Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) (47066 Views)

Oge Okoye Pictured With Her Mom And Kids / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2015
janja no good for body
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by absoluteSuccess: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2015
you want try. cheesy
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by CLEARINGAGENT: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2015
One tin dat amaze me is in those days despite there mixed up makeups they still look beautiful if u look deep. Unlike nowadays mary kay makes most people look like ojuju. Our poarent were indeed beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Tundenoni(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2015
overdrive:

igbo or no igbo ones mom will always be ones mom. give me a like if u love ur mom.
#teammomsrock
I added one

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Oceemo(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2015
This guy and his own ways. I dig femi not this one looks like a tout 2 me.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Etinosajay(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2015
missdebs:
these were the original supporters of APC

Retard spotted. Who let u out?

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by osayuking(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
Seun, even though your mum lived a life like this, you shouldn't have glorified it by showing a picture of her with indian hemp. It should have been painful to you seeing your mum looking this, like a.... Just wondering if you'd want your child to see his/her mum one day in that form. Most successful stars the world over have moved on and away from this mentality. Not cool.
shot up your mouth.....every one has a special way of portraiting issues & feelings. As for this picture it brings back memories on how it was like way back and how she has been miss........#justsaying#
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Etinosajay(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
One tin dat amaze me is in those days despite there mixed up makeups they still look beautiful if u look deep. Unlike nowadays mary kay makes most people look like ojuju. Our poarent were indeed beautiful.

E be like u go travel go back 1890 go marry one of our ancestors o. Make u leave mary and kay girls for us biko

2 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Igbo nla, big weed
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Egbagirl(f): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Smh. A lot of judgmental people. He can show whatever picture of his mom. That's the way he remembers her. That's the way HE CHOOSES to.

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by watchindelta(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
But nah leaf she hold nah grin aba
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Prisca0ge(f): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Strong woman! No be anyhow woman dey fit smoke Igboh. One love to all my weed-smoking bitches.

*in Dr Dre's voice* "Smoke weed everyday" cool

3 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by ugosonic1: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
ok. moni is gud especially wen gotten d right way
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Etinosajay(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2015
osayuking:
shot up your mouth.....every one has a special way of portraiting issues & feelings. As for this picture it brings back memories on how it was like way back and how she has been miss........#justsaying#

Wonderful. We are expecting you to post a pic of you and lawrence anini holding a double barrel. Hurry up and post it please, cos I know you miss him.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by lekzitakins: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2015
The Incoming Governor of Lagos State.

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by MadCow1: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2015
valboy20:
Afro beat musician and Legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s son Seun Kuti just shared a throw back photo of his mom who has since passed away.

She was one of Fela’s dancers back in the early ’80s and ’90s. She’s seen holding a roll of Marijuana and dancing.

See the picture below:

SOURCE:
http://www.radar.ng/photos/seun-kuti-shares-throwback-picture-of-his-mom-and-her-jumbo-sized-weed/

Is that where her Olympus is supposed to be? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by joseph1832(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Like father, like mother, like son. Long live Fela Anikula-po Kuti!. The legalization of marijuana must be achieved by all means...

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by ozodimgba(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
see as she resemble weed sef.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by peteruuu(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
angelTI:
Picture not cool.

I would have talked further but........
for security purposes.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by MadCow1: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Deltagiant:
Seun, even though your mum lived a life like this, you shouldn't have glorified it by showing a picture of her with indian hemp. It should have been painful to you seeing your mum looking this, like a.... Just wondering if you'd want your child to see his/her mum one day in that form. Most successful stars the world over have moved on and away from this mentality. Not cool.

But if he posted a picture of his mother drinking Wine (alcohol) you would have found it okay abi? But you obviously are ignorant to the fact that Alcohol has killed more people than Indian Hemp..

Or if he had posted a picture of his mother holding a bible, you would have loved it even more.. But again, religion has killed more people than hemp..

You don't need to like the hemp, but Ganja is made by God for man.. It is less harmful than the wine used for communion in church..

6 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Locapito(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
ChiSun27:
Just look at what a child is proud of...foolishness abounds everywhere...make sure you show that crpa to your children and tell them that that was their lovely grand mother.
u can't blame him, afteralll he sucked diluted milk mixed with janjanweeds. He can't reason well.

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by DoTheNeedful: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
missdebs:
these were the original supporters of APC

You look too young ,cute and hopefully intelligent to sound this way. angry
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by njuwo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
Strong woman! No be anyhow woman dey fit smoke Igboh. One love to all my weed-smoking bitches.

*in Dr Dre's voice* "Smoke weed everyday" cool
*Surprised* Oge na you dey yarn orquanta like this so?
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by fyneboi79(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
twentyk:
wetin una dey talk sef,d guy is proud of his MAMA irrespective of the IGBO...
Let anyone here just prove to me that Igbo was not created by God and I will stop smoking it undecided
Everything on this earth was made by God who commanded us to subdue d earth.

1 Like

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Prisca0ge(f): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
njuwo:
Which brand of weed you dey under e influence when you write this thing?
cannabis sativa aka white widow. Which one do you take?
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by zizibabe1(f): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Egbagirl:
Smh. A lot of judgmental people. He can show whatever picture of his mom. That's the way he remembers her. That's the way HE CHOOSES to.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.NONE OF US EVER HAD ANY CHANCE AS TO WHO WOULD BRING US INTO THE WORLD.THIS IS HIS MOTHER,HE CHOOSES TO REMEMBER HER THE WAY HE THINKS BEST AND HE DOES THAT WITH A LOT OF PRIDE.I THINK WE SHOULD RESPECT THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by njuwo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
cannabis sativa aka white widow. Which one do you take?
Holy communion. Oge na you dey yarn like that so? I never see you comment like this before o, i am surprise. Me know say e never tey. Na when you start to take igboh?
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by fyneboi79(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
MadCow1:

But if he posted a picture of his mother drinking Wine (alcohol) you would have found it okay abi? But you obviously are ignorant to the fact that Alcohol has killed more people than Indian Hemp..

Or if he had posted a picture of his mother holding a bible, you would have loved it even more.. But again, religion has killed more people than hemp..

You don't need to like the hemp, but Ganja is made by God for man.. It is less harmful than the wine used for communion in church..

Don't mind all these self righteous priks.Weed is good for the body.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.