Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation Review - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation Review (850 Views)

Mikel Obi Foundation Emerges Miss Charity Ambassador 2015/ 2016 / Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Clothes That Makes People Invisible To Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation Review by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
I recently got the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation and would like to tell you what my thoughts are on this foundation.

This foundation is touted to be a second skin and the use of the word "lingerie" is to assure that it will cling to every curve and look natural while giving you a subtle glow.

I must say though that i was not impressed with this foundation. There is little choice in the color selection for darker skinned people, i got the darkest shade and it still wasn't dark enough.

The first point is that this is quite pricey, $63 at Nordstrom for 1oz. It has a floral fragrance that could be a deal breaker if it isn't your thing because the floral fragrance isn't very subtle. This foundation also has a tendency to oxidize too.(i don't mind the oxidizing because it is a tad lighter than my actual foundation shade).
I got this foundation in the shade 25 dore fonce, this was the darkest i could get and it has yellow undertones.This foundation is almost watery, it ran down my hand a little. I used it all over my face and it looked good when applied lightly however when more was added, i looked like the queen of all things ashy!!! it also dries down to a matte finish with some glow.

Packaging is super cute so i likey but this isn't my perfect shade of foundation so i use it in the center of my face and use a darker foundation on the other parts of my face for a more natural look.

In conclusion, for the price,i expected more. More shades to choose from, more undertone choices, less fragrance and all that jazz. It isn't worth the hefty price tag.

[url]Resiliently-me.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Online Ankara Bags And Ballerina Class In 1 Week / White And Blue Custom Ladies Tracksuit / ABV Fashion Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.