girl with proper home training will never
do this sh*t to herself. Now tell me my people, even if you like doing it with
your so called Ayomide, must you publicize it to the
whole of Lagos City to know this??

1 Share

Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by CaptainPlanet(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
1st to comment since 8yrs.....

still on d mata
i'd really like my gal to do dat 4me.....
dar means ma f*ck ez gud wink1st to comment since 8yrs.....

still on d mata
dar means ma f*ck ez gud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
CaptainPlanet:
1st to comment since 8yrs.....

still on d mata
dar means ma f*ck ez gud wink1st to comment since 8yrs.....

still on d mata
dar means ma f*ck ez gud
Hmmm... I see.
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by elantraceey(f): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
There's no difference between her and those that hides theirs infact she's even better.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by isan(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
OP what is yur biznes cheesy
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Alezy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
jeez...I think I know this gurl

1 Like

Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Maamin(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
I think Op and the girl are the same but Op is just upset that she exposed what they both liked in secret to the whole public grin issoryt.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Maamin:
I think Op and the girl are the same but Op is just upset that she exposed what they both liked in secret to the whole public grin issoryt.
I agree grin
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Maamin:
I 1der y sumppl think with their anus, SMH
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by malonephill(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
It a shameful act thooo!!!
Op why did you concluded the babe took that pic from city of lagos or reside there
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
elantraceey:
There's no difference between her and those that hides theirs infact she's even better.

shocked
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Maamin:

Lol u ppl will kill me on nl
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Maamin(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lizzylobito:
I 1der y sumppl think with their anus, SMH

Oh! so you are the Op? shocked

You must be thinking like that girl you posted her pics...but she beats you to Ayomide on Val cheesy...issokay grin

Bad belle iz allowed tongue
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Maamin(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u ppl will kill me on nl

grin grin..you no go die jaré
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Maamin:

grin grin..you no go die jaré

Her boyfriend wore the top too, but i think his said something else
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Maamin(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I agree grin

You wey know how e dey be.. grin
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Maamin(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lala247:

Her boyfriend wore the top too, but i think his said something else

Really?...I see why the Op is mad that she did.. grin
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Maamin:

Really?...I see why the Op is mad that she did.. grin

Is the op the same girl?
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Maamin(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lala247:

Is the op the same girl?

Nope
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Maamin:

Nope

Oh ok , so wts the problem with her top ?
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Maamin(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lala247:

Oh ok , so wts the problem with her top ?

I think you have to ask lizzylobito the original poster of this thread. undecided
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Sometimes i just seat and keep wondering if the
kind of girls I see on the streets these days comes
out from a place called home. Yes! I’m saying this
because a girl with proper home training will never
do this sh*t to herself. Now tell me my people, even if you like doing it with
your so called Ayomide, must you publicize it to the
whole of Lagos City to know this??

Why are you so pained

We all know someone like you,won't dare to do it..
Not when you are running after a dozen Dick

Pot calling kettle black

With your face like gorrimapa
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Una no dey tire? E never reach to bin this topic?
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by saaedlee: 5:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Two things are involved here:
1. Either the Ayomide is lizzylobito's EX and on Valentine's day she resorted to stake-out the couple just to get this photo and embarrass the gurl!
Or
2. Lizzylobito and the girl in picture are one and the same. (Publicity stunt)
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by benuejosh: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2015
all this yoruba girls.
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by earthrealm(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
the gal is smart...she covered her face with the shades.......if you see her again without the shades......u wudnt know its her
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by kent79: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Some girls are damn crazy

Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2015
A slut is always a slut... Example of a girl without class. By their attitude, u shall know them. That was so unnecessary, bedroom skills n prowess should remain where it is perfected, the world doesn't need to know about it
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by AKMoney1(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Crazy
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Dubemkelly:
A slut is always a slut... Example of a girl without class. By their attitude, u shall know them. That was so unnecessary, bedroom skills n prowess should remain where it is perfected, the world doesn't need to know about it
Abi ooo my broda, d@'s w@ I was trying 2 say b4 sum fools started attacking me.
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2015
saaedlee:
Two things are involved here:
1. Either the Ayomide is lizzylobito's EX and on Valentine's day she resorted to stake-out the couple just to get this photo and embarrass the gurl!
Or
2. Lizzylobito and the girl in picture are one and the same. (Publicity stunt)
Wah happened 2 ur sense of reasoning?
Re: See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2015
kevinberry:

Why are you so pained

We all know someone like you,won't dare to do it..
Not when you are running after a dozen Dick

Pot calling kettle black

With your face like gorrimapa
If u don't have anytyn reasonable 2 say next tym, just get outa d thread unnoticed. A piece of advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) / Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. / Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.