Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Please What Is The Difference Between Camry CE, LE, And XLE - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please What Is The Difference Between Camry CE, LE, And XLE (4463 Views)

Turbochargers Vs. Superchargers: What’s The Difference? / Pls What's The Meaning Of CE/LE? / Difference Between Camry 2007 Xle V6 And 2010 Xle V6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Difference Between Camry CE, LE, And XLE by thisisjonny(m): 12:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Hello Dear friend, I tried to order a Toyota Camry 2001 Model and the Dealer asked me to choose between XLE, LE & CE. I am kind of confused I don't really know the differences pls can someone help with detailed explanation? I'll appreciate. Thanks all.

John
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between Camry CE, LE, And XLE by Badgers14: 1:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between Camry CE, LE, And XLE by abatically(m): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Ce is the base model (lowest trim) and comes with just basic features. Wheel cover, manual lock, some might not even have ac, etc.

LE is luxury/limited edition. This is the most popular trim and an upgrade from CE model. It has central lock and ac as standard with CD player and ac.

XLE is extra luxury edition and it is the one Nigerians call full option. Its got everything from sun roof to automatic ac, remote lock, electronic mirrors, etc. Xle is the most expensive.

You can get more insight from here

https://www.nairaland.com/1255754/difference-between-toyota-camry-se

Or here

http://www.cars.com/toyota/camry/2001/standard-equipment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Rare Kind Of Benz That Was Spotted In Surulere, Lagos - Photos / Help: 2007 Honda Accord Radio Code Unlocking / Fuel Consumption On Lexus Rx 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.