Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:38 PM

8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 (6279 Views)

Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / Must Read!! What You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 / What Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by Jmaya(m): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2015
As I was going through my “ashana’s” bag
some days ago and I saw three packets of
POSTINOR 2 in it , I was very curious to
actually know if this drug had very severe side
effects to a lady so i consulted my real
girlfriend “google. com” some hours later.
Postinor 2 is a medication to prevent
pregnancy if you shine the sperm into the
ovary, whether intentional or not.
It can prevent pregnancy 95% in the first 24
hours after intercourse, it is used as a form of
emergency contraception (more commonly
known as a morning after pill).
Postinor-2 is formulated to function in a
manner similar to the female hormone
progesterone allowing
for prevention of pregnancy if taken within a
reasonable period of time.
Generally, it is recommended that Postinor-2
be taken no later than
three days after having unprotected s*x.
EFFECTS OF POSTINOR 2
1) When taken in the middle of the menstrual
cycle, the preparation may inhibit ovulation.
2) The pill can cause changes in the
menstrual cycle in the lady. Your next period
could start earlier or later than expected and
flow can be lighter or
heavier than normal.
3) It can cause nauseating feeling which
occurs in approximately 25% of users vomiting
4) It can also bring about bleeding
disturbances in some cases, 2-3 days
following tablet ingestion
5) Sometimes it can cause breast tenderness,
headache, dizziness, fatigue.
6) In the majority of cases the next period
starts as expected or somewhat earlier, if the
period is more than 7 days late it is
recommended to perform a pregnancy test.
7) In case of prolonged or heavy bleeding,
gynaecological examinations is advised.
cool If the user has a reported case of asthma,
heart failure, hypertension, migraine, epilepsy,
renal impairment, diabetes mellitus,
hyperlipidaemia,
depression, and / or stroke, the preparation
may be used exclusively in the above
mentioned emergency cases. it is not
appropriate for regular use.
The manufacturer of the emergency
contraceptive offers the efficiency of the pill
when it is taken as directed.
Logically, the longer the interval
between unprotected s*x and taking the pill,
the decrease in how effective it will be. It is
estimated that Postinor-2 will prevent 85% of
expected pregnancies.
95% of expected pregnancies will be prevented
if taken within the first 24 hours.
So I employ every guy to always walk around
with postinor2 because you never know when
you will have a match because you don’t want
to receive that “We need to Talk” text after 7
weeks.

Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2015
I think ds is more (tryn to fynd d best word for it) dan carryn condoms abt. Just slip it into her drink and d deal is done. grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by zieraw2005(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2015
this one na advert ooo. but interesting...
Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by uboma(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Health-wise it aint good for ladies to always take Postinor2. Proper use of contraceptives like male and female condoms should be encouraged for the sexually active ones who can't abstain from sex.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Na wa o shocked shocked

Wrong thread and post. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by SuperSuave(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2015
This kinda drugs continuous use have side effects. If you no fit hold body, use condom abeg. if you're not really sure, its advisable to use it once in a while tho
Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by SuperSuave(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I think ds is more (tryn to fynd d best word for it) dan carryn condoms abt. Just slip it into her drink and d deal is done. grin
the right word "efficient" I think. But remember condom can save you from STD's while this cannot. BTW, your idea of slipping it in her drink is evil sir

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by Jmaya(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
funny u
Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by Momcherry(f): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Thanks for the info. But I suggest, especially 4 unmarried ladies, if them no fit hold body, they should just stick to condom. It can protect them from, not just pregnancy but sexually transmitted diseases. A doctor once told me that a continuous use of such drugs have some serious side effects.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Decent girls on NL, shey una don hear?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
the right word "efficient" I think. But remember condom can save you from STD's while this cannot. BTW, your idea of slipping it in her drink is evil sir
I just dislike dat thing called condom. Nd d idea of slippin it in her drink isn't evil, she wil thank me later. As for d std part, bad things don't happen to me lol.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Momcherry:
Thanks for the info. But I suggest, especially 4 unmarried ladies, if them no fit hold body, they should just stick to condom. It can protect them from, not just pregnancy but sexually transmitted diseases. A doctor once told me that a continuous use of such drugs have some serious side effects.
d op just listed d side effects if taken unproperly. Lol before I hv sex wit a girl, she will show me her medical report.lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Using postinor 2; for pregnancy prevention in d presence of condoms; is the hight of stupidity; with all the trend of STI's everywhere.... Mek God help una...

BTW; postinor2; has been implicated as 1 of d causes of the most dreaded ectopic pregnancies
Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by kaycexx(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Me and my condom.

E no dey show for face.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 by SuperSuave(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Using postinor 2; for pregnancy prevention in d presence of condoms; is the hight of stupidity; with all the trend of STI's everywhere.... Mek God help una...

BTW; postinor2; has been implicated as 1 of d causes of the most dreaded ectopic pregnancies
thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This / Frequent Ask Question About Kedi / My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.