Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates (3489 Views)

White Woman Spotted Hawking Pure Water In The Streets Of Lagos (photos) / Temidayo Joseph, Nigerian Schoolboy Hangs Himself In The UK (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Britain's smartest schoolboy - 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein, Stephen Hawking and Bill Gates

AN 11-year-old schoolboy has joined Mensa (the High IQ Society) after scoring higher than Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates and Albert Einstein in an IQ test.

Ramarni Wilfred started showing signs of genius as a toddler, when his favourite book was an encyclopedia.

He could read and write by the time he started reception at school and last year, at the age of 10 and still in primary school, wrote a philosophy paper on fairness that earned him a 2:1 and a mock Oxford graduation.

When his reception class wanted to move him up a year, mum Anthea objected, wanting him to grow up with other kids his age.

Prof. Hawking, Microsoft founder Gates and Einstein all have 160 IQs. Ramarni scored 162, putting him in the top 1% in the UK.

Anthea, 37, said: “He’s still just a little boy doing normal childhood stuff. While he reads the New Scientist and the Sky at Night, he still plays with his dog, watches the Disney Channel and reads comics.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-smartest-schoolboy-11-year-old-boy-4056609

1 Like

Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by teddi3: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
this is great news...always wanted to hear something like this. But...
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by peezu(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by shakol91(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
UK and hyping things cheesy I'm not saying the boy is not a genius but na so UK press dey hype dar players and at the end they perform below expectation
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
shakol91:
UK and hyping things cheesy I'm not saying the boy is not a genius but na so UK press dey hype dar players and at the end they perform below expectation

Some of you just type like you're high or drunk, before posting. What has the British press hyping their football players got to do with this topic? If you've nothing to say, it's not by force to post.
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by shakol91(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Some of you just type like you're high or drunk, before posting. What has the British press hyping their football players got to do with this topic? If you've nothing to say, it's not by force to post.
you're sick,are you suppose to post this your rubbish thread on this section. Afoju
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by StealthyMe(m): 12:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Until he invents something that'll mesmerise the world,i guarantee u he'll still be relatively unknown. No be IQ dey do am undecided
He topped the likes of Einstein & Gates but they're still more relevant in today's society
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2015
StealthyMe:
Until he invents something that'll mesmerise the world,i guarantee u he'll still be relatively unknown. No be IQ dey do am undecided
He topped the likes of Einstein & Gates but they're still more relevant in today's society
You do realize that neither Bill Gates nor Einstein ''invented'' anything.
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2015
shakol91:
you're sick,are you suppose to post this your rubbish thread on this section. Afoju

How won't it be a 'rubbish thread' to a school dropout like you? God knows your IQ is lower than 2.
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by Wuuworld(m): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2015
At 162,th IQ is still very small,there is this Anambra state boy in my class then called Emeka umunnakwe okafor,his IQ reach 280 when my teacher use CALCULATOR to calculate it..

1 Like

Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by damilare442: 4:27am On Feb 20, 2015
At least we still have some guys thinking straight with their head as opposed to the make money fast with crooked ways method employed here/.
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by bigfrancis21: 4:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Interesting! We should be seeing more of this type of news on the front page.

Recommended for the front page.
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by Pavore9: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Hope his IQ serves humanity positively.
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by shakol91(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:

How won't it be a 'rubbish thread' to a school dropout like you? God knows your IQ is lower than 2.
see idiiot calling someone dropout. Ever since I know you on this forum,it's from on fight to another. Your moniker most be synonymous to hatred,fight and violence. Omo Ale jati jati cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by StealthyMe(m): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2015
ROSSIKE:

You do realize that neither Bill Gates nor Einstein ''invented'' anything.

Well, yes u're right in the basic term of it.
But since invention can also mean to discover and to fabricate by means of thought,i'd like to think they're inventors in their own right.
Einstein's Theory of relativity and the ever popular equation e=mc². Bill Gates also brought about Ms-Dos & Windows OS,which is about the commonly used Os for desktops/laptops around the globe.
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by birdman(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
IQ is meaningless without discipline. testing an 11 year old's brilliance is like testing his basketball or soccer skills. There is a whole lot more to success and invention than "IQ"
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
The future is negro.
ROSSIKE:
Britain's smartest schoolboy - 11-year-old boy with higher IQ than Einstein, Stephen Hawking and Bill Gates

AN 11-year-old schoolboy has joined Mensa (the High IQ Society) after scoring higher than Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates and Albert Einstein in an IQ test.

Ramarni Wilfred started showing signs of genius as a toddler, when his favourite book was an encyclopedia.

He could read and write by the time he started reception at school and last year, at the age of 10 and still in primary school, wrote a philosophy paper on fairness that earned him a 2:1 and a mock Oxford graduation.

When his reception class wanted to move him up a year, mum Anthea objected, wanting him to grow up with other kids his age.

Prof. Hawking, Microsoft founder Gates and Einstein all have 160 IQs. Ramarni scored 162, putting him in the top 1% in the UK.

Anthea, 37, said: “He’s still just a little boy doing normal childhood stuff. While he reads the New Scientist and the Sky at Night, he still plays with his dog, watches the Disney Channel and reads comics.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-smartest-schoolboy-11-year-old-boy-4056609

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by Emmyk(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Great.
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by money121(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2015
see his ear why em iq no go high...
i love genius grin grin
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by isalegan2: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Hmmmm. There are a number of different IQ tests, especially online. Which one did they use on this phenom? It's been a decade since I checked mine. Intelligence Quotient usually doesn't change sha. undecided embarassed

Wuuworld:
At 162,th IQ is still very small,there is this Anambra state boy in my class then called Emeka umunnakwe okafor,his IQ reach 280 when my teacher use CALCULATOR to calculate it..

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by birdman(m): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
isalegan2:

Hmmmm. There are a number of different IQ tests, especially online. Which one did they use on this phenom? It's been a decade since I checked mine. Intelligence Quotient usually doesn't change sha. undecided embarassed

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you minding them? IQ tests are useless. The bulk of the inventions, businesses etc are run by average IQ people. Success is highly dependent on character which is formed by habits. Check out all the dudes with asperger syndrome who have IQ but cant apply themselves to anything.

Unfortunately, this kid will probably believe this IQ hype and end up in some dead end rubbish like being a particle physicist or similar, wasting his life without impacting anyone.
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by firstwinner: 1:14am On Apr 23, 2015
Good one... I pray my future pikin IQ go pass en own...
Re: Black UK Schoolboy With Higher IQ Than Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and Bill Gates by gatiano(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2015
We must teach Our children about their true history. Once They know it, They will have nothing or nobody else to emulate besides their Ancestors.
Who are their Ancestors? They are the Maker, the owner, the cream of the planet earth and The God of the universe.
Who then do we think they would emulate? bill gate or eintein? Never, They would emulate their Ancestors. It takes supreme mathematics, sciences and architecture to build the planets and the stars.

(1) (Reply)

What 's Your Take On The New Nairaland? / Picture Of Obama Back In The Days Carrying Sack On Farmland / IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.