Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

HELP She Left Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP She Left Me (1752 Views)

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP She Left Me by Lothario(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yesterday I got into a fight with a guy in a bar because he was taking my girlfriend number and I interrupted him and was shouting on top my voice at him to his face and also hurled insult when he couldn't take it any he punched me and I retaliated in kind we fought and I was beat up real bad until we were separated right there my girlfriend dumped me and still went with the guy I've been calling her she isn't picking my calls what do I do please I need urgent advice
Re: HELP She Left Me by raziboi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
are u..insane
Re: HELP She Left Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op your girlfriend made the best decision of her life.
First of all, the guy is stronger than you, reason being that he beat you to a pulp
Your girlfriend probably feels more secure and confident being around the guy than being around you

Secondly, you displayed a high degree of immaturity and stupidity by confronting the guy in the first place even when you knew that you weren't strong enough and its good you payed for it

Thirdly, the babe is obviously tired of you. To her, you suck. She doesn't respect and value you anymore, that's why she could walk out with the guy that beat you up

Op It must suck to be you right now
Sorry but you weren't just man enough. There must be something that you are not doing right.
Don't think its just this girl. I believe the next girl you date would still take you for a ride.

Best advice: develop on your person and manliness.

2 Likes

Re: HELP She Left Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehhe huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hohohohohohohohoho grin getting beat up in front of ur girlfrien chai!!! You are finished no will date a lazy dude lyk uuuuuuuu bro
Re: HELP She Left Me by damseyl(f): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
U r a loser, sorry sad
Re: HELP She Left Me by wemmieslim(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Good girl,couldn't be more proud of her,any girl will dump your sorry ass cos u don't deserve a girlfriend yet,u need a whole lot of growing up to do,you're hereby grounded for 2years,you're not allowed to go on a date with a girl or even ask a girl out until u'v proven to be matured enough to handle a relationship, you don't have a say in this cos anything you say now will be used against u in the court Law..

Case closed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: HELP She Left Me by ronald4lif(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
She's moved on, you should too.

And next time don't get into a brawl over a woman you are not married to. You should have let her give out the number and ask her later why she had to disrespect you. Even if it were your wife there's no justification in engaging in a fight like that. Go heal your wounds and be glad she left you. The disrespect and embarrassment she made you go through is enough to dump her even if she didn't dump you first
Re: HELP She Left Me by Twaci(f): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
One question: Why guys dey like to form macho man whenever they are with their girls?

To impress them? Well sorry to burst una bubbles guys, most sane girls prefer a gentleman to a tout. Maturity comes from walking away from such situations. Now say u had ignored them and then had later spoken to ur girl expressing displeasure, it would av been a different case.

Take heart sha. Give her some time to cool off (say a week), then make a romantic apology to her, one u know she can't refuse. And learn, pls, no more super-dufus outside.
Re: HELP She Left Me by Baddestguyp(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
you got what u deserved
Re: HELP She Left Me by malonephill(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:
Op your girlfriend made the best decision of her life.
First of all, the guy is stronger than you, reason being that he beat you to a pulp
Your girlfriend probably feels more secure and confident being around the guy than being around you

Secondly, you displayed a high degree of immaturity and stupidity by confronting the guy in the first place even when you knew that you weren't strong enough and its good you payed for it

Thirdly, the babe is obviously tired of you. To her, you suck. She doesn't respect and value you anymore, that's why she could walk out with the guy that beat you up

Op It must suck to be you right now
Sorry but you weren't just man enough. There must be something that you are not doing right.
Don't think its just this girl. I believe the next girl you date would still take you for a ride.

