Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs (40728 Views)

'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by vjsmiles: 4:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Port Harcourt—One of the policemen shot at the governorship rally of All Progressives Congress, APC, at Okrika, Rivers State, last Tuesday, pleaded with newsmen, yesterday, not to let his mother know he was among the casualties.

He said: “I cannot talk to the press; I do not want my mother to see it in the papers that I was among those shot. She might just die.”
Three policemen and a civilian, who gave his name as Fred Ebe, a fisherman, were those at the orthopaedic ward of Braithwaite Memorial Hospital, BMH, when Vanguard visited yesterday.
Some members of the medical team of All Progressives Congress, APC, who spoke on condition of anonymity at the hospital, said about 28 casualties were admitted, adding that five were for bullet injuries.
The team said about five were policemen, and that one of them died on the day of the attack, adding that the other 23 were visiting the hospital for treatment.
Meanwhile, state chairman of APC, Dr. Davies Ikanya, has said the party would still hold its governorship campaign rally at Okrika.
The disrupted Tuesday rally was the third time the party had made efforts to hold its governorship campaign in Okrika.
He said: “The first time, unknown persons invaded the venue, while the place was being set up for the rally. They destroyed everything in sight, a situation that made the police to advise the party to cancel the rally.
“They could not get Police nod to hold the rally when they made two other efforts as the Police advised them against it.”
Chairman of the party, Dr Ibiama, said the party would still take its message of hope to the people of Okrika.
He said: “APC will still organize its campaign at Okrika. We cannot be intimidated because Okrika is part of Rivers State. If Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, can campaign in Okrika, why can’t APC campaign in Okrika?
“We have signed two different peace accords with PDP. Sadly, PDP has violated all known agreements. PDP is not fit to ask anybody to vote for its candidates. PDP attacked our members a day after we signed the first peace accord.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/dont-let-my-mother-know-policeman-shot-at-apc-rally-begs/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by stigman(m): 5:02am On Feb 20, 2015
I pity fools that will go back there with you guys

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by TeamSimple(m): 5:23am On Feb 20, 2015
I had rather go for AKUBE rally and not OKRIKA...Get well soon beta pikin..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by castrokins(m): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2015
This Is Quite Becoming Of River State. To Think This Isn't Even The Main Balloting Makes It Difficult To Imagine. APC Themselves Are Bent On Campaigning Even If It Means Bringing Down Okrika. Indeed, There Was A Country!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:31am On Feb 20, 2015
C TRUE LOVE...

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by ignis: 5:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Hope the perpetrators of this act will be brought to book, and not go free as usual

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Na WAR dey come soooo.
Let's try and be careful oooo
Before we become SLEEPLESS in our nation..
Some may think it is becoming INTERESTING, na BIG lie oooo...
Hmmmmmmmm

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Pavore9: 6:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Even in pains, his mother's wellbeing is still in his mind.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by alberto2k(m): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2015
This Is rather touching Iswear

Irreplaceable Dear Mama

I wish him quick recovery.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by angelTI(f): 6:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Jonathan/PDP doing everything to win this election knowing that they have lost even before campaign began.

GEJ to otuoke come May 29.
Sai Buhari

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by teemanbastos(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2015
and hasnt the news he craved nt to go viral gone viral.
If peradventure His relatives c this and tell his mother?

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by size38: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Only God knows what most Nigerians will pass through if GEJ is re elected because of that "Jezebel" of Okirika called patience Jonathan. When okirika was boiling few yrs ago under Governor odili's administration, this woman never did anything to save her community. Let her continue sponsoring of and killing her own people and destroying other peoples properties. But one day, d long arm of the law will catch her up either from Nigerian govt or from God Almighty.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Seequadry(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2015
eyaa.... and now wey the tin don enter nairaland tell me aw mama no go know

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by dominique(f): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2015
They parties need to put a stop to all these rallies for goodness sake. If the election had held last Saturday, nobody will be going around campaigning. They should just stick to mass media and social network for campaign.

Wishing the injured officer speedy recovery.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by patrickmuf(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2015
Wishing him quick recovery...PDP is bad for the collective progress of Nigeria and Nigerians

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by akinsadeez(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
awwwwwwww. The man was shot and he was less concerned about his own health and more about the Mum. I can completely relate sha. May God continue to protect and keep my Mum for me. She must enjoy the fruits of her labor over us. Wishing the man speedy recovery.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by holatin(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
what a good man/child you are

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by simplemach(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
Eyaaaa, may be na the mother dey feed am.
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by chinchong: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by klem93(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
but why will he say that what if the mother turns out to have known before now
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by AmakaDNB(f): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
Aw
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by GodMode: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
The title of this thread is misleading...
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by okooloyun1(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2015
I think they should just cancel public political rally and limit it to the media as some political leader use that platform to intimidate people with hoodlums thereby causing loss of lives and properties of innocent citizens.
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Bullcrap! All na wash...
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by aaamos(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2015
huhhoohiuh
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by jingh(f): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Ehya sowi.
Get ok soon
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by DrPrickson: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Na wah for journalists dem ooo. Upon the man plea, they still went ahead to publish it. She will most likely decode its her son when she reads this.

Wait. APC still wants to go ahead with the rally in okrika?? I pity for stupidityy of their supporters with they attend. No politician is worth dying for, none!. As u see me so eheen, love my GEJ so muchooo. but I won't die because of him.
Oh I forgot, PDP has rational supporters but APC has got cult-like-fanatics.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Definitely the only son of his mother!

Doesn't want her BP to rise!

Even in pain, the man still has his mother's well-being in heart!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.