Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? (5661 Views)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Do Exes Come Back? - Watch How Hollywood Celebrities Got Their Exes Back / Have You Forgiven Me? Why Do Exes Ask This Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by FlyMe: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2009
diz men o! I don't know for them o! Dey don run from you dey leave you high and dry for another woman. You pick d heart back up and find another good good one for ya and den guess what? Diz Dundi that left you wants to crawl back into your life, huh? Uh! Uh! them no born you reach, Ladies what's up with this? What are your experiences? Diz men dey always come back, why now? Gentlemen, why you do this yama-yama?
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by HorneyChic(f): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2009
Cos u dnt know what u've got till its gone cool
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by dizzywezzy(f): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2009
yes i will agree with you cos i av had a similar experience too. i took him bck and dumped him after i week of going out and chopping his money cool.
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by xavier3(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2009
dizzywezzy:

yes i will agree with you because i av had a similar experience too. i took him bck and dumped him after i week of going out and chopping his money cool.

girl you harsh o
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by iice(f): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2009
Sometimes you glow in a relationship. It's attractive.
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by MoneyRule(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2009
Well,when i break up,i'm not prone to second choices so this is not a "talking from xperience" kind of thing but i think this happens because;
1. Some break up a r/s with the thought of "let me see how far he/she can go without me" and so when they see you can really go far,they begin to retrace their steps!
2. Some break up and then start a r/s but then they begin to miss the things they enjoyed in the ex that the present he/she doesn't and can't offer and then,they want to go back!
Just my thought but then,there are loads of reasons for this.
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by Magz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2009
The real reason is because whenever you become sexually involved with someone, your spiritual energy becomes tied to that of your partner.
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by Monicaa: 1:03am On Jan 09, 2009
the more painful part is when u've picke up the pieces n decide to move on, they would just show up on ur door

@Magz

So how 'bout the many partners one is sexually involved in or if the ex's present date is also sexually orientated if i understood what u wrote.
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by tope2000(f): 1:40am On Jan 09, 2009
I think its good that they do tongue
Atleast they wud know that I'm a Diamond, just passing a fool who just don't know cool
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by Sauron1: 1:44am On Jan 09, 2009
tope2000:

I think its good that they do tongue
Atleast I'm a Diamond, just passing a fool who just don't know cool

ROFLMAWPIMP.

Exes appear because when a woman is in a relationship, she looks better and more radiant than when she's single.
It's been scientifically proven.
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by tope2000(f): 1:47am On Jan 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

ROFLMAWPIMP.

Exes appear because when a woman is in a relationship, she looks better and more radiant than when she's single.
It's been scientifically proven.

Good point
Not just exes notices. I have noticed more guys hit on me when im in a relationship, it weird though. undecided
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by follypimpi(m): 1:53am On Jan 09, 2009
Well most guyz does when they are single,they will b like since i have hit it b4,i shld be able to hit it again i guess,it's strange i hve never thot it and i hve done it several times.I saw my ex yesterday and trust she looks more vibrant even tho she's got a man now,i still wld luv to hit it again.LOL we men are strange @times.
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by minute(f): 1:56am On Jan 09, 2009
Nobody can come back into

your life unless you let them.

Nothing wrong with  people reaching

out,If you dont want it,then say so. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by tope2000(f): 1:57am On Jan 09, 2009
follypimpi:

Well most guys does when they are single,they will b like since i have hit it before,i shld be able to hit it again i guess,it's strange i hve never thot it and i hve done it several times.I saw my ex yesterday and trust she looks more vibrant even tho she's got a man now,i still would love to hit it again.LOL we men are strange @times.

Yes u are tongue
But as for me once i said bye, i aint sayin Hi again cool
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by follypimpi(m): 2:03am On Jan 09, 2009
@tope

U know i have spent 20mins now to think why i saw my ex yesterday and feel like gettin back to her,the truth is we do esp. when we are single and lastly we wanna c if she's still weak if we can get btw em thangs, u knw

Sum girls jst cant say NO to the old d.i.c.k still give them the jilters
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by Sauron1: 2:08am On Jan 09, 2009
tope2000:

Good point
Not just exes notices. I have noticed more guys hit on me when I'm in a relationship, it weird though. undecided

Stop wearing that weird Gucci perfume.
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by tope2000(f): 2:13am On Jan 09, 2009
follypimpi:

@tope

U know i have spent 20mins now to think why i saw my ex yesterday and feel like gettin back to her,the truth is we do esp. when we are single and lastly we want to c if she's still weak if we can get between em thangs, u knw

Sum girls jst can't say NO to the old d.i.c.k still give them the jilters

For any girl to even think of not sayin no to the old d!ck then the new one must be Rubbish with a capital R, this is why its good for girls to step their game everytime they want to start dating again.
if i was to compare how my boyfriend treats me now (romantically) then i wont be going back to Ex, even if he dangles that d!ck infront of me cheesy

~Sauron~:

Stop wearing that weird Gucci perfume.

Lmao . . . . . . .why na tongue
I love smellin nice n if a dude can't handle it, let him go DIE cheesy
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by tpia: 3:21am On Jan 09, 2009
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by topup: 3:25am On Jan 09, 2009

*Maybe it's wanting what you can't have, and enjoying the challenge.

*Maybe, their scared that you might be gone from them forever if they don't breakup your current relationship before wedding bells appear.

*What other people said, there's this certain confidence from a girl who is loved and in a secure relationship, especially if both the people in the relationship benefit from each other and feed each other. Being loved makes anyone feel special, and when meeting the other single ex, it makes you feel that much better lol.

"At least I'm not lonely like you!" tongue
Re: Why Do Exes Always Seem To Reappear Once You've Moved On With Your Life? by H2O2: 3:29am On Jan 09, 2009
Save all the excuses! Fact is some retarded women are too trashy to realize they have something good in front of them until they lose it. Once the dude is aloof or long gone they start "wishing" he's still there with 'em

Dudes too

(1) (Reply)

I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... / But Why Do We Guys Like Yansh?? / An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.