Best advice: develop on your person and manliness.
Re: HELP She Left Me by malonephill(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
If I'm your friend and you told the same story will dump like the babe actually did, cause I don't move with lazy pipo
Re: HELP She Left Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lothario:
Yesterday I got into a fight with a guy in a bar because he was taking my girlfriend number and I interrupted him and was shouting on top my voice at him to his face and also hurled insult when he couldn't take it any he punched me and I retaliated in kind we fought and I was beat up real bad until we were separated right there my girlfriend dumped me and still went with the guy I've been calling her she isn't picking my calls what do I do please I need urgent advice
I'd dump ur immature ass too. Learn to control your emotions. Why start a fight u can win? Anyway, Just give her time and space and please and please Don't try anything stupid
Re: HELP She Left Me by Welepamilayo: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Awww. So sorry to hear. You will have to chuck it up to a life experience. A woman that will do that to you, is probably dangerous for your life anyway. You escaped at the right time. You'll meet someone better along the way. Try to avoid confrontations like that in the future. If the girl is entertaining the guy, she was not committed to you in the first place. Better to find out now than in the future. If you are in a similar situation in the future, handle it in a level headed manner. You lose more as you lose your temper. The macho thing is hardly cute in real life sad
Re: HELP She Left Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Welepamilayo:
Awww. So sorry to hear. You will have to chuck it up to a life experience. A woman that will do that to you, is probably dangerous for your life anyway. You escaped at the right time. You'll meet someone better along the way. Try to avoid confrontations like that in the future. If the girl is entertaining the guy, she was not committed to you in the first place. Better to find out now than in the future. If you are in a similar situation in the future, handle it in a level headed manner. You lose more as you lose your temper. The macho thing is hardly cute in real life sad
Do What to him? You Don't even know Why she was collecting d guys number
Re: HELP She Left Me by fuckshit: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
bloody fücking shït; you dey fight your fellow man because of fücking püssy; püssy!!!

for your presence the bïtch give another motherfücker her number, you go dey pick quarrel with dey guy; bloody fücking shït; guy you no try grin grin

1 Like

Re: HELP She Left Me by cr7lomo: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
All u girls on this topics are all ashanas and serious reta.rds . Y should u disrespect ur guy and give out ur number in the 1st place in the presence of ur guy . If she didn't act like a local ashana , d fight would Hv been prevented .

And to show how wicked and disloyal she is , she still walked away with the stranger . Girls are full of sh.it and are just not loyal .

U girls think and act like pigs

2 Likes

Re: HELP She Left Me by chigoizie7(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pictures of ur face being messed up or this thread is as fake as BUHARI winning on 28th march.
Re: HELP She Left Me by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 20, 2015
there should be more to this story,what are you not telling us...why would your girlfriend give out her number to another guy when you two are together,are u sure she isn't a prostitute..cos normal girls don't do that...well,better free the girl,she's not worth it,and stop fighting in public,that is just plain toutish.
Re: HELP She Left Me by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Lothario:

You are proof that God has a sense of humor.
Re: HELP She Left Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
you deserve more beating. you are shameless. you fought a guy cos he was collecting ur gfs number. girl wey u no go marry. girl wey I sure say just dey manage you till better person come so. girl wey another man go still chuk. u be fool.
Re: HELP She Left Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2015
This is why:

1. Never ever disturb a guy toasting your girlfriend in your presence.
2. Never ever fight a fellow man over a girl
3. Read 1 & 2 again.

Guys, girlfriends are not wives. Stop going the extra mile for them. A girl who wants to leave you will leave you. She doesn't care that you get beat up, instead she blames you for being immature, and she is right.

So, grow the fvck up and put girlfriends in their position. You come first at any point in time.

That is why I have a problem with the too many female worshipping and female ass kissing threads perambulating this section these days. They believe it's all about them and their emotions. Those _stupid threads only show that guys of nowadays don't have any idea of what it fvcking means to be a man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP She Left Me by Brugo(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2015
If this is true, I feel really sorry for you bro. Some painful stuff
Re: HELP She Left Me by Dygeasy(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
She's moved on, you should too.

And next time don't get into a brawl over a woman you are not married to. You should have let her give out the number and ask her later why she had to disrespect you. Even if it were your wife there's no justification in engaging in a fight like that. Go heal your wounds and be glad she left you. The disrespect and embarrassment she made you go through is enough to dump her even if she didn't dump you first
@bolded, how please?
Re: HELP She Left Me by OGeeKush(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2015
wemmieslim:
Good girl,couldn't be more proud of her,any girl will dump your sorry ass cos u don't deserve a girlfriend yet,u need a whole lot of growing up to do,you're hereby grounded for 2years,you're not allowed to go on a date with a girl or even ask a girl out until u'v proven to be matured enough to handle a relationship, you don't have a say in this cos anything you say now will be used against u in the court Law..

