Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (27717 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by freshcvv(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Any foreign name.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Bitojoe(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Am sure some ladies here will add their ex boyfriend name here.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by milky3(f): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Quote1 post=30949702]1. Jonathan
2. Sambo
3. Fayose
4. Patience
5. Mimiko
6. Obanikoro
7. Bode
8. Ogunlewe

[/quot
U shd have said PDP...
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by kristen12(f): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kingsasian:
Boniface, goodluck, Mary, elizabeth, edna
What is wrong with Mary and Elizabeth??
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by mightyokwy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Magnus means greatness, nice name sha. lolz grin
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by matingo(f): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jona
Dame
Alams
Ifayose
Shekau
Okupe
Fani
Diezani
Innocent (always guilty)
Obed
Oshoneye(wizard)etc

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Momma2(f): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Comfort, Patience
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by delors(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Goodluck
Fayose
Okupe
Obasanjo
Diezani
Dokubo
Shekau
Alamaiyesia
Mumuni
Friday
Monday
Tuesday
Thursday
Wednesday
Saturday
Shagari
Ojukwu
Aiyegbeni
Dombraye
Anini

ati beebee lo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Rapmoney(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
itstpia8:
how many times will this be rehashed.

since you people have been rehashing it, how many of you have married or had children?

answer: none.
Abeg, go sleep joor. Enemy of progress grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Damsman10(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I won't give American names like;
sand
stone
hillside
Clementine
Obama
buhari
seun
Hoodwing
or Wood
Gate
billy
Tree
Gay
elderson
clerk
song
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Brandyyyy: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Caro lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by menix(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Neplusultra:
U nor well cheesy

since birth
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by sylve11: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
na ibo ppl give funny names pass. magnus, obinus, longinus etc grin grin cool
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by edgideon(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Damon except I change my name to salvatore, Dickson, Edward, beauty, Bobby
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by isan(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonathan
Okupe
Fayose
Jimi agbaje
Patience
FFk
Obanikoro
T.A orji
Uduaghan
Sambo
Mbu
Bode george
Gbenga daniel
grin cheesy
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by cusehcuseh(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Names I won't call mine include;
Obumneke
Isiagboncha
Isiebuka
Nwosu
Adaka
Afornsi
Olaniyi
Olanajo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Seun and all the names of Nairaland moderators tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by camelus: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
For me, I can't risk giving any of children the following:

Magnus
Alloysius
Ignatius
Bonaventure
Bonachristus
...Infact, any name that ends with 'nus' grin

Others are:
Omiragua
Obumneme
Buhari. grin grin

What's yours, Familylanders? grin
Osibanjo
Obasanjo
Banjo etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
isan:
Jonathan
Okupe
Fayose
Jimi agbaje
Patience
FFk
Obanikoro
T.A orji
Uduaghan
Sambo
Mbu
Bode george
Gbenga daniel
grin cheesy
hahahahahahahahahaha lwtmb
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Rapmoney(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
camelus:

Osibanjo
Obasanjo
Banjo etc
Adebanjo
Olubanjo
Owobanjo grin
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Lasveg(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Obanikoro, atahiru, dickson, edward, romanus, mary, linda, bose,...
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by draggie(f): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
:PWhat abt amazing grace, Divine, Destiny,?
No.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol.

I don't like Celestine one bit.

For Yoruba names I don't like Toyorsi (I don't know if I got the spelling o) and morenikeji or anything that's starts with "MO"
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Rexyl(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:
JESUS

that's the only name divinely personified. The wonderful name which is not associated with wickedness, violence, ungodliness and unrighteousness. That's is reason people can't afford to bear the name

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nostradamus: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nostradamus: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
jonah
skaliey
chijioke
dadubule
otokiti
damoche
terry g
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by isan(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahahaha lwtmb
more...shekau
Asari
Tompolo cheesy
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by isan(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
PlaybooyGANG:
Lailai i no go name my pikin d following:
segun- they r always daft walahi.
Gbenga- chaii *lips sealed*
michael- na dodoyo dey bear michael, make i end am there for now.
My name is SEGUN and I'm intelligent
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by tartar9(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
naming after days of the week like Monday and Friday and also those ending with us like donatus ignatus etc ehen let's not forget Ekaette

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by kilokeys(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
clifford.. cry

hmmm. i haven't forgotten
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by speaktome(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
menix:
No 1 on my list wuld b:
Amuneke; prik nd ass
Obasanjo
Amosun abi Amosu
Ekpo (masqurade)
Ada; real full name Adanshi (dwarf)
Benson (dat guy go smoke die)
Eteh (dwarf)
Otunba; (no to pu**y)
Ama; full name amadioha
Dickson; expect u will castrate him
Adara; dat pikin ga agba ara(madness)
Bimbo; soap no go dey last 4 ur house
Elisha; cursed wiv bald head frm birth
Mohammed; pevert

Mk I go sleep jawe..

Guy u r vewi funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.