Case closed lipsrsealed

Lwkm.. God i love this piece of $hit grin
Re: HELP She Left Me by sheabutter1: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2015
Op I sorry for you oooo. I'm beginning to believe the report that Nigeria girls are the most unfaithful in the world. It's actually shows on this forum. This guy just talk about emotion here . A lot of girls here are supporting the Ashna.. I see a lot of comment talking about maturity. When it's come love and emotion it goes beyond that sometime. And the way everybody handle it is quit differ.

What your girl friend did was so bad. I believe you are just a figure head with her. Next time open your eyes . Just know the real woman that respect feelings and emotion. Unlike majority of Nairaland lady on this topic. Who support bad thing. I wonder the kind of society we are . When evil become Norm.

Op. You too need to be in control of your emotion. I know, not easy, but we should always see who we are crossing canal for, if they can actually cross a gutter for us. Next time put your attention on your woman and not other guy. To an extent of fighting in public.

Ladies. I beg you , try to show some respect. Even though you don't like a guy. You can at least drop him politely. Not showing some embarrassment.
Re: HELP She Left Me by ronald4lif(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Dygeasy:
@bolded, how please?

For giving out her number to a guy when she's aware her man is right there in the place is an embarrassment and very disrespectful. I am sure she wouldn't have taken it lightly if it were the guy who was wooing a girl right there in her presence
Re: HELP She Left Me by wemmieslim(f): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2015
OGeeKush:

Lwkm.. God i love this piece of $hit grin

grin
Re: HELP She Left Me by Lothario(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2015
wemmieslim:

Case closed lipsrsealed
is that the best advice u could up with
Re: HELP She Left Me by Lothario(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Guys thanks for ur advice I ve done so much for her things which a husband would do for a wife I was planning on marrying her after she finishes frm the university she attends BIU to top that I am the one paying her bills as someone born with a silverspoon would for somebody he loves my mum got to know I was beat and warned me to stay clear frm her and that she will arrest her if she comes back and she charged my two brothers to keep an eye on me I've made up my mind to end the relationship I sent her a text message already informing her it's over.
Re: HELP She Left Me by LewisO: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Under 15 everywhere! sad
Re: HELP She Left Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lothario:
Guys thanks for ur advice I ve done so much for her things which a husband would do for a wife I was planning on marrying her after she finishes frm the university she attends BIU to top that I am the one paying her bills as someone born with a silverspoon would for somebody he loves my mum got to know I was beat and warned me to stay clear frm her and that she will arrest her if she comes back and she charged my two brothers to keep an eye on me I've made up my mind to end the relationship I sent her a text message already informing her it's over.
ahh now I see why u got beaten mummy's boy ajebota u are not strong yet u went to fight nd fall mugu by paying her school fees she no get parents do your parents know u are using their hard earn to train someone else BTW what do you do for a living? or when ur parents give u money u save and pay her school fees undecided
Re: HELP She Left Me by alex2242(m): 2:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
This is why:

1. Never ever disturb a guy toasting your girlfriend in your presence.
2. Never ever fight a fellow man over a girl
3. Read 1 & 2 again.

Guys, girlfriends are not wives. Stop going the extra mile for them. A girl who wants to leave you will leave you. She doesn't care that you get beat up, instead she blames you for being immature, and she is right.

So, grow the fvck up and put girlfriends in their position. You come first at any point in time.

That is why I have a problem with the too many female worshipping and female ass kissing threads perambulating this section these days. They believe it's all about them and their emotions. Those _stupid threads only show that guys of nowadays don't have any idea of what it fvcking means to be a man!

Real talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Guy Who Has Two Live In Girlfriends / Who Will You Give The Seat? / We Must Help The Government Stop Gay And Lesbians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.